Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
as per yesterday precap, there is face off between Avantika and Vikram today...
we will know how he tries to use his cards... and how Avantika tries to crumble his hopes
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

as per yesterday precap, there is face off between Avantika and Vikram today...

we will know how he tries to use his cards... and how Avantika tries to crumble his hopes

Thanks much for the brief update, Bhanu! πŸ˜Š

Bhanu,
Pl tell me na ..  how is Vikram related to Diwan family? πŸ˜•

P.S I don't watch this show at all .. started seeing ever since Apurva make entry πŸ˜³
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Swetha, you are asking a wrong personπŸ˜†
I also do not know any thing about this show.
Vikram is a business man from the same town and he brought his younger bro's proposal for the sis/cousin of the lead couple...And he has special interest / fight with this lady Avantika ... she seems to be the mother of the male lead.

He also has special focus / attention on the Deewan HaveliπŸ˜† we do not know yet why... some past connection
Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
guys me a big big admirer of Armaan from Jassi Jassie koi nahin days! his pair with Mona sing was stunning!

oh anyways, can someone please tell me what happened in episode today at chamber of commerce/commence , the whole detailed scene between Vikram and Avantu aka Avantika ...I missed it unfortunately because a urgent call came that time and I cannot ignore that call...with hat I missed precap too...this is first time ! gosh! and I have to do written update today as well...so provide your co operation guys!
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Apurva's acting is raising my BP...his acting is outstanding! Vikram's mysterious intentions are making me rack my brains for sure!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Apu is fantastic ! The chamber of commerce meeting bombarment was awesome , loved somewhere he was helpless, indeed digging into such dynamics makes him show shades of Vikram beautifully πŸ‘ ..
He was the HOT topic on everyones voice πŸ‘
Loved the class he took on Amrita and Varun the bolti comes to a halt with these two   πŸ˜²
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Thanks much for the brief update, Bhanu!😊

Bhanu,
Pl tell me na .. how is Vikram related to Diwan family?πŸ˜•

P.S I don't watch this show at all .. started seeing ever since Apurva make entry😳

swetha as of now no relationship he is a different entity altogether as per how he and his family consisting of his wife Amrita and brother Varun plugged in. He wants back the land on which the ashram is built as the time frame on it has been completed as his war is against avanthika who heads chamber of commerce and parallel he also plans to have his brother married Kaira who is divaan parivaars daughter.

Todays episode has the chamber commerce side dispute going on, so from here it can be seen how much his rules goes against him
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Remember Apurva from Jassi jaisi koi nahin...he rocked as Armaan!!! Must say..he is a brilliant actor!! And the most stylish villain in pkdh..πŸ˜‰!!

Loved him in yesterday's episode...Avantika and Vikram tiff was amazing!!!πŸ‘
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaily1008

Remember Apurva from Jassi jaisi koi nahin...he rocked as Armaan!!! Must say..he is a brilliant actor!! And the most stylish villain in pkdh..πŸ˜‰!!

Loved him in yesterday's episode...Avantika and Vikram tiff was amazing!!!πŸ‘

Right shaily...I used to adore Armaan romancing with Jassie when she became Jessica and her look change , those romantic scenes and his dialogue delivery and chemistry with his co-actor gave me goose bumps that time!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...

yeah noticed that his wardrobe is different and classy just like Avantika , a matching villain compared to her!πŸ˜†...and even their Jodi Avantika-Vikram's jodi look nice together! . Though Harish and Avantika look cute together and no offense to Harish!πŸ˜†...

well, yeah the ''tiff'' between avantika and vikram is interesting to watch! my family is happy to see Apurva back on tv as we are watching him together after Jassie jasie days and he makes us remember about those days everyday!πŸ˜ƒ

Well, I hope Vikram improves as a person and full fills his wife's expectations . Amrita is a really sweet wife for him. But the way he domintes Varun and Amrita breaks my heart! But Apurva is doing great job as Vikram that he is successful in making me Hate Vikram which is actually a fictional character.

Apoorva did great decision in joining PKDH Cast. I will send his name for adding his name in PKDH Main cast.😊

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Dev, his name is added to the cast list...😊