Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diana08D thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Apurva is doing a fantastic job as Vikram.!! The way he is saying his dialogues is amazing.. Looking forward to see what Vikram is gonna do with the Diwans, especially Avantu.!! 
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loved his dialogues to Varun it had humor also 😊

The other dialogue I liked was when he told Amrita that "yeh ladka saab kuch chaupat kardega ! " something on those lines .

The other one was when he was telling Adi that devar babhi ghar mai naak mai daam karthey hai something on those lines.

I do wish he goes mad at their naak mai daam sometime down the lines if the cvs do project his other real soft side which should weave over a period of time.

He does have a big protection side for his family but parameters have triggered him to be annoyed negative and demanding for his victory always so if the side is dug well there is a sign of change on later stages .

As of now today's episode according to precap seems he is   Not going to be happy with Varun's decision & Varun has a side of Adi for argument and reasoning and maybe Amrita will also pitch in.

Have to watch out whos class will be taken by Vikram
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
in this show Apu is looking fresh and great!!!...
shanti05 thumbnail
Apu is awesome as Vikram !! Superb episode !!! Enjoyed every dynamics he throws out !!👏👏👏

I did see Amrita having feelings for Vikram !!! Kuch Kuch Dard Hai !!😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Some snap shots from today's episode...

Loved the side of Amrita when she wanted to offer Vikram some Kheer, Yes he is not interested BUT I do see some sparks from her side as longing.. His intentions are still unfolding and do see variations in the anger he has for Divan and targeting Avinthika more and during the week somewhere some side which has disturbed him will unfold, Yet its sure that Amrita also knows something which has somewhere led him to become like this...

and later at home again a class of Varun and Amirta in a smooth warning way ... Treat me as a Buddy I know Vikram Varun would BUT there is a wall which you need to break 😳

As Vikram's character dwells into many range of Human side which is deeply disturbed due to many parameters YET he defiantly polishes his nice side from time to time and is very very composed..Great work by Apurva 👏

CV's have molded his character well with shades good going Apu !😊
shanti05 thumbnail
Loved the conversation with Adi nd the way he spoke about Australia,

Next twisted part was about how he says saab ko boleny ki azaadi hai and Varun and Amrita kept looking at Vikram... Vikrams terms of speaking is on his rules BUT when he wants he can twist it to free others too 😆😆

Awesome scenes !!! He was so good with his dialogues and extremely twisted when needed !!
😊
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
His formal avatar and the character are very nice... enjoying every bit of it... but to be honest, its not a challenge for Apu.. he can do this kind of a role so easily...expecting more challenging and strong performance scope here
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Star Plus family drama Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara produced by Rajshri Productions will soon witness some interesting drama in the upcoming episodes.

Viewers saw how Mr. Dhanrajgir (Apoorva Agnihotri) is determined to get his brother Varun married to the Diwan daughter Kaira (Prinal Oberoi) in the show and has some ulterior motives behind this. Varun who is not interested in getting married to Kaira has been trying to get out of the alliance but is unable to do so because of his elder brother,

According to reliable sources the upcoming episodes will see Varun postpone his wedding date, which will upset Mr.Dhanrajgir as well as the Diwans. Avantika (Mansi Salve) who is uncertain about the Dhanrajgir's and if they are right for her niece Kaira has started up digging information's regarding them and will soon come across some shocking truths, following which she will try and stop the wedding.

To know what happens next stay tuned and keep reading Latest Spicy Buzz for the latest updates.

http://www.spamdomain.net/avatika-come-across-shocking-truths-dhanrajgirs-pyar-ka-dard-hai/
shanti05 thumbnail
Bhanu digging into human relationship & inner feelings and disturbances is the biggest challenge and I think for Apurva these are the roles he caters to work on. As the roles he has played has already been travelled by him and somewhere gets repetitive here he is doing exactly how dynamics in behaviour of ones motive due to circumstances has changed the look of life.
He talks about how richness and money has his weigh and should be spend when one has it, drawing back to the past which is still not clear and the motive to strike on the divaans he would have his family would have had major set back and loss.
To plug into an ongoing story and still balancing with the continuation its really remakable .

I do hope to see the side of overcoming this uneveness in his charcater and a healing period sometime as today did see Amrita looking for the pyaar in him which is lost in the world of revenge and lonelyness of achieving a victory with a negative intention .

I hope the CV's do touch that phase and something like DC to Dev or the Anmol of bidaaii is reborn.

Some charcaters are challenging when it deals with a negative shade at perks which he does effortlessly which is tuff as for the sweetness in characters are straight and easily doable.

Now tomorrow Avanthika and Vikrams war of words will be interesting I like the way CV's keep us at the edge of the seat
shanti05 thumbnail
Another piece I loved yesterday was when Vikram asked Amrita to wish for his youbger brother from god and gave dan dakshana and wanted her to pray for him. The moment seemed he was tuning in with happiness which again was for his own advantage Varun thows a ball to go against him. Such a neat player getting them close and giving that warmth YET warning was the major motive   😲