Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Varun making plans to escape the engagement and Vikram knowing every move of Varun very clearly warning him tht he cannot try anything as his cards and sim can be sealed by his one command..

The very reason that Vikram wants his younger brother to listen to him and his command and not to go against his wishes, That grabbing of his shoulder and whispering in his ears defiantly gave a jerk ,,,😲

The good thing I like abt Apu is his tonal quality changes with the situation and a mix of command sensitivity and yet sends those chills when the raise of voice happens Vikram shows that very well 👏

Some snap shots of the shoulder/neck  grabbing..

Some signature styles as holding the face after the thunder warning is Apu's style 😳

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think no other actor cld look so innocent while playing a negative character. he is perfect for the role no one cld do justice to a character like apu does..
i love apu's chlotes he looks smoking
shanti05 thumbnail
Rightly said llJyothi, He can be the most polushed begative guy , very neatly making his way.
After the jerk he gave Varun I have seen the perks of acares he can offer.
Daam neat villain 👏 .

The ring scene had a lot of anger against Avanthika as the called her a great lady, there is intricate mystery with his dynamics of behavior against her and his motive to get even with the divaans and use Varun to get to them.

The last time I felt that jerk was when he was DC and held Meenakshi's throat and now as Vikram and took on Varun's neck.

He can scare at perks and give a jolt with this character very difficult to play a negative cunning and perfectly straight face guy and apu does it smoothly      😊

Today when Varun leaves the ring I am sure he will watch his moves as Varun does still have a motive to escape from Vikram's eyes.

Vikram is sharp & on his toes so he will draw the strings appropriately!
shanti05 thumbnail
Another awesome episode of Vikram presence, he is very swift and reaches places just in time    👏
Apu is brilliant with smoothness and ease with Vikram's character, totally steals it 😃

Loads of parameters thrown today . He looked smashingly cunning & sweet! Shades of various human character molded so beautifully into Vikram   ! I do see some deep pain brewed up and those were triggered at perks today!!

Lots of dynamics and he sweeps it very well 👏
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh this guy is impressing me everyday! He actually gives you goosebumps when he is angry! That neck grabbing scene was scary! He seems like a dangerous guy in the show! Loving Apurva he is really adding spice to my favourite show! Cant wait for his mysteries to unfold!
shanti05 thumbnail
Some snap shots of Vikram with everyone in today's episode

Highlight I loved was his and Varun's smile wala scene

& with Avanthika the smile he gives and the way she looks at him    👏

shanti05 thumbnail
On top of all this your sense of humor rofl with anger on Varun "Yaha pay thumhey leney Barath Nahi Anney Wali get moving !! " 😳 and even to Amrita !
If the CV's would make dynamics of his personal life change later with the trigger between Vikram and Amrita would be interesting as the ball was rolling when Varun asked her and also whether he Vikram feels the same.
Coining this id there is a confrontation between Vikram and Varun as he see that love should happen before marriage and with Kaira being so nice but he may be doing injustice so he can question his side of real affection which somewhere is lost and he has become superficial to prove his negativity quality to dig into some deep issues.
__AyEsHa__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Apu is doing a grt job as Vikram
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Gosh, Vikram is really after Avantika for sure but I am sure she wont back down. She doesn't like him that's for sure. Lets see how Vikram tries to get hold of her and use it to his advantage. The rivalry between them is going to be smoking. Avantika is very sharp and clever lets see how Vikram matches that.

shanti05 thumbnail
Vikram will be equally smart enough to get to match and plot and seal things in time.
These are perks of the moments which needs some fiction in human relastionships and thats where Vikram is bridging some facts, the outcome may be nullified when sorting & realization happens , I hope the CV's bring those qualities in the storyline as phases of life are focused in such tracks.

A snppet of how Apurva's role is weighing in the show as its plugged in.

Apurva Agnihotri to enter Pyaar Ka Dard Hai
After participating in the reality show Bigg Boss, actor Apurva Agnihotri will now be seen in Rajshri Productions' Pyaar Ka Dard Hai on Star Plus. He will be seen opposite Aleeza Khan, who was last seen in Jhilmil Sitaron Ka Aangan Hoga.
The character that Agnihotri plays will have negative undertones. Confirming the news, Agnihotri says, "This charachter is just going to get some tense momennts in the show. Even a negative character in a Rajshree show is not that negative,and has a reason to do what he's doing, so I won't be doing anything drastic. But I think more than the character, it was because of Sooraj Barjatya. The fact that I was getting the opportunity to work with Rajshri Productions , that was a motivating factor for me," says Apurva.

I am pretty sure the charcater which he dwells into he makes it tuned tothe human aspects of negative threshold which will burst one day and cease for the deep down moment.

The following week there will be more Vikram Vqrun confrontation as the way precap Varun wants to push the wedding for later yet Vikrqm says these are pre maratial jitters .

Would be surprised to get another jolt if the lord commands    😲 😉