Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
😆 😆 Apu is total paisa vasool 👏 today that twisted look he gives avanthika baraber ka takkar hai 😊

He has a big Ego to and stubbornness and Amrita is there always to caution him., when human nature takes such angles always there is a positive energy trying to stop and may take its due course of time Yet that power will always shadow this situation and thats exactly what Amrita is doing.
Varun you cannot get away from Vikrams eyes you better get ready for a another class which Vikram will take of yours unless Amrita spills the beans or Vikram is more Shathir than ...   😲

Loving the screen space given to Apu hope the balance continues!!    👏
shanti05 thumbnail
Loved the way Amrita questions Vikram, he gives her that look which proves he is somewhere moving himself off track with his mission .
Humans tend to deviate and get to paths which are not theirs and may end up being cause of owns disruption to prove right But when lights fall at time to show the route through the darl tunnel there could be a chance of moving away from that.
I hope CVs take kn that route Vikrams charcater which gives shades and layer to what its proving as the charcater progresses in the storyline.

Varun is not afraid of Vikram yet he can have some deep consequences with this planning of his escape route or maybe this time to think may prove somewhere his real feelings for Kaira growing.
Forcing and true Feelinga may ideally make a meetjng point & nullyfy to help him realize things.

Loving thw work of Apurva as Vikram he almost got caught when sheila asked abt thw body gaurds          😆 lekin Shathir dimaak Vikram moved out easily!!

The big drama of dishoom dishoom has kept the ball rolling in avanthika's head abt the ashram land and Vikrams ambition and more action pack vikram's strategies will pour in
👏
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Apurva is AWESOME as Vikram...!!!!!!!!!😃 Loving his character!!!!!!!!! 👏
-Bubbles. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Add me to the Apurva's fan list.

He is now in the Popular Cast list! That too on the top. Let's try to revive his ranking :D
shanti05 thumbnail
Some Snap Shots where Vikram is injured and triggers a thought into Avanthika's head and later fumes at Amrita telling her that he will go all out to get back the ashram and cease it with Avanthika Kumar.

Apu's expressions have many variations as the character of Vikram keeps dwelling into him at various intervals...

His blue robe is so cute 😳 !!

I liked the way he shows flying with his hand movements typical styles Apu always carries and I always grin cheek to cheek!!

Twists and turns and plotting by Vikram will keep me at the edge of my seat!!

Dimaak guma dega yeh banda !!   👏
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Shanti, Thanks for the screen shots... Apu in the blue shirt and blazer is looking great...
He is more like Armaan in every pic for me...

I missed last 3 episodes as I was out...give me a brief pls
shanti05 thumbnail
I know he looks like AS 😆 , he is too good Bhanu,
Thursday was continuation of chamber of commerce and Avanthika wants the papers and she postpones the hearing for a week , later she gives back the check which Vikram had given Her husband and he feels totally insulted and brewing in anger !!
Amrita tries to explain to him that they are bonding in a relationship with diwaans so dont be hasty abt the land as he dosent have any papers
friday he plants a raid at Kumars residence Adi & Pankudi come in time and the fake officers say that it was a mistaken identity and thought Harish was doing illigal leather buisness and have money stored in the house.
Later Vikram gets himself bashed by goons as a part if the plan to be in the books of avanthika that the goons were from the ashram land deal issue.

Saturday injured Vikram is at Divan mansion where avanthika comes and is still confused abt this whole land issue , later when Vikram is discussing with Amrita who is again telling him to leave this issue he is determined to get ghe land by hook or crook as the one week time he will turn tables in his favor and as Adi will be off to australia.

The best is his twisted expressions which i love to watch      😆 , he gives good masala to dwell into the mind and see the shades of human negative side to ones own need .

In the mean time cross questioning Varun as he plans to flee from the whole wedding drama, he has no clue how sharp & quick Vikrams eyes and ears will catch him      😆 , as he wants to be two steps ahead of his own ...!!
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Thank you... looks like drama is still on
shanti05 thumbnail
Yes it is, I enjoy his work and the cvs are plugging in needed dynamics and stories need for perks to be added in daily routine , I do hope that some bridge to be created if there is scope for that and angles formed on what turns it would draw lines for,best is to sit back relax enjoy his presence on screen after seeing so many dramas in my life I have decided to do that and apu holds a special place in tv viewing so if he enjoys his work and makes me enjoy I am game for that, getting his screen space needed is very important and over the two weeks he is been making sure its projected.

So looking fwd to more such Vikram dhanrajgiris spice   😉
shanti05 thumbnail
Vikram always pulls Amrita in his conversations whenever needed and ahe is there to support him but she alao advices him not to take the unpayed path which may lead to the problems he could create for himself , deep down part of her words effect hin but its a long way to go to fight ig out.
Amrita is scared of Vikram's moves & at constant telling hope somewhere it heads the way the tunnel illuminates rightly for him,.
Like the balance she created on him talks less but will do the most with it at pivotal time with a one on one    😊

Now hunt for missing Varun & a part of plan to get to the ashram land should trigger more into Vikrams head 😉