Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Agree Shanti, Munni and Jyoti.

Having a ball in hand and throwing it out... very much like Armaan of Jassi...
He has done this kind of acting in JJKN 10 years back itself...now its a cake walk for him.

Apu as The smart and sauve villan!!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bhanu armaan was a grey character but had some positive aspects. Vikram is a totally negative character that's the challenge and as of now he is looking smoking 
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Armaan was grey and he was impulsive, Vikram is negative and he will go anything to get it way ruled. His charcater is having shades of extreme anger when his way is not done, even when Adi was challenging him he was aeem calm yet anger was fuming for the No whixh was brewing in the atmosphere. If he had a ball that time he would have blow it in diwaan mansion   πŸ˜†

His talk with Amrita again was creeping a lot of anger . Status and richness is one big weakness of his which could have a back story. The brother Varun seems to have no say in anything maybe he never works also and locked up at home and speaks only when Vikram wishes.

They are opening up many doors to think but it may be a different ball game altogether so what is in store with Vikrams real motive is still not known, but I love the way he talks to Amrita as soon as she interrupted that Varun ji bol rahey hai ki... Something on those lines!

I also like the screen time given he is a part of the story now with his character. As the thread gets linked to the other characters.

The scale of negativity in Vikram will be challenging for Apu which I know he loves to work on   πŸ˜³
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hello!
can I join apurva's AT πŸ˜›
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
still have to watch his new stint as a negative character( as apurva said in one of his interview ' I too love the color black')
but I m so sure that whatever he will do I will find it mind blowing
last time I saw him in BB where he was himself. now we will see a complete diff side of actor apurva .

all the best apurva .

shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_s

hello!
can I join apurva's AT πŸ˜›

hey Poonam nice to see you ,
Knew u will stop by Apu jaha Aap wahan!!

He is dojng awesome as Vikram I am glad he took a different charcater shade, after DC this will be purely negative with a touch of smile and cunningness .

He can do complete justice of being Bad in a very classy way.
There are many things to infold watch Saturday 15th Mrch onwards how his story geta plugged in and why is he ao distured and negative with Diwaans!!
Vikram Dhanrajgir a new chapter unfolds for Apu !!!
shanti05 thumbnail
I loved Vikrams humor in the previous episode when he was twlling I hopped tine zones in 24 hours πŸ˜†
I hope it was either asian countries connection or middle east Europe or African and European cluster types not east and all the way west that would be total exaggeration    πŸ˜†

And the way he speaks to Amrita essa lag raha hai he flirts with her cunningly poor she so afraid to talk πŸ˜‰ I like ghat Vikram ji she says so cute daar daar kay 😳
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
not liking this new character so far...
shanti05 thumbnail
@nishadeep any reasons? For that?
Its known fact he is here to disrupt the calmness as not only the charcaters if the show but also the viewers. So not liking brings up his point of negativity
And according to what I see the ball is rolling for the very reason his charcater is introduced that a ' no ' is not in his dictionary . Also the positive vibes from others makes him more negative when they want to go against him.
I see it that way the negativity has various senrios and human charcater pulls up one to project. 😊 Edited by shanti05 - 10 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
today's episode had very little of him
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Thank you Jyoti for informing.. I was planning to catch up today's episode.. will wait then😊