Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Watch it Bhanu he is so daam cunning πŸ˜†
He and Adi are at loggerheads already.

He has an answer to every daam thing!
Lovely character digging in negativity but these are parameters in reality somewhere and influences happened previously can make one that.

He is a different ball game altogether .
CV's play their cards well on his character we can go for a ride with him   πŸ˜³
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am super happy apu decided to do a negative role
shanti05 thumbnail
After DC this is a treat. He is taking control of situations with the character and being very pointblank about his moves which shows that he can cunningly get to prove his control.
Its a tough one and defiantly apu loves doing it    πŸ˜Š
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
on a different note, Dhanrajgrs are famous in Hyderabad.  They are the Deewans of Nizam of HYD and they own most of the palaces.. in HYD
Royal family
shanti05 thumbnail
O ok thats nice Vikram brings that royal side well too 😳

I saw the episode atleast 4 times ! Vikram is good 😊
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb work guys!!! πŸ‘What a beautiful AT!!!πŸ‘
shanti05 thumbnail
Thanks for appreciating, loved the episode of Feb 17th Apu can pull a negative role very smoothly and he has done only grey to positive , I want to see this time how deep his negative role can go also negativity has many shades and human criteria so if the CV's are making this character with perks he will
make it very convincingly interesting. I do hope that its also a phase of lessons which develop human understanding which this phase can travel. Edited by shanti05 - 10 years ago
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
I am wondering why he is overshadowing his kid bro varun... there is some dark truth...
shanti05 thumbnail
Many things yaar, thats why they trigger so many things in the first meeting
Unfolding criteria starts once he is alone and he travels back.
Yesterday also they should FB about how he has come to the house ghe nite of their reunion ie diwaans ans saw the mansion from outside with hands at the back .

Good the cv's triggered so many things so its up to the viewer to gluethem and see if it matches what they want to show
-Bubbles. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am liking the fact that Varun is not speaking anything, and only Vikram is saying everything on his behalf. This means that Vikram is dominant over his family; especially his wife and bro.

Looking forward to how Vikram's past story will unfold.

I have also noticed his love for Diwan Mansion. Before leap he only came outside Diwan Mansion, saw his and went away. After leap, the first meeting with the Diwans, he gifted them a painting of Diwan Mansion. I feel there is a secret behind this!