Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Saw the first half of todays Vikram is cunningly bad and negative and has a range of anger !!
Reminds me of Dev and DC   πŸ˜³

O boy !! He in a robe and hammering Amrita and taking Varun's class

Got caps will post in a bit!!

He has a back story which has to do with property for sure and somewhere very very angry!!
Throwing the ball at Varun but hitting the vase has a lot of dynamics inside him
-Bubbles. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for getting caps @shanti05.

Apurva is doing full justice to the character of VD. I am hoping to love him even more.

shanti05 thumbnail
I am glad apurva is being appreciated 😊 . He is bringing an evil side in human due to various dynamics beautifully '. Its a tough part when one can bring good side easily to project but always there are many turmoils which leads one to be negative.

When he asks Amrita where her heals was and knew she left it at Diwaans and wore Pankhuri's flats he wants to get her a brand new pair pack and give.

There has to be some past which has bothered him so deeply that revenge against the Diwaans of status    Property and wealth and somewhere relationship
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He was on point today! Love his classy suits I must say! They really suit him...Rajshri are known to dress their actors well and they have carried this through with Apurva! He is doing a fab job as Vikram and I feel he is the perfect choice for a villain! He looks sweet and innocent but there is something about his look that gives him that negative shade this role requires! Seems like he is an angry, dominating man with a dark past!

Loved the way he threw that ball! There was so much anger in him! He seems he is the controller of the house defo! Lets see how his negative role unfolds very excited!
shanti05 thumbnail
O yes he can, negative and anger are shades carried by humans when they are disturbed due to something and here such dynamics were potrayed by Vikram for a mjor chane whixh affected in his past and also he is pushing those on his family also as Amrita will not speak a word without his permission and varun is forced to get married .
The ball throwing is anger issues he has against when a no is heard or no response. These traits of negative characterism is of a kind when something going against ones wish is charged up.

He is also hell bent upon why Avanthika didnt come and again the work is worship was brpught up .
Wouldnt be surprised if she has something to do with loss in buisness for Dhanrajgir and eventually revenge with a cunning side is on the cards as shown.
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved him in yesterday's epi when he threw that ball...!!! πŸ˜‰And was like dominating and revengeful...GOSH!!! What can his story be??😲
shanti05 thumbnail
SomeSnapShots from yesterday's episode''

At his place There is a volcano inside him.. It erupts when people do not listen and anger and somewhere he is seeing his family has been affected by the Diwaans.. Amrita was trembling when she wanted to ask hi to allow Varun to talk.
The way he told her that get a new pair of shoes from the most expensive store in mumbi and pack and send to Pankhudi...

Apu is Awesome as Vikram..πŸ‘πŸ‘ So much to unfold ... I hope that CV's take this character deeper and show the human side shades of why a person goes into negativity and the volcano of that inside him😊

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yayy Apu's AT !!
Gosh I was startled on seeing his anger in throwing the ball, He is impeccable and convincing with his eyes, expressions and body language in playing the negative role .. 

I too feel there is more to it than just a business rivalry where he tries to aspire deewan's property .. probably some personal vengeance ..I toh got shivers seeing his gussa - superb performance !!

and Adi is getting the negative vibes from him !!
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he plays every role with great conviction.

but somewhere down the line I feel that this role is tailor made for him.

he totally rocked yesterday's episode I am also happy with the screen time he is getting
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Agree Shanti, Munni and Jyoti.
Having a ball in hand and throwing it out... very much like Armaan of Jassi...
He has done this kind of acting in JJKN 10 years back itself...now its a cake walk for him.

Apu as The smart and sauve villan!!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘