Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi MKM, awesome post as usual. As mata parvati was delivering her saintly dialogues about a child being incarnation of god, of Yasodha maiya's adopting Kanhaji all the while I was wondering wat u are about to write about this satyabhasan !!
And yes, My blood really boiled to see samrat, the bhartar, standing like a meek kitten, while his mother gleefully made a bharta out of his wife. even an outsider like parvati ran to defend her ,no matter how melodramatic she sounded and how much she crossed the line, but she atleast tried to defend Maithili with all her might, which was actually a husband's duty .But woh  kya kahega, he looked so frightened that he would rather pee in his pants than open his mouth against maata ji ! Hate hate this kind of spineless momma's boys...unfortunately they are usually the kind we see around us or find ourself tied with forever😑
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hagen

I FELT PARO SHOULD NOT HAVE INTERFERED WITH THEIR FAMILY MATTERS AND SHE SHOULD REMEMBER THAT SHE IS NOT HIS FIANCE OR RELATED TO ANY OF THEM SO SHE LITERALLY DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTERFERE IN THEM UNLESS IF MAUSAM KAKI HERSELF HAD TAUNTED PARO BADLY THEN THAT'S FINE SHE CAN DEFINITELY JUMP INTO A DURGA DEVI PROTECTING HER SELF RESPECT BUT I FELT IT WAS UNNECESSARY FOR HER TO JUMP IN ..IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE RUSHING UP PARO'S CHARACTER SO THAT THEY CAN PARO AND RUDRA TOGETHER.AND ABOUT THE PRECAP IT WAS AWESOME BUT WHAT WAS THE NEED FOR PARO TO APPLY IT ON HIS FACE SHE COULD HAVE JUST ASKED HIM TO APPLY AND KEPT IT ON THE TABLE SO NOW I WANT TO SEE PARO'S REACTION WHAT WILL SHE SAY IS SHE GOING TO BE SOFT ON HIM BUT THIS TOOO FAST CV'SSS

Thank you. I agree that Paro spoke out of turn , but with rest of your comment, i strongly disagree.πŸ˜ƒ 

Creatives are not rushing up anything. Paro has always been compassionate and caring - and her hatred for Rudra is only verbal and on the surface. If he is in pain, or for that matter anyone is in pain, she cannot stand and watch the show. 

As for Paro applying the paste on Rudra's cheek, well, if someone  got slapped and bruised because of me, I wouldn't be all that cold that i just push the medicine in his/her direction. I would take care of that person. Simply because that person took a blow for me. Its called 'being human'  and its our moral duty to be kind to the ones who are kind to us - even if just for 5 minutes. 

Originally posted by: spirit

Hi MKM...YesπŸ˜†  after another day of hiding from possibly the entire world, Paro decided "I don't hv enough problems to deal with...so I'm going to take on the venomLady head on"
Just what she needed, ya. 

Oh boy!

Thanks. Yes, ye acchaai ki beemaari of our heroines grinds our heroes as well.πŸ˜†...Goodness needs smartness and foresight for functioning. No wonder Rudra is going to blast her. Still, he stood up for his laal lehenge waali. Even though, if you think about it, wo usski koi nahin hai.
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So so agree with all your points!
Even if paro being an orphan herself wanted to help Maithili where did she get her Durga avatar from???
Seriously none of the men said a word...it was kakisa all the way and then paro...!
Her dialogs were good when she was appealing to kakisa but that last statement about let me complete what I want to say was too too strong not only for this prisoner paro but for the character of paro as she has been portrayed till now! I assumed she found her voice only to back answer major sa!

And kaki was not out of character when she refused adoption...the actress did an amazing job twirling the ring and laughing and looking incredulous alternately!

What I don't get is why Rudra would let her talk so much...when she escaped from his handhold wouldn't it be in character for him to get up too and drag her away?

The slap when it came was dramatic...but what timing Rudra!!!...he seemed as if he was going to spring up anytime and go to paro and although he wasn't in the scene when kaki lifted her hand the slap landed neatly on his cheek! Even paro felt the impact of this one...and kaki herself looked stunned!

And the purpose of this drama...the precap revealed it all...long time no hear the title track and no see any eye locks...high time actual attraction started...so this total episode was building towards that!

Was actually hear trending to see Maithili cry...sad reality is that's how women are treated for no fault of theirs! I am almost sure it's Samrats fault she can't conceive...he stood by even when Paro was speaking!
Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post!
Totally agree with you, she is not in a position to say this to Kaaki-sa or for that matter anybody in the house. 
She is captive in that house and the last thing on her mind should be to interfere in their family matters.
Another problem added to her list. Kaaki-sa will make her life hell now, not that it already wasn't!
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bravo! πŸ‘.
You have said it all Vickz ( hope u don't mind me addressing u this way πŸ˜³) .. 

Wonder from where Paro is drawing this strength to speak against the matriarch of the house? Was that the need to be there for her Jeeja? But Paro was not like this when she was in bheerpur..

She knows kakki sa does not blv their stories, she knows Rudra does not want her to get involved with other family members and most imp, Rudra stopped her from getting involved then and there.. 

Still.. 

And that " Meri bath Kadam nahi huyee" πŸ˜²..  (Face palm moment) .. 

If she has so much inner strength to meddle in other ppl business, why doesn't she use that to reason with Rudra and prove her case? 

Woh tho nahi karnee .. Wahi rahkke "dekhna" jo hain πŸ˜Š.. 

Anyways, My take on all this is to pave way to the changing dynamics in the family. To get Rudra accepted by his chacheera bhaii. With this Mohini kakki has a very strong reason to oust Pravathi.. She does not want a rebel in her ghar Mandhir Manohar ( or something like that!) .. Does she now? 

Precap.. 

Yhe tho anticipated tha.. πŸ˜†

Thanks
Radz

PS:
Happy VD 
Edited by Radaz - 10 years ago
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post and yeah should take Paro's blessings! 
Power packed speech by Paro!
Precap toh. Chal I have nothing to say. I am speechless
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Thanks. Yes, ye acchaai ki beemaari of our heroines grinds our heroes as well.πŸ˜†...Goodness needs smartness and foresight for functioning. No wonder Rudra is going to blast her. Still, he stood up for his laal lehenge waali. Even though, if you think about it, wo usski koi nahin hai.

Yeah...as you said in your original post their last verbal encounter ended in him storming off upset!
And he did try to stop her from jumping into the action!
In spite of all that he still took the slap...definitely beyond the call of duty and beyond the definition of protecting a witness in his custody!

Originally posted by: shreya_rc

Hi MKM, awesome post as usual. As mata parvati was delivering her saintly dialogues about a child being incarnation of god, of Yasodha maiya's adopting Kanhaji all the while I was wondering wat u are about to write about this satyabhasan !!

And yes, My blood really boiled to see samrat, the bhartar, standing like a meek kitten, while his mother gleefully made a bharta out of his wife. even an outsider like parvati ran to defend her ,no matter how melodramatic she sounded and how much she crossed the line, but she atleast tried to defend Maithili with all her might, which was actually a husband's duty .But woh  kya kahega, he looked so frightened that he would rather pee in his pants than open his mouth against maata ji ! Hate hate this kind of spineless momma's boys...unfortunately they are usually the kind we see around us or find ourself tied with forever😑

Thank you, baby. Oh Samrat! Sammy boy's love for his wife is COMPARTMENTALIZED. He loves her but his love has no strength , because he has no strength of character. Maithli is stronger than Sammy boy. Cchhui Mui si hi sahee, lekin koshish toh kartee hai.😳

Aur iss sabke chakkar mein Rudra ka hi nuksaan hua.
Nitya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Actually Rudra predicted...kahi tumhara dil to nahi machal raha bolne ke liyeπŸ˜†