Rangrasiya

14th Feb:Laal Ishq: Paro, show me your pretty-pretty feet..

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
...So, that I can touch them and get your blessings. Matlab, aapne ye aaj kiyaa kaise? Kaise? Kaise? Kaise?

Ekta Kapoor ke Office  se churaayi hui Preacher Speech .Check. 

Acchai ka viral aur wo bhi bewaqt. Check. 

Mausam Aunty se Deggi Laal Mirch waali dushmani. Double Check. 

Not heeding Rudra ki "i will grip your veins and trip your heart" warning. Triple Check. 

Subconscious Hallucination that you are the Thakurain of this Haweli. Check hi check!

UFFF! 

Meri jaan, you yourself are a refugee, a hostage, an alleged criminal whom Rudra would lock up in an ivory tower if he could. Wo ladkaa, whatever his twisted and not-so-smart logic, zameen aasmaan ek kar rahaa ki your auricles and ventricles keep functioning. He has told you a whole set of guidelines and warnings to keep your Ekta Soaps Sanskaar and Sammaaan Knowledge in Tijori. 

And what did you do , my revolutionary Bambi? Poore khaandaan se pangaa le liyaa and you have ensured that Mausam Aunty does not take a single chainn ki saans until she turns your life in to a 2 minute maggie noodle  bowl. Its cool  to be kind and compassionate but LIHAAZ bhi koi cheez hai , aur hamesha jagah aur mahaul dekh kar baat karni chaahiye. 

You are NOT Rudra's fiancee. This is not your home. You are not in a state or position to state an opinion. Acchhaai cool hai lekin akal bhi to kisi minaar ka naam hai na?

Phewww! Girl. tie Rudra to your pallu. Ussne sahee kahaa tha. Wahee ek hai jo tujhe zindaa rakhegaa. 

And Rudra? He tried his best to protect Paro by locking her wrist , giving her feelers, but koi barbaadi ki taraf bhaagta jaaye toh koi kya karre? ...And he had gauged that Paro ko ek masaale daar karaara kurkuraa padhne waala hai, He has strong instincts and they are usually bang on. He did not say much but his eyes , his face and his hands conveyed whatever he felt about Paro serving him dinner, Paro spilling her Maami-Sa beans or facing the flak of Mausam Aunty. The family drama does not matter to him , but he did feel a tad bad for his sister-in-law. Awww, auricles aur ventricles chal padhe terre? 

Anyway, that flying slap on Rudra's face says a lot. That he took that violence for Paro shows that even when him and Paro are at their worst, he will envelope her in his strength. That ring bruise on his cheek shows that the greatest wound inflicted on him has come from Mausam Aunty. And he has absorbed it and turned it into a venom vial. 

That said, i don't have much to say on the adoption drama. It was a regular soap scene but well-enacted by the actress playing Maithli. 

Special mention to the act of Mausam aunty trying to control her temper - the ring rotating on her forefinger. Small sprays of body language where people try to control their rage. 

Anyway, the following stayed with me:

1. Rudra's hurt and angry face when Paro told him that he will always be alone. He was  very very upset and it showed in his grabbing of her and locking her in his room.

2. Paro's " Aapke naam pe uthaaya hai" to Rudra about the food serving. Unconsciously, she wants to look after him and well, the boy complies. 

Both Rudra and Paro don't like any curve where their sync-pattern gets disturbed. So, they both tame themselves for 50 seconds, make a truce, and jump on the next fight.

Precap? ...Paro is being who she  is and Rudra is reacting  like who he is. And that is why you like this show. Confess!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Today was quite a drama galore in a subdued way...One thing though,  the family is predominantly men yet none of them are equal to one Evil kakisa. Even Sumer is a product of his mother's ways. He is not out and out Evil.

You are NOT Rudra's fiancee. This is not your home. You are not in a state or position to state an opinion. Acchhaai cool hai lekin akal bhi to kisi minaar ka naam hai na?

Since yday when Rudra spoke about Nandini, I've been thinking about Paro. She is innocent, timid, not worldly wise, yet mature, dignified, maintains her self respect. I want to know  what and who she thinks are the BSD? I mean Thakur brainwashing is one thing, but their occupation is to protect the border! If they don't have time to move from annihilating the people of the villages they are protecting, when do they carry out their actual job? 

She refuses to accept what Rudra says about the girls, yet she has no reassurance about her sisters safety either. I'm at a loss between the naive Paro here and a strong woman in front of her Jallad?

My serial experience is expanding, I was waiting from the moment Maithli started her speech for Paro to rush to her and Rudra to grab her hand๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜Ž...
The apprehension on Rudra, Dilsher and Daanveer face when Maithli revealed Paro's bg...

Goodness is good, but foolishness is going to cost her life ...

Adoption in villages are taboo subject, looked down upon and many times the couple/family ridiculed. I've been married 8yrs n hve 3 of my own, whom I offer for free to anyone every other hour๐Ÿ˜†...Yet someone very close to me has been married 24yrs and they hv no children.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Kaki's taunt that they don't need to hide anything behind closed doors backfired on her๐Ÿ˜†...

It was way too soon for Paro to meddle in their family matters by taking on the matriarch. She should have helped from afar by consoling Maithli. 

I loved that throughout the dinner she stood next to Rudra, ๐Ÿ˜ณ... He didn't like her saying he will remain alone and the tantrum that followed.

O M G ...Precap...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿฅณ

Edited by Sofna - 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nitya16

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Tanisha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup .. Whole heartedly confess๐Ÿ˜†
Wonderful post as usual๐Ÿ‘
This content was originally posted by: Tanisha99

Yup .. Whole heartedly confess๐Ÿ˜†

Wonderful post as usual๐Ÿ‘

Thank you. Chaliye, aapne sacch toh kahaa.๐Ÿ˜†
Nitya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
May be they are trying to show us and Rudra, Paro will never hesitate to speak against guilty... but was too dramatic 4 me

This content was originally posted by: Nitya16

May be they are trying to show us and Rudra, Paro will never hesitate to speak against guilty... but was too dramatic 4 me

Thanks ,Nitya. Ohho, soap hai . Drama toh hogaa hi. 

Whatever Paro said is right , but the thing is that she is not in a position to say all that. Yes, she is fearless that way and once she knows the truth, she will stand by it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Rudra should be happy in future that his Paro is BRAVE.
hagen thumbnail
I FELT PARO SHOULD NOT HAVE INTERFERED WITH THEIR FAMILY MATTERS AND SHE SHOULD REMEMBER THAT SHE IS NOT HIS FIANCE OR RELATED TO ANY OF THEM SO SHE LITERALLY DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTERFERE IN THEM UNLESS IF MAUSAM KAKI HERSELF HAD TAUNTED PARO BADLY THEN THAT'S FINE SHE CAN DEFINITELY JUMP INTO A DURGA DEVI PROTECTING HER SELF RESPECT BUT I FELT IT WAS UNNECESSARY FOR HER TO JUMP IN ..IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE RUSHING UP PARO'S CHARACTER SO THAT THEY CAN PARO AND RUDRA TOGETHER.AND ABOUT THE PRECAP IT WAS AWESOME BUT WHAT WAS THE NEED FOR PARO TO APPLY IT ON HIS FACE SHE COULD HAVE JUST ASKED HIM TO APPLY AND KEPT IT ON THE TABLE SO NOW I WANT TO SEE PARO'S REACTION WHAT WILL SHE SAY IS SHE GOING TO BE SOFT ON HIM BUT THIS TOOO FAST CV'SSS
This content was originally posted by: pink.lotus

bang on post.
๐Ÿ‘

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi MKM...Yes๐Ÿ˜†  after another day of hiding from possibly the entire world, Paro decided "I don't hv enough problems to deal with...so I'm going to take on the venomLady head on"
Just what she needed, ya. 

Oh boy!

Edited by spirit - 10 years ago