Karisma Kapoor and Govinda on Sunil Grovers Mad In India

DianaPrince thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Karisma Kapoor and Govinda on Sunil Grover's Mad In India'

Govinda and Karisma Kapoor to recreate their chemistry in Sunil Grover's Mad In India'
By ApunKaChoice
Fri, Feb 14, 2014 05:25:51 GMT

The famous Bollywood pair of the 90s, Govinda and Karisma Kapoor are coming together once again. The terrific duo will recreate their on-screen chemistry on comedian Sunil Grover's new show Mad In India 

It has been almost a decade since Govinda and Karisma Kapoor sizzled on silver screen. The duo agreed to appear on Sunil Grover's new show and they shot for the episode this Wednesday. 

Manish Paul, who is the host of the show, confirms interviewing the two stars. While talking to a daily, Manish says, "Interviewing them was fabulous. I have grown up dancing to their songs. So sharing stage with them was an honour. While Govinda was a great sport and said/did whatever I asked him to do, Karisma even obliged when I requested her to dance with me to Sona kitna sona hai' from Hero no. 1. It was a great evening for me." 

It's heard that Govinda and Karisma Kapoor will appear on the second episode of Mad In India. Apparently, the first episode will feature the celebrated yoga guru Baba Ramdev. 

Now, something about Sunil Grover's show! It's going to be hosted by Manish Paul, who will interview and entertain the guests. Sunil Grover as Chutki will join him as a funny, flirty, social network addict, hailing from the fictional city of Bharatnagar. Chutki's partners in crime are: the Vicky Donor fame Dolly Ahluwalia as Mango Dolly and Shweta Tiwari as Katrina Mishra. Comedians like Khayali, Siddharth Jadhav, Rehman Khan, Rajbir Kaur and Paritosh Tripathi will also join Chutki. 

Sunil Grover quit Comedy Nights With Kapil because of differences with the makers. His new show Mad In India is going to hit the tube on February 16. 

Check outBua getting married on Comedy Nights With Kapil'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lalalalost thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm so gonna watch this episode! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by BindaasReena - 10 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I'm going to watch this epi tfs.
Karisma+Govinda I heart them both ❀️
DianaPrince thumbnail
isi baat pe
 sarakaaye liyo khatiya jaada lage🀣
SantaClaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BindaasReena

I'm so gonna watch this episode! πŸ˜ƒ

What is the channel number? What is the airing time number?πŸ˜† classic. just classic

Star Plus,Sunday 9 PM..
Lalalalost thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka..

Star Plus,Sunday 9 PM..

Was just imitating Karisma-Govindas song "what's your mobile number" lol but thanks πŸ˜† 😳
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I stil miss Palak and Gutthi!! :(
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
they better dance to sarkkai lo khatia!!
DianaPrince thumbnail

Originally posted by: GundayVedant

I stil miss Palak and Gutthi!! :(

mee too😭
nonu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
baba ramdev and govinda-karishma surely gonna watch ,such a better guest list than kapil show