Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bleeding.love

not that i want Paro to get slapped..Girl Power..but what a scene that would have been...Rudra Ranavat ki toh asi ki tasi kar deta.. and another opportunity to touch her and caress her soft cheek

Yeah true...but this one is no less right...him taking a slap for her that she brought on herself by interfering in household matters and back answering kakisa of all people!
Another apology tho banta hai Paro...after Rudra reads her the riot act that is!😆
dmg2c thumbnail
Hey Vicky. Awesome post as usual. Bravo!! why the note to Ashish ? Did he say something nasty? That doesnt sound like Ashish. But i read somewhere that some girls have been threatening his wife. What happened?
Dazee thumbnail
Lovely episode today.  Loved the Paro-Rudra scenes.  Teh kitchen scene - superb how Paro silenced him with her one sentence.  She's smart and strong.  Love it!

As someone said above, he can't get her out his system -- seeks her out on his way in, out and continually has her  on his mind when he's away!  His memory of their first encounter, first meeting captured the effect she has on him.  stopped him in his tracks

Yes, they have a unique bond.  She's the only other person that he has let into his circle after his father.  and even there, what they've shared is perhaps even more personal.  She's seen his vulnerability like his dad may not have in recent times.

Vortex is the word that comes to mind...that's what the circling of their relationship feels like, an ever-tightening entwining that will soon be inextricable.

(Thank you for the ps)
Edited by Dazee - 10 years ago
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dmg2c

Hey Vicky. Awesome post as usual. Bravo!! why the note to Ashish ? Did he say something nasty? That doesnt sound like Ashish. But i read somewhere that some girls have been threatening his wife. What happened?

Thanks baby.😆 Ohh, its nothing.Apparently, Aashish looks down upon everyone on sets and he thinks women are dumb. That is what Archana said today. Aur ab , fighter brigade ne unkko karaare kukure diyye  hainn.

If girls are threatening Archana, toh kya poori naari jaati se badlaa leggi?😕

Originally posted by: Dazee

Lovely episode today.  Loved the Paro-Rudra scenes.  Teh kitchen scene - superb how Paro silenced him with her one sentence.  She's smart and strong.  Love it!

As someone said above, he can't get her out his system -- seeks her out on his way in, out and continually has her  on his mind when he's away!  His memory of their first encounter, first meeting captured the effect she has on him.  stopped him in his tracks

Yes, they have a unique bond.  She's the only other person that he has let into his circle after his father.  and even there, what they've shared is perhaps even more personal.  She's seen his vulnerability like his dad may not have in recent times.

Vortex is the word that comes to mind...that's what the circling of their relationship feels like, an ever-tightening entwining that will soon be inextricable.

(Thank you for the ps)

Thanks Daze and 'Vortex' is the right word, indeed.😃... Rudra and Paro cannot be separated at this rate.Too much reliability, interdependence and attachment is making way into their bond. Rudra finds comfort in her and she finds security in him. 
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't posted properly in a while. work and the cursed flu are driving me crazy.I'm loving Paro more everyday. She hardly speaks, but when she does, dhamakedaar dialogue bolti hai, woh bhi badi narmi se. Rudra was right. She is a sutli bomb.
And how clever is this girl, coming up with stories and excuses at the drop of a hat. As the Masaala Rani said, she is far more clever than she appears to be.
And I like that she's bonding with Maithli. For both of their sakes. They have someone to talk to at least.
Sumer creeps me out. Like I want to thrown him from one of the haveli's massive windows. Too bad Rudra controlled his anger, I wish he had flung him like he did with the phone. But his reaction was of course more prudent.
Ah so Rudra sees the light, even if he decided to ignore it the next minute. Chalo, at least he does know she is innocent . Wasn't Aman's happiness just epic when he said no?
I was afraid of exactly what Rudra said about those brides, that they're sold off in prostitution. Poor Nandini. I guess she'll make a comeback.
prettypri thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Thanks baby.😆 Ohh, its nothing.Apparently, Aashish looks down upon everyone on sets and he thinks women are dumb. That is what Archana said today. Aur ab , fighter brigade ne unkko karaare kukure diyye  hainn.

Oh girls are threatening her?? Was this before she made the statement or after??.😉
Statement tho statement clarification was even worse! Wonder of his three shows and costars which one nagged him about makeup and nail paint! Or does archana herself do that??😆

Originally posted by: SS88

I haven't posted properly in a while. work and the cursed flu are driving me crazy.I'm loving Paro more everyday. She hardly speaks, but when she does, dhamakedaar dialogue bolti hai, woh bhi badi narmi se. Rudra was right. She is a sutli bomb.
And how clever is this girl, coming up with stories and excuses at the drop of a hat. As the Masaala Rani said, she is far more clever than she appears to be.
And I like that she's bonding with Maithli. For both of their sakes. They have someone to talk to at least.
Sumer creeps me out. Like I want to thrown him from one of the haveli's massive windows. Too bad Rudra controlled his anger, I wish he had flung him like he did with the phone. But his reaction was of course more prudent.
Ah so Rudra sees the light, even if he decided to ignore it the next minute. Chalo, at least he does know she is innocent . Wasn't Aman's happiness just epic when he said no?
I was afraid of exactly what Rudra said about those brides, that they're sold off in prostitution. Poor Nandini. I guess she'll make a comeback.

Thank you and get well soon, sweetie.😃...Rudra is always right about Paro minus his khoobsoorat-dhokha psychosis.😆...Paro is intelligent, perceptive and in sync with Rudra's brains. Perfect matching.Sumer ne toh Rudra ki maar khaani hi hai. Abhi toh warm up exercise chal rahee hai.😆

Nandini's return will force Paro to see Rudra in a Non-Jallaad light.
bleeding.love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

nicely said..i have seen in past that celebs wives tend to get insecure with the female lead and make nasty comments.. anyways what done its done but for future she should think twice before speaking to media..or let Aashish do the talking for himself
golpokobita thumbnail
Very nice post! Rudra ko sach me thappad se daar nahi lagta, mohabbat se daar lagta hain.. And you said it right, mohabbat thik thappad ke pichhe hi khadi hain.. 

All I can advise Rurda is 'Bhag Rudra Bhag' .. Benefit double -- i. pyar se chhutkara, ii. Oscar nomination !

Leaders all over the world should learn from them how to fight a war, woh bhi mariyada se!

I wish i could give the same advise to Ashish like "Bhag Ashish bhag! But no! Don't run away Ashish.. face it.. face the disappointment! We loved you as Rudra and still want to love you! (Kya kare, dumb jo hain!)

Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago