MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ

snehatalk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey vicky ...brilliant episode right?
Loved how their story is moving along...i was right in my previous post to you...Rudra is a fraud...he doesnt like the venom and the hatred that has been spoon fed to him by his father...dont get me wrong he uses them as a defense mechanism...but personally i think he feels disgusted by himself to spout such poison...He cant stay angry with people he considers his own...like his father and now Paro...so he comes to make peace with her.

I loved that kitchen scene...you are right ...they both know they are in some sort of bond with each other...undefined and unique...I laughed when i heard him blast off a list of orders of Do's and Dont...its like a parent telling a child ...dont open the door to strangers..stay inside...etc

And when she dished out the silent treatment...he who loves silence and solitude...could not handle it...so he demands that she looks at  him and answer when he asks a question...And my beloved Paro...she just rendered him speechless with her oneliner " where was the question?

She totally clean bowled him...Loved that stumped look on Rudra's face. One of the best scenes... I am totally in love with her...She is amazing...She is sharp...smart...strong and she totally keeps Rudra on his toes...so much so that he unknowingly dances to her tune...He is attracted to her clean and pure soul...i think she does the job of airpurifyer for him...whenever the air in the haveli of horror gets murky...he finds solace in her presence...aww...there goes my imagination again...

Well Sumer😑 what can i say ...he is so cliched...but because of him i once again saw Rudra's possesive avatar...And then the hallmark dialogue "Meri mangater ke aas pass nahi aana."

Guys do you realize this is the first time he mentioned it verbally...he practically roared it.

She apologizes...and brings his mother up in a conversation...and he retaliates by pressing her sore wound...her sister...i have repeatedly said that if Paro plans to corner the wounded animal to tame him...she better be ready to be ripped apart...and she knew she crossed a line and so did he. 
I am totally loving it! Tomorrow is friday...i hate fridays...no Rangrasiya on saturdays to look forward to

Edited by snehatalk - 10 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vicky hav u seen this?

@ArchanaTaide: Guys relax...the statement was girly talks about nailpaints n makeup is dumb...the statement is misinterpreted...

Originally posted by: shree10

Well, Muah.. to your Red post!

Sorry but just read that dumb interview and then this post. So I am a bit overwhelmed by the red note.

Thank you and all the muahs to you as well.πŸ˜ƒ... Ohh, don't be overwhelmed , baby. Ever human being has at least 5 minutes of FITMD in one week.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: snehatalk

Hey vicky ...brilliant episode right?

Loved how their story is moving along...i was right in my previous post to yo...Rudra is a fraud...he doesnt like the venom and the hatred that has been spoon fed to him by his father...dont get me wrong he uses them as a defense mechanism...but personally i think he feels disgusted by himself to spout such poison...He cant stay angry with people he considers his own...like his father and now Paro...so he comes to make peace with her.

I loved that kitchen scene...you are right ...they both know they are in some sort of bond with each other...undefined and unique...I laughed when i heard him blast off a list of orders of Do's and Dont...its like a parent telling a child ...dont open the door to strangers..stay inside...etc

And when she dished out the silent treatment...he whole loves silence and solitude...could not handle it...so he demands that she looks at  him and answer when he asks a question...And my beloved Paro...she just rendered him speechless with her oneliner " where was the question?

She totally clean bowled him...Loved that stumped look on Rudra's face. One of the best scenes... I am totally in love with her...She is amazing...She is sharp...smart...strong and she totally keeps Rudra on his toes...so much so that he unknowingly dances to her tune...He is attracted to her clean and pure soul...i think she does the job of airpurifyer for him...whenever the air in the haveli of horror gets murky...he finds solace in her presence...aww...there goes my imagination again...

Well Sumer😑 what can i say ...he is so cliched...but because of him i once again saw Rudra's possesive avatar...And then the hallmark dialogue "Meri mangater ke aas pass nahi aana."

Guys do you realize this is the first time he mentioned it verbally...he practically roared it.

She apologizes...and brings his mother up in a conversation...and he retaliates by pressing her sore wound...her sister...i have repeatedly said that if Paro plans to corner the wounded animal to tame him...she better be ready to be ripped apart...and she knew she crossed a line and so did he. 
I am totally loving it! Tomorrow is friday...i hate fridays...no Rangrasiya on saturdays to look forward to

Thanks Sneha. And of course you were right. Rudra wanted peace with his laal lehenge waali, so he came back to her with verbal aalu ki sabzee and jakli hui rotis.πŸ˜†...True. Paro purifies air for Rudra and that is why he keeps looking for when his eyes don't find her. I too loved his assertive "Meri mangetar" and how he held her by her hand and took her away. He is attached to her now and she is beginning to get attached to him. Its a relationship, by all means.

Originally posted by: Sofna

Vicky hav u seen this?

@ArchanaTaide: Guys relax...the statement was girly talks about nailpaints n makeup is dumb...the statement is misinterpreted...

I did. Unfortunately, i was not born yesterday.πŸ˜†
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

I did. Unfortunately, i was not born yesterday.πŸ˜†

Unfortunately none of us were eitherπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Sofna

Unfortunately none of us were eitherπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Hi-5.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanu07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

A brilliant post! 

I grinned like a fool when he came around to talk to her in the Kitchen... it was his idea of a truce... what after 30 mins? Cute!  Rudra and Paro's equation is getting interesting by the day with Paro being treated as an equal. I like her soft yet firm ismein sawal kahan tha' to his impatience. And he rectified it when he got home with Theek Ho?' I also like that they have gotten into a comfortable space.  Esp in the way he held her hand and walked away, the way Paro felt at home in his room... when he asked her to stay back for a while longer as the mazdoor was still there! However lame that excuse sounded esp when he dragged her into the room infront of them, it was super cute!

Paro breaching the topic of his mom was sensitively handled and sounded sincere. I expected him to explode... hide behind his temper... that didn't come.  His silence was the best he could offer.  He immediately changed the subject and was analytical about it... It means he wasn't overwhelmed with anger/sadness at the mention of his mother by an outsider.  He is comfortable with the bitter truth of his life being known to Paro. It is strange especially since he becomes volatile at the mention of his mom by his own family members.   

Coming to the precap... I will reserve my views till I watch the episode trow. I just hope Paro is not poking her pretty nose into someone else's family matters... esp such a huge decision... esp when she is just a fake fianc of a man who is not even welcomed by that family. Mohini was within her rights to tell Paro off... but the slap was taking it too far. I just want to be spared of the saas-bahu saga and the know-it-all-bahu' gyaan.  Anyways, Rudra took that slap and has got a cut on his cheek? Can we get to see that cut being tended to by Paro? :p

Originally posted by: tanu07

A brilliant post! 

I grinned like a fool when he came around to talk to her in the Kitchen... it was his idea of a truce... what after 30 mins? Cute!  Rudra and Paro's equation is getting interesting by the day with Paro being treated as an equal. I like her soft yet firm ismein sawal kahan tha' to his impatience. And he rectified it when he got home with Theek Ho?' I also like that they have gotten into a comfortable space.  Esp in the way he held her hand and walked away, the way Paro felt at home in his room... when he asked her to stay back for a while longer as the mazdoor was still there! However lame that excuse sounded esp when he dragged her into the room infront of them, it was super cute!

Paro breaching the topic of his mom was sensitively handled and sounded sincere. I expected him to explode... hide behind his temper... that didn't come.  His silence was the best he could offer.  He immediately changed the subject and was analytical about it... It means he wasn't overwhelmed with anger/sadness at the mention of his mother by an outsider.  He is comfortable with the bitter truth of his life being known to Paro. It is strange especially since he becomes volatile at the mention of his mom by his own family members.   

Coming to the precap... I will reserve my views till I watch the episode trow. I just hope Paro is not poking her pretty nose into someone else's family matters... esp such a huge decision... esp when she is just a fake fianc of a man who is not even welcomed by that family. Mohini was within her rights to tell Paro off... but the slap was taking it too far. I just want to be spared of the saas-bahu saga and the know-it-all-bahu' gyaan.  Anyways, Rudra took that slap and has got a cut on his cheek? Can we get to see that cut being tended to by Paro? :p

Thank you. One of my most dearest friend's petname is Tanu.πŸ˜ƒ

You are right. Rudra wanted  a truce with Paro, so he came running back to the kitchen and the salt jar helped him.πŸ˜†... he can neither take silent treatment, nor can he give silent treatment. And Paro agreed to all he said but in her own way. And then the mangetar-in-bedroom talk. They indeed are in a comfort zone where they feel safe around each-other. 

Paro should keep her pretty nose on her face. It does seem like the flying slap on Rudra's face is Paro's fault. Lets see how it turns out.