Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok watched it! And I loved the episode! Rudra bana ur expressions are amazing!!!
saya312 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't say I loved the epi, but I enjoyed reading your intelligent analysis...yeah, much better than the juvenile stuff I've been reading in interviews๐Ÿ˜Š. It's amazing how well Paro understands Rudra. She is a person who is comfortable in her own skin and she is such a wise soul!! Rudra, on the other hand, will never find himself without Paro's help... Edited by saya312 - 10 years ago
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@All . Thank you for reading, liking and commenting. Much appreciated.
โค๏ธ

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

mkap,  juvaria,  sweetcheek15,  arvign,  geetababyrads,  princessep13,  cebel,  leninvaidhegi,  Sam_Veenurshanaya,  dontsee,  dev25,  ipkrr,  parud28,  automaticstart,  Sarun55,  Guin,  spring22,  Lovebarunierowan,  ina211,  khushi_arnavki,  1aeiou,  div26,  chokri,  preciousruby,  kaykay,  nashnini,  kashevnehapushkar,  suvarnaawt,  ojas143,  snehatalk,  ujwala444,  Ilin,  deepa911,  shreya_rcarchana.mh17,  awww,  Ang3LzHalo,  mslee,  saya312,  jalkukdi1,  sslmay11,  vaish912sairam03,  IAmMayFlower,  anoom,  Nadia_Malik,  divyarnav,  m_zaks,  wahc,  shruathinishaipkkdian,  aruni50218,  Rubab4137,  SS88,  golpokobita,  _AngryBird_,  vanitha3d,  Shweta1691bleeding.love,  Radaz,  pink.lotus,  Dazee,  tvbug2011,  sushk123,  prettypri,  Jaz1990,  Summer99DoJin,  msmarple,  NicklausBarbie,  ..Damsel..,  spirit,  -Paro-,  Swap-Arhi,  SanayaIsBest,  MadhuOshowviewer,  Rach.,  smitar,  Naach_Basanti,  sona_naksh,  shree10,  Guinea,  amaiaNewbiesoapfan,  Sofna,  CandYlicious_S,  sajni786,  DiyaS,  -Drishti-,  -DavneetKaur-,  Silentsoulprincessunara,  PhoenixRising,  Destinyhope0305

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Vicky, amazing post as always๐Ÿค—...but today, after reading Mrs.Sharma's comment on what Mr.Sharma think of girls, really blown me out of proportion!

I dont know what to say! But Archana surely proved, when girls get insecure or jealous, they surely behave as dumbos! That statement proved so! You too a girl dear, before giving this generalized statement, why dint you think of it once! I m sure, its a pure case of jealousy! She herself said that she is happy for Ashish not talking to the gals.

'Mere level ke thinking ka koi ho tohi main baat karoonga'! I am most happy that he is reserved so that he doesn't end up talking to girls then and as it is he says I find girls to be very dumb because they keep on talking about make up and stuff which I normally don't do!"

The worst being the italics one! If Ashish truly thinks so. Whats's with this level of thinking! Why on earth he thinks that other people on the sets arent leveled enough! Why to under estimate others!

And one question to mrs.Sharma, does she really discuss about make up stuffs, colour of nail polish n lipsticks with her co actors!

Archana, watever you have said is really offending n if Ashish thinks so then try to change his perspectives rather than announcing it to the whole world!

Originally posted by: ShaitaanSundari

Vicky, amazing post as always๐Ÿค—...but today, after reading Mrs.Sharma's comment on what Mr.Sharma think of girls, really blown me out of proportion!

I dont know what to say! But Archana surely proved, when girls get insecure or jealous, they surely behave as dumbos! That statement proved so! You too a girl dear, before giving this generalized statement, why dint you think of it once! I m sure, its a pure case of jealousy! She herself said that she is happy for Ashish not talking to the gals.

'Mere level ke thinking ka koi ho tohi main baat karoonga'! I am most happy that he is reserved so that he doesn't end up talking to girls then and as it is he says I find girls to be very dumb because they keep on talking about make up and stuff which I normally don't do!"

The worst being the italics one! If Ashish truly thinks so. Whats's with this level of thinking! Why on earth he thinks that other people on the sets arent leveled enough! Why to under estimate others!

And one question to mrs.Sharma, does she really discuss about make up stuffs, colour of nail polish n lipsticks with her co actors!

Archana, watever you have said is really offending n if Ashish thinks so then try to change his perspectives rather than announcing it to the whole world!

Don't bother. Its the FOOT-IN-THE-MOUTH-DISEASE-SYNDROME. After the phool-baarish that the fandom has given yesterday, Aashish will soon forget that there is a word called 'dumb' in the English dictionary, and Archana will sign up for a crash course at a 'finishing school'. 

So, its back to Rangrasiya. The point has been driven home and drilled into the heads of this couple. 

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Looks like d point u and lots of other members were trying to hit home has been driven... Banda is doing twitter baarish ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by sajni786 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sajni786

Looks like d point u and lots of other members were trying to hit home has been driven... Banda is doing twitter baarish ๐Ÿ˜†

As a public figure and a celebrity, its his moral responsibility to respect the people who are turning him into a star, Sajjo. Abb kartaa phire damage control - kissne kahaa tha munnh ka shutter kholne ko?

That said, bade buzurg log sahee keh gayye hain - "Zubaan par hamesha lagaam honi chaahiye."๐Ÿ˜†
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

As a public figure and a celebrity, its his moral responsibility to respect the people who are turning him into a star, Sajjo. Abb kartaa phire damage control - kissne kahaa tha munnh ka shutter kholne ko?

That said, bade buzurg log sahee keh gayye hain - "Zubaan par hamesha lagaam honi chaahiye."๐Ÿ˜†

There too he is being a good husband...in response to a statement that smart women too talk about girlie things he says he knows as he is married to one! then he doesn't connect with her also??
ha ha ha...

Too much!
better to stick to what Rudra is like and forget about the actual actor!
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

3 long tweets... All in damage control baby... I am ๐Ÿคฃ

He ended with... "Let's concentrate on love today"๐Ÿ˜†
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Vicky, this is one major problem with most of the tv actors wives. They dont know how to control their over driven jealousy hormones, seeing their hubbies getting popular with other gals. Being in the industry, they shud know, they are actors n just doing their duties. This, not only hamper the show, but also the actors reputation. These ladies should think at least ten times before speaking. Whats the need to bring the bedroom or living room talks to the media! They do the damage n the bechara actor has to do the damage control.

I think these actors with over-jealous wives should be supplied with tons n tons of Center-Fresh, Zubaan pe Lagaam laga de!๐Ÿ˜‰