Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

I'm waiting fr yr P.S to be answered...till then will keep my disappointment at bay

It was a feel good episode. The more they confront each other, let out their inner angst, the easier they fall into their fiance/fiancee roles. Amazing isn't it?
In the midst of danger, a case where she is suspect, he could be indicted if proof isn't found, when hate/indifference should be the obvious and only emotions running between them, they have turned this deception into a reality of their lives.
A normal, everyday couple, who only have  & are there for each other. He helps her in the kitchen just like she knows where she has to stop to protect Rudra's story.
It was endearing watching them talk, lay out their fears, plan, complain, in soft voices with understanding. The slight discomfort remembering their first meet😳, the awareness when she bumps into him. They certainly feel safe around the other now.

I love the way the cv's are building their r/ship in a realistic manner given the situation and their characteristics.

Thanks Soffu. Oh, the P.S is for Aashish , so that he forgets the spelling of 'Dumb' and it seems he will.πŸ˜†... anyway, chhoddo. 

I love the highlighted portion of your post. So, true. Rudra and Paro have entered a relationship - two wheels of a Phatphatiya.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...Its an attachment that is beginning to form. And soon this attachment will become insoluble.
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well written as always. Thanks Vicky. 
He may shout at her, grab her a give her a nice shake now and then.. But he has to say good-bye to her before leaving home and Hello as soon as he is back in the house.. 

He is aware of her 24 hrs and has been since the day he first met her.. That first meeting has left an unearasable impression on his heart! 

He does not believe she is involved in the arms dealing.. What puzzles him is her loyality to the takkur.
He is looking for her " achilles heel" to break her silence.. And lo he found it, her sister Nandhini..
Soon to make an appearance? 

Paro is Paro.. 
She is like a cool breeze. Earning brownie points from each member of the family as she passes by.. First bappusa, then kakka sa, sunheri and now mithali jeeja.. And from the look of it, pretty soon, sumrat bhaii sa will join the club.. She is very pure at heart but strong. Has high values and lives by them. Never shouts and screams. Always deals with issues with postivity, hopefulness and abides by the boundaries and rights.. πŸ‘. Even when she hates, she hates being in her limits.. πŸ‘.. Wow! 
Kya character hain yaar...paroo baiisa thusi gr8 ho.. 

shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow super analysis:)
loving paro n rudra more n more..
can plzzz trps increase and the show to be safe and sound:)

Originally posted by: anoom

I saw it this way. Rudra is(pretends) calm when he needs to know something from Paro. Like feeding the roti and letting her go to Mamisa and now asking about Nandhini. May be this way of pretending is taking a different path on their relationship. He protects her in the name of duty but doesn't know he is becoming "Bhartaar Bhayankar" of her life.

I like Paro character. She is very well capable of dealing with this Jallad. 

Thank you. Your POV is also correct in its own way. Rudra does go soft on Paro when he has to gently arm-twist her. But the emotions he emanates during that phase are often real, unknown to him. 

Paro knows that only the ' baarish' treatment calms Rudra's ' taptaa hua registaan.'She has learned the art and craft of the same.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Radaz

Well written as always. Thanks Vicky. 

He may shout at her, grab her a give her a nice shake now and then.. But he has to say good-bye to her before leaving home and Hello as soon as he is back in the house.. 

He is aware of her 24 hrs and has been since the day he first met her.. That first meeting has left an unearasable impression on his heart! 

He does not believe she is involved in the arms dealing.. What puzzles him is her loyality to the takkur.
He is looking for her " achilles heel" to break her silence.. And lo he found it, her sister Nandhini..
Soon to make an appearance? 

Paro is Paro.. 
She is like a cool breeze. Earning brownie points from each member of the family as she passes by.. First bappusa, then kakka sa, sunheri and now mithali jeeja.. And from the look of it, pretty soon, sumrat bhaii sa will join the club.. She is very pure at heart but strong. Has high values and lives by them. Never shouts and screams. Always deals with issues with postivity, hopefulness and abides by the boundaries and rights.. πŸ‘. Even when she hates, she hates being in her limits.. πŸ‘.. Wow! 
Kya character hain yaar...paroo baiisa thusi gr8 ho.. 

Thank you. True. Rudra just has to keep seeing Paro in his house - if he doesn't see her at the first go, he goes looking for her. πŸ˜†... he is gonna go mad if  he sends Paro away. Paro is beginning to embrace Rudra's family , due to her natural instinct of care and compassion. 

Originally posted by: shruathi

wow super analysis:)

loving paro n rudra more n more..
can plzzz trps increase and the show to be safe and sound:)

Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ...If RR is actually a good show and its makers have perseverance and luck, this show will find its place in the success ladder. 
bleeding.love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great take !

The episode was well balanced, a little bit for everyone. I loved the PaRud's scenes. If we leave out the 'Nafrat'dialogues one will feel they both are happily married couple. They were so cute. His concern for her coming out at instinct and now he himself is now having doubt whether she is culprit or not. 

I also liked the fact Paro made the first move towards him. This relation will need more input from her than  him. When she took the first step,he took a step, by reasoning with her about missing girls.

I am really disappointed with Aashish and his wife. They should be more careful knowing that everything they say is going to create news. Whether it was in 'good 'humor or not such statements should not be made publicly. Negative publicity is not good for anyone. I hope he does come clear about the statement. 
Edited by bleeding.love - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: prettypri

Lovely post on the episode as usual!!

And true to your word you have added the postscript πŸ˜Š...Ouch πŸ˜†.

As requested commenting on the episode part of the postπŸ˜‰...

Showed progression in the relationship alright...! 

Paro was genuinely stunned to be referred to as mangetar...and then when whisked away she was in for another surprise question...theek hai?? That was sweet...said in a very sweet tone and I would want to give major sa the benefit of the doubt...that was genuine and not part of his soften her up and break her down plan! Was too spontaneous for that! Loved the tone in which he asked!

But..was it deliberate I wonder...that there was no reaction from him when she apologised...I mean..when she mentioned his mother also there was no reaction except he stiffened and turned away! Maybe too soon to expect a reaction and of course he does not like emotion or sympathy offered to him!

Finally one of them had a flashback of how they met...and Rudra was rendered speechless by it...wonder what story he will make up!!

I believe more than ever that the thakurain is rudra's mother...she is the reason for Paros loyalty to thakur...the one Rudra is wondering about...what a connection it would be if she is his mother...Paros most trusted person and the one person Rudra is most pained by! She would also be Paros weak point!

Tomorrow has a slap in store for major sa...what a coincidence...action offscreen and reaction on screen match like Newton's third law! 

Kaki sa has a heavy hand alright..a slap wounded the major to that extent!!! Lets see if Paro further melts because he took a slap for her...seems to be her fault entirely...why would she interfere between kaki and Maithili so soon!

Thanks Pri. Oh, please do not mention it - once irked, am quite a vile vixen.πŸ˜†

Coming to your take on today's episode , i agree. I don't think Rudra's care and concern for Paro has ever been pretentious on instinct - it just flows out of him. And even when he pretends, sentiments tumble out for real. If Thakurain Sa is the bone of contention between Paro and Rudra in future, it  is going to be so totally volatile. 

I think its the turned finger ring that caused a gash on Rudra's cheek. And Paro's expression was worth a dekkho!πŸ˜†
Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 10 years ago
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well, Muah.. to your Red post!

Sorry but just read that dumb interview and then this post. So I am a bit overwhelmed by the red note.

Originally posted by: bleeding.love

great take !

The episode was well balanced, a little bit for everyone. I loved the PaRud's scenes. If we leave out the 'Nafrat'dialogues one will feel they both are happily married couple. They were so cute. His concern for her coming out at instinct and now he himself is now having doubt whether she is culprit or not. 

I also liked the fact Paro made the first move towards him. This relation will need more input from her than  him. When she took the first step,he took a step, by reasoning with her about missing girls.

I am really disappointed with Aashish and his wife. They should be more careful knowing that everything they say is going to create news. Whether it was in 'good 'humor or not such statements should not be made publicly. Negative publicity is not good for anyone. I hope he does come clear about the statement. 

Thank you.😳... True. Rudra and Paro look and behave married minus the romance.πŸ˜†...Deep down , Rudra knows that Paro is innocent but uskaa gussa aur uska ahem use ye baat maanne nahin detaa. Paro is a nurturer and she is the one who will save this relationship in the long run. 

Don't worry about Aashish. By now, he must have forgotten that 'dumb' is a word in the English dictionary.