Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't think paro is reading rudra so easily thats why she call her jallad.it is difficult to understand rudra. ..he is very complex character. 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _SilverLining_

The scene wid Sumer was awesome and actually according to me one of the high points of the episode last night. I was wondering why no one made a post on it! Lovely post Sunara!
Paro always amazes me everytym she appears on screen. I am absolutely in love with the way she expresses her anger and defiance so coolly, without even raising her voice a lil and still manages to make such an impact on the opponent as well as on us. God knows how long I have waited for a character like this is Indian TV!

Paro was always intelligent; if u remember how she made her maamisa's life easier by manipulating that sewing machine earlier...thats when CVs gave us an idea tht she has brains and knows how to put her wits to use..Rudra on the other hand is childish, he shouts and he blackmails to prove his point. But Paro knows her opponent too well, and she clean bowls him in pretty much every arguement they have with just a line or two. Same goes about her dealings with Sumer and every other character in the show. She speaks less but makes her opinion about the person quite clear. I love that thing about her.

very well said!! actually these days sometimes i get too sleepy after the episode n only make topics the following morning! n as yesterday it ended only after 10.30 i didn't even hang around the forum..

anyway  thanks dear and i agree..i cannot personally say i have been waiting for such a character myself, but i have been pleasantly surprised by Paro..
and true as u said he is more like a lose cannon while she is very calm and thoughtful.. they make a good couple cz of that..but now that Rudra has lost the edge these next rounds r mostly going to be Paro's; till they fall in love that is!😆
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

Sunara, how I read her is that she is now out of her protective shell and in a new place with strangers and her guard is up. She knows she has no one to fall back on or look out for her (Rudra is there, but she is far from looking at him as her protector). She is slowly learning to stand up for herself and she has been observing everyone in Ranawat family. Sumer always gave her an uncomfortable vibe and as most women do when we sense that, she tried to nip it in the bud. He also called her a woman of loose morals before. Even now her first instinct is to bolt without getting into confrontation, but when he persisted she answered back.

Paro is smart and a quick learner. She is getting familiar with the family dynamics, the way she stumped Mohini in the kitchen is another example of how she handles everyone based on the way they are treating her.

@red: that is very true! even before that when she went after Rukmani she quietly huddled to the side n passed him quickly trying not to draw attention to herself.. n then in the latter scene too tried to not get in to a confrontation n only responded when her hand was forced.

@green - definitely! the girl might not have had much in the way of a formal education. but she is very intuitive and really smart. i love how the CVs r shaping up her character..
n lol i liked that moment with Kaki in the kitchen di!! 😆
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Awww Princess, another of your mindblowing analysis 👏   I am baffled how you can write so much on a particular character...but we are not complaining...just loving it 😛

Paro surely is a complex girl...Mausam chachi ko bhi hila ke rakhi hai usne...her dialog of yesterday's, "dikhne mein namak jaise safed hai, par utni seedhi nahin ho tum" clearly summed up Paro's character.  And i am also loving Rudra's reaction to paro...the guy can't stand her calm and cool demeanor 😆

LOL Vidya!! thank you!! 😆 i love reading Paro.. she is so different to anything and anyone I have seen before n its kinda like trying to solve a puzzle.. n getting baby steps ahead episode by episode!! 😳

anyway haha chachi said correctly lol.. and the  other thing is just like she said she does look innocent, and she actually is innocent too.. its just that she is no one's fool and is a fast learner.. she is learning to fend for herself soon in this cyclone she has been unwittingly caught in..

n hehe i find it a lot of fun to see him getting so frustrated over the calm, cool placid front he gets from her no matter how much he needles her.. and he ends up blowing off the top n showing his hand of cards while she keeps hers well hidden!! 😳
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: hagen

IT IS GOING TO TAKE A LOT OF PAINFUL EFFORTS AND THE EXTENT MAJOR SAAB WOULD HAVE TO GO TO IMPRESS PARO SHOULD BE WORTH WATCHING .I HOPE CV'SSS TAKE THIS JOURNEY MORE CAREFULLY WITHOUT ANY LOOPHOLES IN EITHER OF THE CHARACTERS 😊

i truly hope so too.. its gonna be one hell of a journey 😳
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatalk

Really good perception Sunara! Hi ! iam Sneha...i believe this is my first interaction with you...

loved yourpost dear...you are so right about Paro...i keep replaying the scene with Paro and rudra...With Rudra we can clearly see the disgust, pain and the venom and where its coming from...we know Rudra's reason for bitterness...but even though i keep observing Paro's reaction...she still is a mystery to me...you are absolutely right...she reads Rudra very clearly...atleast her heart reads him right...its only when he spouts venom at her...that her mind is filled with doubts about him...her gut instincts about him ...her intution about him is always bang on,... she always manages to peg him right...remember when he blasted her out side near his bike...she clearly knew that he wasnt angry with her or that because every one thinks she is his fiancee...he was pissed because his plan flopped and that he couldnt intimidate masi cum kaki and had to retreat...plus now she knows a little bit of Rudra's back story...She has now seen his pain...

I bet this is what scares the bezesus out of Rudra...yesterday at the dining table when he blasted her...towards the end you can hear the panic in his voice when he tells her dont think that you know me and the reason for my pain and anger and by frustration...you cant melt me...

I think rudra has already begun to defrost...had he is running scared...He cant figure her out...even if he knows her weakness..it doesnt go very far pushing that button...Rudra now finds himself burning in his own personal hell with the only person who can save him...all he needs to do is accept her and let her free him.

Paro is the most powerful character i have ever come across...in reel life and real life...she 1000000 times more stronger than rudra...we see rudra cracking from time to time...Chachi cum Masi is having her fun taking venomous potshot  at rudra and watching him crackle and  ripping his wound...we all love the saas bahu saga between rudra and Chachi cum masi...there will come a day when Paro will stand up for Rudra...Phir chachi ki toh kher nahi...If Paro becomes loyal to Rudra...which she is even now...she wont go against him but wont support him either...but some day she will be completely 100% on Rudra's side...Then watch her guys...that day...she will band bajaofy chachi for pricking rudra...Mark my words

hi Sneha nice to meet u too! n yup i think its our first time interacting!! loved reading ur POV too.. 😳

@red : ya that is what Paro is like.. apparently they have based the 2 characters on Shiv-Parvati. And Parvati will be the placid partner who understand, who cools and who cares.. and here also she senses him.. his moods.. his thoughts.. n she feels for him too.. despite all that he has done to her, and all that she thinks he has done to her, she still cannot help but sense the need in him.. and cannot help but showing her compassion.. 

@ green - ditto!! that is the thing! Paro might have weak points and they might even get revealed.. but no matter what one does until someone threatens a loved one no1 can get a rise out of her. n Rudra is finding to his cost that for all her delicate gentleness its like a brick wall when it comes to getting through to her or making her do something against her will.
He is at his wits ends now

@purple - its weird right? seeing the Paro of the 1st week who was so soft n innocent, who didn't even raise a hand to push away the men molesting her and just cried..asking them to let her go..
and then the Paro of the next week.. who was having simple dreams n happy to let others decide her life n naively fell in love.. or the Paro of the following weeks when her whole world fell apart n she was broken.. i never expected this strength! no one could have anticipate she would be so so strong!!

She has been a revelation! and as u said will definitely one day be the strength of Rudra.. n be more loyal than any normal companion could ever be!
princessunara thumbnail

sorry gotta run.. will be back again to respond after a few hrs..
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post! Paro is a smart girl and a good judge of character. She even sympathized with Rudra and his childhood yet his behavior made her think again. I'm glad that she isn't trusting the creepy Sumer.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarahehsan

Hey Sunara! :)

I don't think I've ever commented on any of your posts, but.. I always, always read them when I see they're written by you.. The reason me no comments usually is because you've said it all in the post already and I don't find anything else left to say, I feel speechless and simply 'like' the post for all I could do and move away. This post is no different either, yet, I had to tell you you your analysis of the characters leaves me spell-bound! And this has become such a usual occurrence that I feel like a dumbo, to b honest! I do read in between lines, in a story, but to have such a deeper sense of perception, is outta my league, me thinks! 😕

But I enjoy the in-depth analysis framed by you, which holds so true and to the mark with the storyline and it's characters, that I come again and again, to read and re-read your posts and I try to avoid the dumb feeling all the while to know more of the show and the story! 😉

Really good work, Hun! Keep up the spirits of RR-ians high with your awesome posts and frequent updates on the show! Loved your take, as always! 😊

- Sarah

awww Sarah that is very sweet!! thanks!! hehe i am no intelligent being as such. i just love reading characters.. specially when i have a vested interest thanks to the actor who plays it..
in any case RR story is quite fascinating.. so i just get sucked in!

thanks again! n hope I get to interact with u more often 🤗

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddFan2012

Sunara wonderful post.👏👏 Ok please bear with me and my two cents...

Coming to Paro's character I think that ST has remained true to the real essence of a woman.

Paro is what women are all about in real life. There are two main qualities that define a woman. One is compassion and the other is emotional endurance and that is exactly what ST is portraying his character out to be. It's how a woman when faced with adversities in life, only make her stronger.

See Paro has faced tragedy at a very early stage in her life. Her character building has been taking shape since she was a very young girl. She learnt to adjust, to accept her fate, and then she also had wonderful teachers in the form of Maamisa and Thakurian  who surrounded her with love and affection, and being soft spoken and wise themselves taught her well. Hence despite her tragedy at that stage she received love and found a renewed hope in her new family which she embraced with open arms. The maturity, sensibility, qualities of being compassionate have all  started since then. What we are seeing is the NOW, not her past, but it's her past that has made her what she is today. May it be being a good judgment of character (yesterday Sumer and earlier during the ride in the desert - she was hesitant to get on that tempo), or being compassionate, or being in tune to another's pain...it all comes from what life has taught her over these years.  Others had sympathized with her years ago...today she felt for Rudra's pain and tried to offer sympathy.

This is one of the reasons why we don't see her breaking down time and again over the loss of her husband.  Her grief hasn't  vanished, its only that we the viewers don't see a display of it. Her power of resilience comes from her previous tragedies. She has learnt long ago to endure her pain by keeping herself busy, learning things (the embroidery work, cooking) and gratitude for the love she received from others.  How could she betray them ever? She would rather give her life than betray her people.

Here lies the biggest difference between her and Rudra. Both went through their own losses, but one was embraced with love and affection by her extended family, whereas the little boy was abandoned. Hence Rudra's bitterness towards his Kakisa as well as Tanveer Chacha.

Khushi hid her pain behind all that laughter...whereas  Paro is being herself. She is not afraid to cry when she has to, she is not afraid to speak her mind, she seeks strength from her Bholenath and find sjoy in simple things.  She is beautiful inside out. And she will fight for and defend the righteous if she has to. Right now for her Thakur is a righteous man, but the day she gets to know Rudra's beliefs were right all along we will see another side of Parvati.  

There is one very important saying, which I truly believe in..."Knowledge comes from books, wisdom comes from experience". She may not know what a gas cooker looks like but she is wise beyond her years.

This is what sums up our dear Parvati...

aww thanks di n its always a pleasure to read ur POV!! i only wish u would post more often!! (i know i am greedy!)

@red : beautifully said!! i think u r spot on in that assessment!! its somehow very beautifully written and executed..  i guess that is why she is so refreshing., even when i get baffled once i think back i realize most of the time that its very realistic how she copes.. as a woman i can understand it...

i have nothing more to add di! u have said it perfectly!! 👏