Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome post. , love paro ' s character , cuz its regard to express every thing through ur face , with very less dialogue
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post and well said...πŸ‘πŸΌ
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful post sunara,
Khushi was naive and sweet but Paro is mature.Her silence has layers and Rudra is an open book.It is not hard to understand him but he will take a lot of time to get out of this confusion named as Paro till she becomes an open book for him willingly.

Lovely as usual😊
sarahehsan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

awww Sarah that is very sweet!! thanks!! hehe i am no intelligent being as such. i just love reading characters.. specially when i have a vested interest thanks to the actor who plays it..
in any case RR story is quite fascinating.. so i just get sucked in!

thanks again! n hope I get to interact with u more often πŸ€—

You're welcome, hun! Sanaya is one of my favourites, too but I don't have that gehraa sambandh with her me thinks, cuz only you manage to dig into her character and put forth for us, to read and analyse! πŸ˜‰ So, you're intelligent even if you don't want to admit! πŸ˜› True that, RR is attention-grabbing, that way. And quite fascinating too! 
You're Welcome, though please don't mention thanks so many times, err.. Pileej? It kinda embarrasses me, tbh! πŸ˜³ And, I'd love to interact with you too, more often than often! πŸ€—