Paro baisa - so u r not the forgiving kind are u?me likey!!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Well ok.. i am actually not talking about Paro and Rudra..though probably this applies very much to them.. but that is gonna take a whole study of its own..
This is about Paro and Sumer.

That one scene when he tried to make a friendly overture n she ignored him and went. And then he asked her why and well Paro might speak less n might be reserved n very polite, but when she does speak she keeps it to the point and gives it nicely!
She point blank told him that he must be crazy to think she will cozy up with him after the things he told her and the way he was treating her!! woah!! i didn't expect that fire so soon!😲 At least not to anyone other than Rudra!! But this means that the CVs r truly going in one direction with her characterization..
cz she was first scared of Rudra, but once she gained a bit of familiarity and got her bearings she started resisting him and gave him back good n put him on the back foot! And she now did the same to Sumer!
The first time she was terrified.. n even now its no news that she is scared.. but once she absorbs the situation and makes her peace with it and accepts that there actually isn't much she can do to alter it she moulds herself to the situation and draws on her inner strength and fortifies herself..
A strange character I have never before come across honestly.. I don't and cannot predict some of Paro's actions..
She seems like such a simple person.. but as they say 'still waters run deep' and her reactions are completely surprising.. BUT once they happen and i realize what has happened and how she has reacted it seems so realistic! Paro is real! that is what i was thinking when i was myself baffled over her..

And well lemme continue..

Then Sumer apologizes. holding his ears he asks forgiveness from Paro bhabhi.. and here i was thinking, she will now smile n forgive! n bam comes she ignores him n goes away! 😲 i was left there watching with my jaw dropping at that!! n it took me a while to actually understand that in her own quiet way she more than aptly showed her displeasure and put him in his place!!

I think honestly I am so used to Khushi..i really really honest to god expected her to accept the apology n smile n make it up with him!! I always understood Khushi, cz i easily related to her..probably cz we share a good many traits so i had a good grasp on how Khushi's brain worked.. 
But Paro continues to fascinate me as I see her character growth as well as the revelation of her character traits! 

ST might have said that Paro is the only white spot in the grey canvas called Rangrasiya.. BUT she is way more unpredictable than most characters put together when u really think of it! When the angry Rudra blows up u know where u stand with him! But with Paro, its strange how no1 knows where they stand!

I see this is what is completely confusing Rudra too..

The way she is so industrious n mysterious..so to speak.. i mean she is the one who should be trying to jeopardize this whole stay in his place..at least that is what Rudra thinks.. and here she comes to him to ask for kitchen stuff tutorials so that no1 gets to know she is not from the badi sheher Jaipur!!
Rudra is baffled as hell.. he is not going to figure her out for a very very long time, while she is reading him as easily as if it was a book for a nursery rhymes!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sorcha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Paro is an amazing women. Love how she is so honest and doesn't cower just because of Rudra's out of the blue yellings. In fact, she is getting used to it and now just reacts to it calmly. Rudra Dev will continue to be surprised by the quiet yet strong paro!
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Sunara!!!!
I felt the same today during that scene between Paro & Sumer.
He reaction was so unpredictable.
Other characters are pretty much following the set path.
Kudos to the CVs for these little nuances & surprises.

And as always, you package everything so beautifully in words, such a pleasure to read.👏
Edited by SanayaIsBest - 10 years ago
Yes paro is more mature than Khushi...
Khushi in her over smart way always saw the good in everybody...
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tess77

Beautiful post ❤️

thank you Tess 😳
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: sorcha

Paro is an amazing women. Love how she is so honest and doesn't cower just because of Rudra's out of the blue yellings. In fact, she is getting used to it and now just reacts to it calmly. Rudra Dev will continue to be surprised by the quiet yet strong paro!

truly!! She once cowed down at Rudra's yelling. but now she stands there calmly n rather taking in her stride and as if she is letting him have his tantrum and gets on with her own thing! 
Rudra is getting increasingly puzzled by her.. cz in reality Paro is actually also not who she was when he 1st met her. She was genuinely a scared little timid thing when he got his hands on her n she reacted thus, its this experience that has brought out characteristics even she herself was unaware of in her..
n now she reacts completely differently.. its truly fascinating to watch her growth as the story unfolds..
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

OMG Sunara!!!!
I felt the same today during that scene between Paro & Sumer.
He reaction was so unpredictable.
Other characters are pretty much following the set path.
Kudos to the CVs for these little nuances & surprises.

And as always, you package everything so beautifully in words, such a pleasure to read.👏

thanks di! 😳

and glad to know that u felt the same! i am loving that the CVs r etching a female character that is so very different! its like as every layer peels off a new Paro emerges..n its fun anticipating her cz u never know how exactly the new Paro is different from the previous one..
i think its her ability to accept any situation and make her peace with it n then deal with the hand she has been dealt with rather than being sad over what she lost..
she is rather like Khushi in that sense.. but very different too as in, she doesn't try to make it happy or try to make herself believe she is happy..she rather accepts it as it is..
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

Yes paro is more mature than Khushi...

Khushi in her over smart way always saw the good in everybody...

ya Khushi indeed did that, that was what she inherently was.. she searched n attributed good in every body.. Khushi was a lot more a child than an adult.. 
Paro is.. i really don't know if its really maturity.. she is definitely more mature than Khushi.. but i don't have a way to specifically pin point in words what Paro really is.. cz in instances like when she sees Rukmani or is alone with the magic mirror.. u see a child too in her.. so Paro really is an unknown quantity for now..

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well Paro is more sensible & mature than Khushi. I personal like how Paro character been sharping up. 
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The scene wid Sumer was awesome and actually according to me one of the high points of the episode last night. I was wondering why no one made a post on it! Lovely post Sunara!
Paro always amazes me everytym she appears on screen. I am absolutely in love with the way she expresses her anger and defiance so coolly, without even raising her voice a lil and still manages to make such an impact on the opponent as well as on us. God knows how long I have waited for a character like this is Indian TV!

Paro was always intelligent; if u remember how she made her maamisa's life easier by manipulating that sewing machine earlier...thats when CVs gave us an idea tht she has brains and knows how to put her wits to use..Rudra on the other hand is childish, he shouts and he blackmails to prove his point. But Paro knows her opponent too well, and she clean bowls him in pretty much every arguement they have with just a line or two. Same goes about her dealings with Sumer and every other character in the show. She speaks less but makes her opinion about the person quite clear. I love that thing about her.Edited by _SilverLining_ - 10 years ago