Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I loved to read it..and enjoyed the narration..
I am feeling so sad for both actually. Khushi , itt has to be understood that she is young, and might have said yes to go with Akash coz its nor just him but parents too are involved. She must have been scared or apprehensive rather. But Arnav is young too, faced a lot if hardships and its not a surprise that he got hurt at this behaviour of Khushi...
looking forward to read more.
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wowww wat a beautifull start
n emotional end
pls cont soon
loved d big update
pls pls update d nxt part sooon
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved this story. I can completely empathise with Arnav, life handed out really bad very bad deal for him. A guy who courageously faced all the trials that came his way...his 'cool bindaas' attitude is just a facade to face the world head on. 
At the same time i can understand why khushi refused to go out with Arnav...maybe she is too scared of her parents and doesn't know how they would react. But off course Arnav who has suffered already so much will not be in a sensible frame of mind to understand that...and i do not blame him either...life has just been too tough with him.

Waiting to know how Arnav now conquers the whole world. ðŸ˜ƒ

akhi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome
plz plz update soon
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I had once written something similar to this and i actually really love this concept of rags to riches. Nope, mine isn't a fan fiction but yours definitely is and is incredible. 
Please update soon because the wait is torturous!
kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely story! Loved Arnav as a renegade, rebellious teen but hard working and compassionate towards his mother. Arnav's treatment of Khushi initially and later how it changed seeing her caring side is penned beautifully.That was hilarious him asking her age for kissing her ðŸ˜†
One thing that made Arnav happy in his troubled life is Khushi's friendship/love but poor soul he has no idea that Khushi can be bold enough to accept him. I wonder if there was a reason why Khushi said yes to Akkash but not to Arnav to go to prom ðŸ˜•

The turn of events split them in opposite directions.. If only Arnav listened to what Khushi had to say?

But I'm sure their paths will cross once again & I cant wait ðŸ˜³
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful story. I have a special place for teen romance and you've brought the bitter sweet pull of passion and doubt so beautifully. Can't wait to read the rest of it.

Why have I not read more of your work. I really must :)

Cheers

anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome start!!! Felt so bad for Arnav!!!!
Please update soon ðŸ˜Š
suwin thumbnail
beautiful and emotional...
waiting for their meeting...
thank you...

dhanyac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome start...
loved it...😊