AsYa OS - Just Perfect

_Annie_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Asad Ahmed Khan tip-toed inside the lavish bungalow to find it unusually quiet. Expected. He locked the front door and turned to go inside. He stopped and sighed. Only Allah can save me from the wrath of Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan. He chuckled. Just like the name sounded perfect, the woman was more than perfect, he smiled. The love of his life. His everything.

He shoved away his briefcase and coat on the sofa nearby and loosening his tie he went inside. He entered his room to see his wife standing beside the window, her face glowing in the moonlight. His lips curled into a dazzling smile, as he admired his beautiful wife. He slowly crept up to her and hugged her tightly from behind as he nuzzled into her, taking in her floral scent.

"Missed me?" He whispered in her ears. No response. Nor did she respond to his touch which she always did. He sighed as he guessed the reason.

"I'm sorry baby..." He apologized, nuzzling into her neck further and dropping a kiss there, "I know I had to return early but I was stuck up with the clients. Forgive me, please..."

She pulled away from him and moved towards the dresser. "That's alright Mr. Khan. I'm used to it now"

Back to Mr. Khan? Shit. She's really upset.

"Zoya, how many times have I told you to call me by my name." He said annoyingly.

"And how many times have I told you to return early!" She blasted, "Do you listen to me? No. Then why should I?" She huffed and turned her face away from him.

He suppressed a smile seeing his cute little wife trying to stay angry from him. She looked damn adorable with her cute button nose totally red, and her lips pouting. How I want to kiss them.

"You know you can't stay angry from me right?" He smirked.

"That's what you think." She snapped back. "You can go to hell with that laptop and cell of yours, for all I care!"

"So you don't care?" He asked, taking a step forward. "No." She replied.

She felt his hands creeping through her waist and clasping on her flat stomach. She bit her lip, suppressing a gasp. "Not even now?" His husky voice sent chills down her spine, but she was determined to win this battle. "No"

He nuzzled deep into the valley of her neck, and placed a feather-light kiss there. She closed her eyes as his hot breath fell on her bare skin. "Not even now?"

"N-No" She stammered. It was getting hard for her now.

He clutched her waist a bit more tightly and pushed her against the wall. She let out a gasp as he pinned her to the wall, with that intense look which was melting her insides. He brought his face closer to her as her breath hitched. His musky cologne and his hot breath were making it extremely difficult for her to control. "Now?"

"Asad please..." She moaned, her eyes closed. He smirked. "Please what?" He whispered back in his sexy voice. Even though he didn't want to, yet he moved away from her. "You didn't want to talk to me, right?" Hiding his smirk from her, he started to turn and go away.

His hand was caught by her and he pulled her while she lost her balance and they both fell on the bed with him on top of her. She had her eyes closed while he smiled admiring them as he kissed her eyelids one by one, making her breath hitch. She opened her eyes a bit as she felt his hot breath falling on her face, she could smell his musky cologne and sighed heavily. He bent down and brushed his lips on hers. She couldn't handle the torture any more so she pulled him by his collar and smacked her lips on his, not caring about the fight they had, making him smile wide. They kissed each other like no tomorrow, as their sounds of moans filled the room.

"Not angry anymore?" Asad teased as they broke apart.

Zoya came into her senses and was shocked at herself. She was supposed to be mad at him and here she was, forgetting about the fight they had and making out with him!

She pushed him away and got up. "Go to hell!"

"Only if you come along with me" He said, irritating her.

"Uggh! I was a fool to marry you!"Zoya huffed angrily.

He smiled, "I understand. But I was in love. And love is blind, right?"" Zoya's eyes were a big as saucers and mouth hanging till knees as she glared at him. Anger boiled in her and she started to throw pillows and cushions on him as he dodged them, laughing.

"I hate you Asad Ahmed khan!" She screamed. "I love you too" He replied, winking.

Folding her arms, she turned away from him as angry tears formed in her eyes. She felt him leaving the room and the tears flew down her cheeks.

Suddenly, she felt something cold and hard slipping around her neck, she turned around to see Asad tying something at the back of her neck. Her eyes fell on the mirror beside her and she was utterly surprised to see a simple yet beautiful diamond-studded pendant hanging around her neck. The tears of anger immediately transformed into tears of happiness as she looked up to see Asad smiling.

"Happy Birthday Mrs. Khan"

She jumped up and hugged him as tight as possible, making him lose his balance as he caught hold of the dresser beside them. He smiled widely and hugged her back with equal passion, dropping a feather light kiss on her hair. "Control Mrs. Khan" He teased her and chuckled.

"I love you Asad" Came the muffled reply.

He broke the hug, "Back to Asad, are we?" He teased her more earning a light slap from her. Laughing, he cupped her face and wiped away the tears and placed a kiss on both her cheeks.

"I love you more Mrs. Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan and nothing in the world can change that." He said, placing his lips on hers as they got lost in the passion once again.

P.S. This one's for my darling, my besty, Pri (Prizi). Your gift was due and I remember that! See, I'm so smart! :D Love you lots my baby!!

A/N: Hey Peepz! Sup? :D Before you guys throw chappals at me, I apologize to you guys. I'm sorry for not updating my ffs for ages but when I got to know about Karan's exit, I lost inspiration. But why should my ffs and its readers suffer for that? So, I'm here for you guys. FFs will be updated shortly but I lemme warn you, updates will be highly irregular. Sorry :( Catch y'll later! 

Edited by _Annie_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres

yay i am first here🥳
awesome update
it was a cute update😳
zoya angry on asad n asad manaofy her 😳😆
zoya's anger melted when wore her pendant😳
loved how asad says mrs zoya asad ahmed khan😳
update ur FF's annie
thanks for the pm😉
Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 10 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
we both have the same Title for our os 🤣 

ressing for a while 
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww such a cute OS !
Loved it :D
And welcome back to the forum annie :)
SimplySmile thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Way too cute😛

Such a lovely cheer up kinda story

Looks like our Asad Miya knows exactly how to pleasure his musibat magnet😆

Loved the little pendant part it was the cherry on the icing,

Over all this story can turn a frown into a smile any day😆😃

The.Targaryen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anniiieee!!!!!!🤗

Before reading this i was really angry on you for that drama of yours...i was worried and really thought you were sad.🤔

But after reading this i am like how much more cuter can this get?? *awww*

Zoya  - an angry wife. (I love Zoya when she is angry)

Asad - the loving husband scared of his wife. Manaoing her.

It was Zoya's birthday and she got a diamond necklace from Asad.

AsYa doing romance. I likey.

I looovvveeeddd this OS!!! *hugs and kisses*

In short this OS was JUST PERFECT!
Edited by -SB- - 10 years ago
Prizi thumbnail
Ahhh finallyyy 😃
after a longgg time read ur os... And it was fab 👏
u knw what i luvd more that they r married 😉

luv u more besty,my soul sister ❤️
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You write so well! Thank you for sharing with us this story of yours. So heartwarming and all smile smile blush blush!
FaRz
aashiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow u r back..
Cute os
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Veryyy cute one Annie baby...
love it :)
takecare :D