Rangrasiya

4th Feb:Laal Ishq: Jhonka hawa ka aaj bhi teri zulfein udaata hoga na.

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

"Jhonka hawaa ka aaj bhi, teri zulfein udaataa hogaa na,
Tera dupatta aaj bhi Rudra ki almaari mein ataktaa hogaa na?"

😆

Dekhiyye. RR is a very unique Alag-Chhe show. Yahaan hero ke baal wind mein fly karte hainn, aur heroine hero ke kapde pehenke ghoomti hai. PROGRESSIVE TELEVISION ISSE KEHTE HAINN. 😆...Raj Naik and ST MUST BE TWEETED AND APPLAUDED. 

Firstly, kudos to Rudra for giving a retort of two lines to all the dhamkee nautanki of Laila.

1. Phone karunga, kapdon ke liyye. 

Meaning: This time when i call you, its about Paro and her needs. 

2. Aglee baar sabzee mein namak kum.

Meaning: Stay in your limits and keep your spice in check. 

Can we talk about Rudra-Paro first? Then, Sammy-Maithli? Then, Sumer and Sunehri? And then, Mausam Chaachi Sa? Thank you.

Hmm,Rudra and Paro were bedroom-friendly today. Paro seemed to have slipped into an accepted normalcy inside Rudra's room ( abb ittna seena thokk ke challenge diyaa hai, toh normal banna padega ) . She calmly asks Rudra if she scared Sunehri a lot? She listens to what Rudra is looking for and she hands him the murabba martbaan with her accident-prone normalcy. Even Rudra catches it like your family member would catch it. She is not scared of sleeping in the same room as Rudra. She tosses once or twice , senses Rudra looking at her , but deep down , sure that he is not a lech , she finally sleeps peacefully and sound. 

Next morning, when she wakes up, she is no longer in her dukhiyaari mode. She says her prayers and gets up to fold her blanket. She spots her bridal dress peeping out of Rudra's almirah. And with a fleeting hesitance but some mysterious confidence , she goes to set it properly. See that? Paro is fitting herself in Rudra's life and bedroom without cursing him a million times , because she has understood that this time, she has made a choice and not Rudra. 

Opposite to this, is Rudra. He is conscious of Paro's presence. No, not just because he has this latent attraction for his registaan waali jalpari. Its because he is in vicinity of a woman with whom he has  no relationship, with him whom he has something that has no name and no identity. She has encroached his life by her choice - so , now, she sleeps in his room, wears his clothes , looks at  him with those deer eyes, asks questions and happens to a PART OF HIS BARREN LIFE. Rudra is not used to this kind of presence in his life. So, he looks at her from top to bottom in his clothes - not with wonder, lust or attraction , just that kind of a look that you would give me when i come to your house with a bowl of sugar - EMPTY. He is territorial but he feels violated in a bitter-sweet way. Rudra's inability to sleep for sometime, peeping to see if Paro has gone to sleep, not talking to her when she is trying to talk to him reflect that. 

In the morning, when he gets up and sees her sleeping innocent face, the hawaa ka jhonkaa pleads with him that she is innocent. But Paro's turn in her sleep reminds him - Humphh, calculating frigid woman! And Rudra sends the hawaa ka jhonka out of the window. 

Coming to the last scene of Rudra and Paro. Look, a man and a woman , on a strange physical-emotional-mental warpath, under one roof, are  bound to run into awkward situations. Paro's sheer fear and innocence when she finds herself unable to move from the almirah , thanks to her badtameez kurta stuck on a badtameez nail . Rudra's initial cold and dismissive 'hutt wahaan se" are NORMAL. They are in their characters but its the proximity , physical proximity that forces Rudra to see the purity and innocence of this girl. This proximity forces Paro to be conscious of Rudra as a man. She doesn't flinch from him or show disgust. Its just that the girl is so innocent that she doesn't know how to react to this proximity. Not to forget , Paro has never been this close to any man. Even when Rudra accidentally tears off her sleeve, she doesn't scream 'jaanwar' - she just gets scared because she is yet to come to terms with her reaction to Rudra when he is in his non-Jallaad mode. 

Point ? Point being that Rudra and Paro are trying to fit into each-other's lives WITHOUT consciously trying to do it. And that is what makes their relationship explosive and innocent at the same time. Paro maybe brave but she is still like a loaf of clay in Rudra's hands. In many ways. Like Khirad's maamu had told Asher - "Wo maasoom hai, bilkul kachi mitti ki tarah." ( Ref: Humsafar).

Coming to Samraat and Maithli, i LOVE the respect and understanding in this relationship. A husband and a wife who support each-other like "Diya aur baati hum". Samraat doesn't blame his wife like some dakiyaanoosi patee for all the taanas for being childless. Maithli has no complaints from anyone and she is the calming winter sun on Samraat. They love each-other and above all, they stand by each-other. Samraat may not be the rebel child, but he has strength of character. 

Sumer continues to be bad news. Ye kisi ka nahin hai siwaaye apne. Aur dekhte jaao, sabko barbaad karke dum legaa. Haweli bech sakta hai toh poore khandaan ko bech sakta hai. 

I need to see more of Sunehri but thankfully, Rudra will not be screaming much at her. He is just amused and baffled by this blabbermouth. 

And why shouldn't i save the best for the last? The Mausam Sistahood.😆

Chaachi Sa gives you killer dialogues on hawaa mahal ki chunaa pudaai . And Thakurain Sa doesn't mind being a little grey if it can take her to Paro. Hmm, ho sakti hai ye Rudra ki Mommy. Khoon ka asar dikhaa aaj... thoda bahot.😉

P.S- Best shot? Paro's laal dupatta peeping out of Rudra's closet. Just beautiful and so symbolic. 😳
Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
res :p
cz for once I am around to res even! cz i usually see it after abt 6 pages! 😆

First of all that song is something i just love love love!! an all time fav! ❤️

LMAO the way he dealt with Laila had me cracking up!! he didn't care a damn n said her exactly that! Its all about Paro baisa now! not even sorry Laila 😆

I like the Paro-Rudra equation!
I know many had issues with her coming back to him, but for me it always made sense. She came back on her own terms. It was her decision and she is making the best of the situation. No tantrums and deals with it. Rudra sulked quite a lot for 1 day.. But seems majorsa is over his sulk. He was good today not in a crabby mood! Anyway well he as usual undid the little good he had done by the end of it, by not just tearing her shirt, but actually tearing quite a bit of it to expose the creamy arm quite a lot actually.. cz if he had just dragged away even he might not have torn it that much.. anyway Paro baisa looks like the injured innocent n gives him a look od reproach but isn't ready to yell rape either, she doesn't know that much to.. Major sa isn't too happy over it either!
Anyway i love watching those two!😆 its like an elaborate dance.. he isn't sure of her.. he is not ready to exactly jump on her either.. she is vary...but still isn't that vary.. anyway point is i just love this couple!! BAS..

amazing interpretation of the 2 by you!! i just loved and loved and reread every line about 3-4 times before i got to reply! u read them so well, n reading ur post makes rewatching those scenes even more fun! ❤️

Samrat-Maitali i just love them! So sweet!! i like that guy, he will one day stand up to his mom too eventually i am guessing.. anyway he is not ever gonna be corrupted by either mummy dearest or brother.. so very good thing!!

Loved what Thakurainsa did!! very good! she will get to her paro baisa whether her husband wants or not! i love that lady!! :D

awesome take Vicky! love reading it! 😳

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res, cause I haven't watched the epi lolEdited by Jaz1990 - 10 years ago
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved your take mallikaji!
Originally posted by: shree10

Loved your take mallikaji!

Thank you. The pleasure is all mine.😃
binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post

Khirad's maamu had told Asher - "Wo maasoom hai, bilkul kachi mitti ki tarah." ( Ref: Humsafar).

This amde me nostalgic I miss this show.
Originally posted by: binimoti

Nice post

Khirad's maamu had told Asher - "Wo maasoom hai, bilkul kachi mitti ki tarah." ( Ref: Humsafar).

This amde me nostalgic I miss this show.

Thank you. I love that show as well. But i always felt that Asher did not suffer enough for what happened to Khirad. 😆
-MIMOSA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written!

Some things which I failed to see or the show failed to convey me has been done so wonderfully in your review...👏
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vicky sa🤗..I needed tht hug after the the peek a boo appearances you've been giving!😆

I liked the epi as the story progressed...

As usual Parud Moments were...I love what you have written here...

They are in their characters but its the proximity , physical proximity that forces Rudra to see the purity and innocence of this girl. This proximity forces Paro to be conscious of Rudra as a man.

This was shown throughout, from when he sees her in his clothes. A look of surprise, a full appraisal, which made her aware of herself.
The restless sleep, conscious of each others presence in the room,  both peeking at each other and the wardrobe scene.

In the most unusual circumstances, with someone they should detest, they are living an almost 'normal' life.
They may not have made peace with the situation, yet they are not aggravating  it with with their personal differences.

I really liked the Samrat and Maithli scene, for the first time watching a male accepting his & his wife helplessness and distraught that his family do not leave them to their state.

Can Sumer simply sell the palace on the basis of original papers being missing? Does it not have a current owner?

Yes, the corner of her scarf peeking from his cupboard looked 'personal'
Originally posted by: princessunara

res :p
cz for once I am around to res even! cz i usually see it after abt 6 pages! 😆

First of all that song is something i just love love love!! an all time fav! ❤️

LMAO the way he dealt with Laila had me cracking up!! he didn't care a damn n said her exactly that! Its all about Paro baisa now! not even sorry Laila 😆

I like the Paro-Rudra equation!
I know many had issues with her coming back to him, but for me it always made sense. She came back on her own terms. It was her decision and she is making the best of the situation. No tantrums and deals with it. Rudra sulked quite a lot for 1 day.. But seems majorsa is over his sulk. He was good today not in a crabby mood! Anyway well he as usual undid the little good he had done by the end of it, by not just tearing her shirt, but actually tearing quite a bit of it to expose the creamy arm quite a lot actually.. cz if he had just dragged away even he might not have torn it that much.. anyway Paro baisa looks like the injured innocent n gives him a look od reproach but isn't ready to yell rape either, she doesn't know that much to.. Major sa isn't too happy over it either!
Anyway i love watching those two!😆 its like an elaborate dance.. he isn't sure of her.. he is not ready to exactly jump on her either.. she is vary...but still isn't that vary.. anyway point is i just love this couple!! BAS..

amazing interpretation of the 2 by you!! i just loved and loved and reread every line about 3-4 times before i got to reply! u read them so well, n reading ur post makes rewatching those scenes even more fun! ❤️

Samrat-Maitali i just love them! So sweet!! i like that guy, he will one day stand up to his mom too eventually i am guessing.. anyway he is not ever gonna be corrupted by either mummy dearest or brother.. so very good thing!!

Loved what Thakurainsa did!! very good! she will get to her paro baisa whether her husband wants or not! i love that lady!! :D

awesome take Vicky! love reading it! 😳

Thank you, Sunaara. I love this behind-enemy-lines relationship if Rudra and Paro just as much as you do. Its a hotter version of Tom and Jerry , TBH.😆... I hope Samrat stays the supportive husband to Maithli that he is, always. Thakurain Sa may be headed towards Chandangarh soon.