Asya FF: THE DARK SHADOWS *thread 2 link added *5/5/14*

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

FOLKS, M starting off a new fiction along with Deceitful voves. and ye hausla..kaise jhuke On one hand where Deceitful voves will not be a dark story but a mix of joy pain revenge and romance, The dark shadow will be a DARK Story with a touch of reality. It would be a story revolving around the life of a business man. But this is where the twist comes. This world famous businessman, unknown to the world, is the most wanted gangster. The main focus would be the male protagonist.

Being a dark story, use of language will not be appropriate for some readers, It will have sexual exploitation and violence after the turning point .

CHARACTER SKETCH

AAK : A mobster...yes..that's what they call him...Amongst top members of wanted list' of Scotland yard's.. A callous, merciless and cold blooded 27 years old monster disguised as human... Chief of DEAD-TRAP group of violence'... and is remote from any sort of human feelings and a complete terrorism aficionado...Hates remembering his life prior to this one.. Maintains a silent conduct with everyone including his fellow mates..He is Now working on the biggest operation of the DEAD TRAP group and is the mastermind behind it... But as they say, life takes unwanted abrupt turns...and the same happens with him...

Asad Ahmed Khan : A 27 year old business tycoon ; CEO of khan enterprise and currently residing in U.K. He's a ruthless Business man, and a workaholic. He's a man of few words.

Zoya Farooqui : A mirror image of what you call a perfect girl..'...Fragility and tenderness portray her the best... Her features reflect innocence and the shine on her face resembles the brightness of morning sun...Her babyish green eyes as delicate as a water drop and her smile as beautiful as a pearl woven strand... Her simplicity is her biggest asset accompanied by a vivacious nature and a golden heart... She's 18 years old fresher in Howard university... She lead a simple yet beautiful life with her brother Aryan (her only family) till her bhaijaan decided, to make her join khan Enterprise as Asad ahmed khan's secretary...

Aryan Siddiqui : A senior officer in Scotland yard...And officer in charge for mission encounter' (Operation to arrest members of dead trap)...

This story is about choices,chances,and changes...
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes..one should not always expect positivity from our life... ,sorrow and pain is a part..or i should say an integral part...But during this bad phase of life,people start pushing themselves more towards darkness and eventually end up being the biggest enemy of their own...what they dont realise is life always gives a second chance,called TOMORROW...so never give up...

PROLOGUE

"R u sure..i mean, she's just 18 Khan..!!" Came a voice...A dusky man got down from a black Mercedes benz to open the door for the boss. Seeing such a young carefree and gay girl, unaware of the forthcoming disaster enjoying her life to its fullest, He felt bad for her. He had never approved his boss's callous and merciless nature but he was helpless. No one, ABSOLUTELY no one ever dared to question his decisions. . Every single soul in UK shuddered hearing his name..his name, a synonym of terror...In-fact He was indeed a name..just a name as no one except for the people in this entire world had seen his face..He was a name for rivalry in underground, and a name at the top in the list of most wanted' of Scotland yard... As the dark clouds evaded the sky, strong winds spread his aroma in the atmosphere...Coming out of his car in a black suit, khan spoke "You speak when you are asked to, ROY..and suggestions on deaf ears are wasteful.. aren't they?" Taking out his cigar, he took a good look at the girl. She was undeniably beautiful. Her juvenile pretty face replicated her innocence. She was indeed full of life. Some thing was there in this girl which made AAK gaze her.
"But khan.."
"No ifs and buts..life isn't a merry go around..destiny has something in store for every one..and its her ill luck that her fate has chosen me' for her...And its time for her to comprehend this fact...She's my trump card Roy..the most priced possession of Aryan...she's his biggest weakness...we'll use his this little secret... This is the time when he'll be paying for his deeds.."
An evil grin came across his lips. He was wicked. "You are going to use her? How could you? She's too young to..." but before roy could continue, khan's blood boiled with rage..

"One more word and you are dead..M I clear..?" His eyes shot draggers.. Roy gulped in fear and nodded..how he wished he could save that little girl from this heartless monstrous man...but he had a family back home, this man was capable of doing anything to them if he disobeyed him.. "I asked you to get every single information... Start..m all ears.." Khan wore his glasses and giving a last glance towards her, he sat inside the car.. Roy too sat on the driver seat and took hold of the wheels.. Praying for the umpteenth time, asking for forgiveness' from the almighty for one more sin..he started.. "Her name is Zoya..Zoya siddiqui..1st year in Howards university and the only family of Aryan...A tough nut to crack...we have to be careful.."

Make sure you press the like button and comment if you liked it

😊
For PMS, please Buddy me

Chapter one : Page 3
Chapter two : Page 4
chapter three A : Page 11
Chapter three B : Page 11
Author's Note : page 14
Chapter 4 Part 1: page 15
Chapter 4 part 2 : Page 22
chapter 5 : Page 29
chapter 6 part 1 : page 38
Chapter 6 part 2 : Page 41

Teaser (Part 7) : Page 48
Chapter 7 (part 1) : Page 49
Chapter 7 (part 2) Page 56
chapter 8(part 1 ) page 74
PROMO Page 75
Chapter 8 part 2 : page 77
CHAPTER 9 ( PART 1 ) : Page : 82
Chapter 9 (Part 2) : Page 89
Chapter 10 : Page: 94
NOTE : PAGE 99

THREAD 2Edited by eshita.kabhi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i read this somewhere... plz tell me .. do you have account in mye duniya...
_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting
start soon..😊
arorasurbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting prologue & character sketch...
Eagerly waiting 4 update...
Thanks 4 pm
life4me thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting. Please continue soon.
AnkYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept continue soon and thanks for pm
buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Linsie

i read this somewhere... plz tell me .. do you have account in mye duniya...

Yes I have dear and I have posted it there too...!! 😊
Linsie thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshita.kabhi

Yes I have dear and I have posted it there too...!! 😊

coz i use FB account to comment... there
now well come to IF...

when you going to update there
Linsie thumbnail