Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrs.MuffinSobti

@purethought  I'm sorry that you thought that. I meant it more of a personality type thing rather than who actually won NB. Like those that have good characters are always winners. I edited the title, hope it's less offensive ðŸ˜ƒ

Thank you😛

like this title better 😳 😆
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey dear..i'm not offending any such posts..but if u look at those post majority is not about gurbina's lose..its about how sajid khan's baisness and starplus's partiality didnt win.. u cant blame people for it...all were fed up with baised nature from channel and now its their time to celebrate that the common viewers and fans gives right answer to channel...
and i think its better not talk about the comments in FB and level of bashing ashvik is facingg there..but the around 2 lakh likes for the ashvik's picture with NB trophy replies its all...
if starplus and sajid was fair from start na..thn things will be soo smooth today.. but sigh
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great post and I 100%%%%%% agree with u, in fact I don't know much about his wife but I used to like gurumeet from the little I have heard of him till that silly Sajid came along, plus all the dramas they themselves put on didn't help much.

Anyway all that is in that past now and I congratulate all of the other couples who made it to the end.

Once again my deepest congrats goes to AshVik for winning it...very well deserve.
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@TM: Good post. Very much agree with you.

But I wonder where was peace and humility all this while (in general), good that now it is. At least here.