muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A winner is someone who has strength of character, guts, and gives their best. 

Congratulations to all Ashvik fans and Rithvik and Asha for winning the trophy 👏 They worked very hard and gave some amazing performances. They have always been kind and humble towards everyone.
🥳

But I also want to say that as a fan, a winner isn't someone who has to demean others to be proud of their win, who has to make someone who hasn't won feel bad about it. Neither is someone who feels so bad about their favorite not winning that they have to demean the winning couple.

Winners definitely don't put salt in others wounds nor do they bash the winning couple just because it was not the result that they expected. It's a competition, and obviously only one couple will win. It'll be better for everyone to accept the results happily and move on even if the winning couple was not your favorite.

This is just a request for all fans to be proud of Rithvik and Asha's win but also appreciate the efforts of all the other finalists because that's what a real winner would do 👍🏼 Most fans I see are fine, just talking about a bunch that I have noticed.

This is my first post in the NB forum, I hope I don't get too much negativity. I have followed every episode in the show and I felt that despite all the drama that has gone on, all the couples did well and deserve applause for making it to the finale and giving their best. At the end of the day, they all practiced and put their hard work and sweat into their performances.
Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was never against gurmeet-debina.
Sajid made me love rithvik-asha.His words like my horses were sooo irritating.

Edited by ..swagger.. - 10 years ago
^ lol I know, this wasn't intended towards most people...just something I made after I saw a few posts 😊
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with you! i couldnt continue the show but AshVik deserved it and all the other finalists were hardworking too ..
.TaRa. thumbnail
i not fan of anybody ,but i agreed with U
Asya_KaJen thumbnail
Ashvik are the winners
And winners have the right too boast
And so do their supporters
Lol
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I so agree with your words.
Once again congrats to AshVik(I think I congrats them more than 10000 times already 😆)
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually, you have a valid point. I think I should've read your post earlier on 😆
I guess it's not only about winning a title - it's also the manner in which you conduct yourself. One should always be humble in victory and acknowledge other competitors.

I really appreciated RD's winners speech because he seemed genuinely grateful to the public for supporting him and Asha...there wasn't a whiff of arrogance in his behaviour. And I think fans (including myself) can take a leaf out of his book.

Well done team Ashvik. Well deserved...and a pat on the back to the rest of the jodis who competed for the trophy. Up till now I haven't acknowledged the rest but after reading your post, I think I should. To be honest, it was Sajid's stupidity that riled me up :)

Thank you to the batch of season 6. Good luck to all :)
Edited by .Wanderer. - 10 years ago
LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..swagger..

I was never against gurmeet-debina.
Sajid made me love rithvik-asha.His words like my horses were sooo irritating.

@bold i agree with every word u put down there! I was never against GurBina n neither am i against them but it is sajid hu put hatred in everyones head and heart about them and only sajid is responsible that the majority of peiople over here LOVE Ashvik n i thank him for making me a fan of ashvik

Originally posted by: .Wanderer.

Actuallly, you have a valid point. I think I should've read your post earlier on 😆
I guess it's not only about winning a title - it's also the manner in which you conduct yourself. One should always be humble in victory and aknowledge other competitors.

I really appreciated RD's winners speech because he seemed genuinely grateful to the public for supporting him and Asha...there wasn't a whiff of arrogance in his behaviour. And I think fans (including myself) can take a leaf out of his book.

Well done team Ashvik. Well deserved...and a pat on the back to the rest of the jodis who competed for the trophy. Up till now I haven't acknowledged the rest but after reading your post, I think I should. To be honest, it was Sajid's stupidity that riled me up :)

Thank you to the batch of season 6. Good luck to all :)

I'm glad 😊 

Exactly. What I loved about Rithvik was that he went and hugged Gurmeet soon after the announcement that they won. He is really humble, as well as Asha. If they are so humble, can't the fans be? 

After all, winning a title is useless if one has no character 😳
Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 10 years ago