Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Actually most of us have nothing against Gurbina its the manner in which Sajid acted that made most of us angry.
Im very proud of Asha and Rithvik they were truly deserving, hearing the whole crowd chant " RITHVIK ASHA" made me feel proud. They are totally worth the name they have received " jaanta ki favorite jodi". Their humble manner and the way they are honest is what attracts people to them. The way they both spoke after winning said it all.
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
-

Edited by SaiS - 10 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs.MuffinSobti

I'm glad πŸ˜Š 

Exactly. What I loved about Rithvik was that he went and hugged Gurmeet soon after the announcement that they won. He is really humble, as well as Asha. If they are so humble, can't the fans be? 

After all, winning a title is useless if one has no character πŸ˜³

Yes I noticed that too...in fact I was going to add that in my post but it slipped my mind by the time I finished πŸ˜† it was indeed a good gesture by RD. The hug to GC especially after winning was a classy thing to do. We can learn a thing or two from that...

But yeh, good post :)

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Wanderer.

Yes I noticed that too...in fact I was going to add that in my post but it slipped my mind by the time I finished πŸ˜† it was indeed a good gesture by RD. The hug to GC especially after winning was a classy thing to do. We can learn a thing or two from that...

But yeh, good post :)

agree with your post! It is really nice to see the friendship they share  together! after the hug they shared together made me realise that we as AshVik fans should appreciate what they appreciate! 
vasu_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Asha hugged Gurmeet and Debina as soon as the winners were announced. Rithvik gave a long and tight hug to Gurmeet that seemed to convey a lot of things. These two are gem of people that are really role models for everyone.
 At the same time, I also think you can be winner in gracefully accepting the fact that your favorites have not won. I felt it was really bad taste to see so many negative comments in Star FB page that congratulated Asha and Rithvik on the victory. Talking about your favourites is one thing but to comment so unfavourably in a post that is celebrating someone else's victory is such a bad taste.

Anyways, to each, his/her own ..

muffins2waffles thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasu_2013

Asha hugged Gurmeet and Debina as soon as the winners were announced. Rithvik gave a long and tight hug to Gurmeet that seemed to convey a lot of things. These two are gem of people that are really role models for everyone.

At the same time, I also think you can be winner in gracefully accepting the fact that your favorites have not won. I felt it was really bad taste to see so many negative comments in Star FB page that congratulated Asha and Rithvik on the victory. Talking about your favourites is one thing but to comment so unfavourably in a post that is celebrating someone else's victory is such a bad taste.

Anyways, to each, his/her own ..

Oh I know, it goes both ways. I have seen many people in this forum celebrating the loss of another couple rather than the win of their favorites as well. I don't think either is right.
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If you notice, 99% of ASHVIK fans are as humble as ASHVIK themselves. ⭐️
In fact most of my personal posts, have always been praising all the jodis, but yes, for me ASHVIK have always been the best.

If you read the main RITHVIK-ASHA thread, some ardent fans always try to keep the focus on ASHVIK instead of bad mouthing anyone. 😳 and most fans follow...

Your post may be fine pointing to a very small percentage. But πŸ‘to be honest, most ASHVIK fans are quite decent and just as humble as Rithvik and Asha, πŸ‘πŸ‘

IT WOULD BE WRONG TO POINT A FINGER AT majority ASHVIK FANS😳
Edited by purethought - 10 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail

Originally posted by: purethought

If you notice, 99% of ASHVIK fans are as humble as ASHVIK themselves. ⭐️
In fact most of my personal posts, have always been praising all the jodis, but yes, for me ASHVIK have always been the best.

If you read the main thread, some  fans always try to keep the focus on ASHVIK instead of bad mouthing anyone. 😳

Your post may be fine pointing to a very small percentage. But πŸ‘to be honest, most ASHVIK fans are quite decent and just as humble as Rithvik and Asha, πŸ‘πŸ‘

IT WOULD BE WRONG TO POINT A FINGER AT majority ASHVIK FANS😳

Yes I did say later that I was talking about a small percentage, but I'll edit my main post so it's not mistaken πŸ˜³ 
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes I did say later that I was talking about a small percentage, but I'll edit my main post so it's not mistaken πŸ˜³ 

How do you know those celebrating GURMEET's loss, are ASHVIK fansπŸ˜‰ ... could be fans who are neutral, and just 'like' ASHVIK and did not even vote for them.πŸ˜›

Anyhow, for me all the final four jodis were awesome, and ASHVIK were the best, so they won!

Edited by purethought - 10 years ago
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh I know, it goes both ways. I have seen many people in this forum celebrating the loss of another couple rather than the win of their favorites as well. I don't think either is right.

If you look at the FB page for Star on the photo they put up of AshVik with their trophy the comments below against AshVik are truly sad. If you fav did not win then you should also accept it gracefully.