asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

Part 4...

People haseena stil around to hurt the week...

and accuse ...the nature thing happening in someone

life as ...their bad omen...mean people...

good that khan rashid stand up to this accusation...

and give blessing for asya marriage...

thanks linsie..
m glad
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

Asya marriage with the trust of friendship...

dont let asya suffer anymore...

let them find each other...

change the lifes forever for the better...

hmm...i will try to focus at it omly 😃
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: rg0782

Part 4: hate haseena..she desrved that ...amazing update...Asya married!! yipppeee!!!!

thamk u so much rimjhim 😃
AkaiBara thumbnail
Arooo i just read this story and i m loving it...
all part are awsomeee dear...
continue na plzzz
do pm me when u update...
asyaarshilover thumbnail
salam all... i am so so so sorry for updating so late but i had too, actually i wanted to finish few of my works so as now two of my SS are over i am continuing it, i hope you guyz will read it now also and support me till end

PART 5

'Humaira beta please come here and help me... called out razia from kitchen 'coming ami' replied humaira from her room and then texted him 

'ayaan now i m leaving finally..ami is calling me' she placed mobile on the dressing table and after waiting for few seconds for his reply she decided to leave but before she could move her mobile buzzed

'ara humaira why so soon, we just started talking an hour before and u want to go...no stay please and tell khala that u can't come' 

'an hour ayaan not a minute, and why r u so desperate to talk to me haan?? We will meet tonight only na, we can talk then..now i won't reply u anymore i am leaving ' 

Clicking the send button she went into kitchen to help razia who was busy in preparing the dinner for tonight 

X-X-X-X-X

ayaan was sitting on the couch in living room totally lost with a smile playing on his lips... ouch.. yelled ayaan 'kya mona...what was that..?' he said rubbing his arm where she just pinched him 'wo i thought you are in some dream land so was trying to bring you back' 'huh!?' 'ayaan you are such a fool..acha leave it and give me your mobile' she ordered and sat on the other couch folding her legs 'oh mobile..mobile? Where is my mobile' as ayaan raised his hand he realized that the mobile is not in his hands anymore 'mona you had hide it right?' 'no..why would i do that?' 'don't be so innocent..give my mobile back to me ' 'fine but there is a condition ' 'what?' 'you yourself will tell me everything in detail' 'what?' asked ayaan trying to hide his embarrassment 'you think i am blind or i don't know anything about you and humaira ' 'mona..ywr u are taking it wrong...we are just good friends' 'oh! Since when tom and jerry became friends...' she asked raising her eye brow 'mona...?' 

'what? You know i think after marrying asad, you just take me as his wife, and not your mona...' she said sadly while ayaan hurriedly went and sat beside her 'no... There is absolutely nothing like that zoya, whatever happen i and you will be mona and rabart only...' he said giving her a side hug 'then tell me..' 'fine...i like her' 'only like...?' hmmm...' 'no i know that you love her' 'nahe i don't' 'you do..' 'i don't ' 'let see...tonight i am going to tell everyone about you and humaira ' 'no no please mona...what if she don't like me?' 'she do...i know..now just wait for tonight'

X-X-X-X-X-X

Khan Family was invited on dinner at Siduiqi's place..it's been a month to asya's marriage and they just wanted to do a get together..the dinner was full of fun...now they all were sitting in the living room while zoya and humaira were preparing coffee and tea for everyone in kitchen...as zoya looked outside she saw dilshaad looking in her direction, she signaled her to come while zoya asked her to start and she will join her...

'zoya, if ayaan would love humaira then he will tell me himself ' dilshaad said 'i know badi ami but he is shy and tense both..he don't know what humaira feels for him so he don't feel like revealing his feelings but i know that humaira likes him or may be love him too and ayaan, he himself told me that he like her...' zoya reasoned, dilshaad looked at her and sighing sat on the corner of bed, zoya sat beside her 'trust me badi ami, they both like each other and if we will try then may be they confess it to us too...i would have talked to razia khala but if you are with me then i guess you should talk about it first...' 'ohkay if you are insisting then i will talk to her' said dilshaad and zoya hugged her happily

'ummm razia...' 'ji baji..' 'wo i..i mean i want to talk to you and Gaffur bhaiJan about something ' 'ji baji, tell us...' 'wo actually zo...zoya beta come here' as she started zoya and humaira came there so she asked zoya to come to her 'kya hua dilshaad, is it something serious ' asked rashid worried 'no bada abu, don't worry, everything is fine ' zoya assured him and then held dilshaad's hand indicating her to start, she took in a deep breath before she say 'razia i want to talk about humaira and ayaan' 'what about them dilshaad ?' asked gaffur 'actually bhaijan i think they both like each other and it would be a good decision if we will think about there future together' where the elders and asad were shocked knowing about this, najma smiled while ayaan, he just prayed for a positive response and humaira, she didn't knew how to hide the blush that appeared on her cheeks, there was a complete silence for a moment, razia looked at gaffur and when he placed his hand on her's, she nodded and looked at humaira, and they got an answer, she looked extremely happy

Dilshaad took there silence as a No and felt quite bad for even talking about it 'razia i am so...' 'manzoor hai dilshaad baji' she stopped as razia told her decision, dilshaad looked quite surprise 'you mean to say ayaan, humaira..i mean humaira -ayaan can..i mean sach razia?' she asked while she nodded 'ji baji' 'Ya Allah tera shukar..i was so scared...thank you so much' 'congratulations bhaijan' najma hugged ayaan and then went to humaira and hugged her, asad looked at zoya while she smiled, he smiled back and realizing that who actually is behind it mouthed a thank you while she rolled her eyes on all these formalities making him giggle

X-X-X-X-X

'humaira ' ayaan called out for her, she turned to look at him and asked him to come inside..they both stood silent and stared at the sky 'you really like me?' she asked 'what if i say i love you?' he asked and she looked at him 'then i will say that i am the most special girl in this world because the person i love a lot loves me too' she replied and he looked at her wide eyed 'you love me humaira' he asked, she smiled and in response just hugged him 'yes, i do, and you won't believe how much happy i am right now, it looks like my heart will burst with so much happiness.' she replied and shed few tears of happiness, he too placed his hand around her, hugging her back 'eheem eheem...ohkay now lela majno, stop romancing in Public, we will give you a lot of privacy after your marriage' zoya joked as she came in the balcony along with najma, forcing them to pull apart 'thank you mona...' 'for what rabart?' 'you know for what, Without you it was impossible...i may never had confessed it myself...' 'come on rabart, you are my brother and now you are my devar too..i too want a supportive, innocent and nice devrani at whom i can rule...you no not so clever' she winked 'you know baji, what you had did for us it's more than enough for me to follow your rules my whole life..' 'kya humzi, i was just joking, you know i love you both a lot and that's why i did it...' 'i know you love me baji and i love you too...thank you..'

X-X-X-X-X

Rashid was engrossed in a novel when zoya came with his tea 'bada abu..here have it' she said and he looked up at her 'thank you bacha...' he said taking it ,zoya put the tray on the table and sat on the other couch, palying with her fingers nervously, rashid noticed it and bookmarking the page he closed the book and looked at her 'what happen? My bacha look tense today?' he asked lovingly while she looked up at him and smiled 'bada abu, i want to ask something' 'hmm say?' 'actually bada abu, i was thinking that as now we had decided for ayaan and humaira and that engagement isn't happening ' 'zoya..i know it and also that there marriage will take place in a month then?' 'bada abu i was thinking that we should go at imran's place too and settle everything about najma's relationship ' she suggested and rashid looked at her not satisfied 'i know bada abu what you are thinking ...but please understand that whatever happen happened to create problems for me and asad but now i and asad are married...a month had passed but no one had uttered a word related to najma and imran's marriage..bada abu i know that she can do everything for our happiness but we too should think about her's and how much she deny she loved imran a lot' 'zoya if we will give haseena a chance then she will accuse you again and i am not breaking najam's engagement but i think we should leave the things the way it is for sometime...' 'maybe you are right but i think that you should talk to them today only...what if things will go worst later?' she asked worried 'fine zoya, i will think about it...' 'shukriya bada abu...' 'no beta, don't thank me, in fact i should thank you for thinking about everyone ' 'bada abu i am part of this family and it's my right to think about everyone's happiness '

X-X-X-X-X

'...Ya Allah! Shukriya, everything is fine now...bada abu went at imran's placed and fixed everything, i know he is angry with his mother but imran is not at fault...thank you for making everything perfect Allah...' as she finished her prayers, she stood up and folding her praying mat placed it in the drawer and went outside to join everyone for dinner...

X-X-X-X-X

It was 10 at night but asad hadn't returned from the office, rashid najma and dilshaad had went into there rooms but zoya and ayaan were still waiting for him to come... 'what is this mona...if you want to wait for bhaijan then do it alone why you want me to get bore like this..?' he asked yawning 'kya rabart...i will be alone that's why i asked you...i don't know why he hadn't came yet...' she replied a little worried for him...just then they heard the knob turning and the door opened 'Asad is here, you can leave now...' she stuck her tongue out at ayaan and ran towards asad 'where were you? It's 10' 'i know...i am sorry was stuck in office' he apologized 'you must be tired, go get fresh, i will heat the food..' 'no it's ohk, i will do it myself..you go and sleep' 'come on asad, it's not something new..you remember i used to do it before my marriage too...' 'yeah but that was a different case..' he said 'ara bhaijan!! She is trying go be a dutiful wife then let her na...' ayaan joked making his way towards them and hugged asad 'what's up, you awake?' 'yeah..your dear wife was waiting for you and just not to get bore she made me stay with her...' 'hey stop calling me like that again, and again, as if i am nothing to you...' she pouted 'come on mona..i was just joking...acha now i will go and you tell everything to bhaijan...gud night both of you..' ayaan greeted before leaving, they greeted him back and then asad turned to zoya 'you want to tell me something?' 'yeah, but first go and change, i will tell you during dinner..' she guided making her way to kitchen and he went in his room

X-X-X

'so everything is fixed..no engagement of ayaan and humaira and direct nikah next month with najma and imran..how all this happened..? I mean phopo..she agreed so easily?' 'even i can't believe it, she agreed hurriedly even she apologized to badi ami and abu too and also ayaan and imran had joined business, so it's the best time for them to get marry' 'hmm, i am surprised but glad that it's fine now, so now what are you planning to do?' 'nothing much , badi ami said that i should handle all the shopping...najma will resign from her job on the 30th..so i will take both of them for shopping from next week...' 'what about you.??' 'what?' 'i mean and when you will do your shopping?' 'with them' 'oh please with those two highly crazy girls you won't get time to do shopping for yourself..i will take you at shopping the day after tomorrow ' 'it's fine asad i will manage..' 'come on zoya..you forgot we both always went at shopping together' 'i know but..' 'no if's,and buts we are going..and yeah give me more biryani it's tasty...' he praised 'thank you..' 'your welcome..' 'wait i will bring it...' 'btw...you want to eat ice cream??' 'ice cream now?? ' yeah..' 'yummm...i would love too..' 'ohkay then, let me finish it and i will bring my keys, we will go to the nearer ice cream parlour ' 'done...' 

ohkay that's it...not much of asya ..i know that but asya are married now so there are few things to get fix and then it would be only Asya i promise that, do share you view and don't forget to hit like please

thanks
aroo
Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago
VolimTeManik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update.
Thanks for the PM>..
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice