Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice writing. Loved reading the contrasting takes, do continue.
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
You have this incredible ability to weave such a vivid picture with so few words!
I LOVED the enormous contrast between Yesterday and Tomorrow. I think the simple joys of Tomorrow were thrown into so much greater relief because of the horrors of Yesterday. 
For a moment there, I almost thought that the Tomorrow is a hallucination of Paro's fevered mind Yesterday, to deal with the everyday terror and pain of her situation.
I would certainly like to read Today!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautifully written ... you paint a picture with your words.
yesterday ... chilling account of a tormented past. 

Tomorrow - so uplifting! Exactly what we're waiting to see in the show. I like that you've kept the basic characters of Rudra and Paro intact. 
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
U should have been the writer of the show,u have to...my vote goes to u!!
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: napstermonster

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">Hi! Thanks for your comment! I'm writing a series of these kind of like flashbacks and flash-forwards, like small snippets of Paro an Rudra, showing similar "themes" but in two different time periods. Obviously the first is hunger, or food, and the second is pain and prayer. I have a few more planned, same idea--small snapshot style images, where the difference is just time. Hope you liked the OS!</font>

Oh yes,liked it very very much.the image of whip lashing,paro smilingly choosing fresh vegetables and daydreaming,of burnt rotis tasting acrid in mouth, each and every image is vividly and scrupulously drawn.plz do write some more theme based snapshots of Yesterday and Today.Be it on Paro's rudraksh or ornate mirror.
-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Loved it to bits..one of the best pieces I have read..so verbally artistic

Really like how you have depicted yesterday as a moment of grief and tomorrow as a moment of relief!!

sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice story - as beautiful as today is - yesterday is even more brutal - if that's possible.
the question is - how did Paro forgave him and build today with him - the Jallad?

can't wait to read part 3

-Sona
aysh05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was trolling my new obsession and who do I find? You!!! Welcome to RR Nm
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS naptster.
The only thing is yesterdays were so horrific that it makes it difficult to believe that the people in yesterdays are the same ones in tomorrow. It almost feels like yesterdays and tomorrows were parallel worlds ..

Looking forward to your tomorrow moments in RR..
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Call me dumb but sorry I really couldn't understand this OS. How can Rudra torture her yest & chg in just 1 day in the tomorrow section. Totally baffled or am I missing something?