Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Woah.
So good to be reading your work after a long time.
Hunnybunny3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!! Fantastically written. The emotions in both parallels are so far apart you wonder how they could ever merge. Can't wait to read more. 
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow Napster, these OS's are blowing my mind away. What I look forward to the most is finding out how they got from yesterday to this tomorrow. 
Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Such a unique narrative.  Never seen stories sequenced as you have done in the form of yesterday and tomorrow.  Yesterday is so heartbreaking and torturous that as a reader I question how on earth is tomorrow possible.  Yet the beauty of tomorrow makes the pain of yesterday seem like a distant memory.  Hopefully there will be more parts to this.  Please do continue!

Reading your writing seemed so familiar so I clicked on your index link and realized you were the same author who brought me to actual tears (a rarity) with Apshagun + A Girl Named Khushi.  So pleased to see your take on PaRud now.  Cannot wait to see what further gems will be mined from your imagination!Edited by Payali09 - 10 years ago
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I don't watch the show but thanks to all the friends i see here, i can't help but visit once in a while...

And each visit i wait to see if inspiration has struck yet

Oh how it has, N. Your writing is as exemplary as ever and though the names have changed as has the God and the irreverent pet name she calls him, the tug of genius in your concept is the same. If this show is beginning to release the best creativity its successor saw once (still does), i'm not sure i can hold out much longer
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wowww!!! I mean just wow. I am just at a loss of words,you atr one talented writer,dear!Third part brought tears in my eyes.
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That is powerful writing Napster ... 
waiting to read more on the Jallad and softie Paro ... 
golpokobita thumbnail
As much as I love the tomorrows, i feel terrified to read the yesterdays. 

In both cases, Rudra is extreme. I can't imagine Rudra being so caring and loving to Parvati! Neither can I believe that one can be so cruel and beastly when I read Paro's condition yesterday!

Curiosity is killing me! What happened in between??

Your writing is so powerful, the narratives of yesterday has left me restless.. Brilliant writing!
Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
😭

Originally posted by: napstermonster

Its not supposed to be a period of three days. Its not meant to be literally taken. Yesterday means the past, tomorrow means the future. No actual time line. 

Tnx 4 clarifying. Found the past horrific. how can paro forget tat nightmare so easily
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kishmish

I just came upon this one from you Napster ! 

BRILLIANT!!!!