Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
i can only wonder at d shamelessness of real pen in spite of knowing that koi iske info ko sorry so called authentic info ko ghaas nahi daal raha hai fir bhi she is trying hard at d best to try to fool all of us with her so called authentic info she is trying to enlighten our lives with her authentic info... had some other person would b in her place by now she/he would have already left d this thread and not bothered to share d so called authentic info...πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This thread made two AkDhaians join IF. Welcome to the Forum, ishq4 and aishakp! πŸ˜ƒ
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

This thread made two AkDhaians join IF. Welcome to the Forum, ishq4 and aishakp! πŸ˜ƒ

ya shagun...dis TM has managed to bring 2 akdha fans on IF...πŸ˜›
Durgeshnandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

Really!!!!
A hearty welcome to the new members πŸ€—
Durgeshnandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Let me mention this...I am enjoying all the debates and discussions going on in this thread πŸ˜³
-.Dark_Aura.- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
To ishq4 ,oh i just like u girl,yea! ur right i too got bore when i visited taj,it was so hot there , bass andar gye nakli grave dekha aur bahar aa gye...They dont show us real grave jo underground mei h
Mavi_16_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shikha26rockss

To ishq4 ,oh i just like u girl,yea! ur right i too got bore when i visited taj,it was so hot there , bass andar gye nakli grave dekha aur bahar aa gye...They dont show us real grave jo underground mei h

oye shikhu... what r you saying yaar... han its true that they didn't let us see the makbara from close but they guide us to real grave only...
-.Dark_Aura.- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Mavi di,real grave nakli wale ke direct niche h,kisi ko bhi jana allowed nhi,akbar ke wale mei bhi yahi hal h ,they believe that soul will get disturbed ,aur taj mei to sab kuch lock hi h bas piyaas laage to shud shud mineral water pilo..πŸ˜†
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ishq4, Yup...I'm Shagun. Hope you enjoy on IF then...apne saare armaan poore kr lo...πŸ˜†

@Adwitya, Glad you're enjoying! πŸ˜‰

But I would like to hear your stand too.
.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujaatha

first of all ''Mind Your Language''  u wanna say something say it clearly if u have guts just dont use ------------- πŸ€ͺand I would like to leave you with one thought,but i'm not sure you have anywhere to put it.πŸ˜†.