Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realpen1542 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
On the 15th Q" Nr Ullah was sent to make inquiries into the tenures (sayrghl)* of the province of Agra, and an order was given that new land should be given to the necessitous. On the 26th H.M. mounted on horseback and gathered delight in Bgh Dilwez. He spent the night with pleasure in the Deer-house. At the end of that day the great lady of the family of chastity, the mother of Prince Suln Daniel, died. Next day an old servant of the harem of fortune died. H.M. after making his supplications to God adopted resignation, and begged forgiveness for them. On the 28th he returned to his palace. On this day the wife of the Prince Royal, who was the daughter of the ruler of Khndes, died.
realpen1542 thumbnail
This is about the death of his daughter khanam's mother

Even this is from Akbarnam

One of the occurrences was the death of Mam Kbul. From the time when he became mad from ingratitude, and stirred up the dust of commotion in Bengal, he fell into distress. As the heart-lacerating blows of fortune did not waken him from his slumbers he fell into sicknesses, and on the 30th (Ardbihisht, 10th May 1599) he died.* The prosperity of the eastern rebels decayed. On 3rd Khurdd (13th May) a great member* of the harem died. The news arrived from Lahore on the 12th, and the royal ladies were seized with grief, and Shhzda Khnim, the daughter of the lady, was much upset. H.M. soothed her somewhat by sympathy and counsels. At this time Sitnda* was taken. As after the death of Prince Suln Murd, the writer of the noble volume took charge of the arranging of the army, the guarding of the country, and the capturing of places that had not been taken, he appointed Sundar Ds to take fort Taltm.* He dexterously got some of the inhabitants to assist him. One of them called the governor of the fort to his quarters and then informed Sundar Ds. Active men set themselves to take the fort. The garrison made some resistance and then capitulated. On the 27th they delivered up the keys. On the 30th Mirim-Makn came to Agra. As H.M. was going for some time to the South he sent a loving letter inviting her to come to see him. At the same time he sent for Suln Kharram and many of the ladies. When they approached, the Prince-Royal went forward with some grandees to welcome them. On that day H.M. received them. Up to this day no one had told him of the unavoidable event of Prince Suln Murd.
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Real pen,

As I have said before...Even if we believe MUZ wasn't Daniyal's mother...how can you say that the story of Akbar - MUZ is fake? Just because one of Akbar's sons wasn't MUZ's?
jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Realpen frm where u gv all akbarnama post I already told u that site make changes in it time to time.. last time all this daniyal mothers death info was nt there whn i read but they added it nw so its clear its also one of site where u easily fabricated things so stop this nonsense of urs...
There r no one here to buy ur theory n one question by this wht u wnt to prove in this ja shw forum where shw already shw daniyal was nt muz son so wht new in it...
Stop spreading negativity here coz u dnt get nothing out of it...
Go where all people hv same thinking n mind like u coz they enjoy ur article n info wholeheartedly bt here u only get wht u getting since last evening...
Hope this gv some sense to ur mind...
jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=-AkDha.Lover-] @Real pen,

As I have said before...Even if we believe MUZ wasn't Daniyal's mother...how can you say that the story of Akbar - MUZ is fake? Just because one of Akbar's sons wasn't MUZ's?
[/
QUOTE]

Let it be shagun he or she herself nt knw exactly wht she wnt to proove changing her or his own statements in every post...
aishakp thumbnail
WHY DON'T U POST THE PIC OF THAT PAGE FROM AKBARNAMA WHICH MENTION DEATH OF DANIYAL MOTHER OR  FRONT PAGE OF THAT BOOK..LIKE ABHAY USED TO DO & IF U ARE SO MUCH CONCERNED ABOUT HISTORY DISTORTION THEN U SHOULD DEBATE ON OTHERS IMP HISTORICAL TOPICS TOO..AKBAR KI LIFE ME AUR BH BHOT HISTORICAL FACTS THE..WHY ALWAYS DEBATE ON MUZ KIDS? & YES IF SOME MEMBERS DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT HISTORY. SO WHAT? ALL HAVE DIFFERENT & BETTER AIM IN THEIR LIFE 🀣 RATHER THEN BEING SELF HISTORIAN... AT LEAST THEY KNOW THIS MUCH HISTORY THAT THEY ARE  ABLE TO CORRECT SELF MADE HISTORIANS OR HATERS OF AKBAR MUZ...IF  UR AIM IS TO CORRECT HISTORY DISTORTION THEN I WILL SUGGEST U THERE ARE MANY IMP TOPICS REG INDIAN HISTORY UR NEED IS THERE πŸ˜† ALWAYS SAYING SAME THING AGAIN & AGAIN FROM PAST 3 YEARS DOESN'T SHOW UR INTEREST ON HISTORY DISTORTION BUT YEA IT DOES SHOW UR HATE TOWARDS THAT PARTICULAR CHARACTER..REASON IS KNOWN TO ALL πŸ˜†
AISE BHOT POST BANE H WHERE ABHAY USED TO SHARE HIS FACTS WITH PROVE & BUNCH OF HATERS ALWAYS WENT AGAINST HIM & NEVER APPRECIATED HIM & USKE AUTHENTIC CHRONICLES KO TOH NAZARANDAZ HI KAR DETE THEπŸ˜† SO MY DEAR REAL PEN AB JAB APNE PEH P[ADI H TOH FEEL HO RAHA HEIN πŸ˜† ABHAY ALWAYS USED TO SHARE THE PIC OF HIS RESEARCH WITH PROVE STILL KUCH LOG USE NEGLECT KR DETE THE...SO HOW CAN U EXPECT😲T WITHOUT PROOVE AKDHA FAN WILL APPRECIATE U FOR UR SO CALL RESEARCH πŸ˜†
PS: ALL MEMBERS ARE WRITING IN ENGLISH ONLY πŸ˜‰ BUT INSULT TOH HINDI ME HI KI JATI HEIN NAπŸ˜† APNI MOTHER TONGUE ME..BTW  DANIYAL WAS MUZ SON πŸ˜‰
Edited by aishakp - 7 years ago
@aishakp... Agree with you totally...πŸ‘πŸΌ History is so full of controversies much much bigger than this, and here Ms.Historian is busy proving how MUZ's son wasn't hers...πŸ˜†

PS : She doesn't know Hindi...πŸ˜†
aishakp thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

@aishakp... Agree with you totally...πŸ‘πŸΌ History is so full of controversies much much bigger than this, and here Ms.Historian is busy proving how MUZ's son wasn't hers...πŸ˜†

PS : She doesn't know Hindi...πŸ˜†

YES BECAUSE MAY BE SHE IS AMONG THOSE SOUTH INDIAN.WHO DOMINANT HINDI & WILL LOVE TO SPEAK THEIR NATIVE LANGUAGE πŸ˜‰ BUT NOT HINDI 

Edited by aishakp - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aishakp

YES BECAUSE MAY BE SHE IS AMONG THOSE SOUTH INDIAN.WHO DOMINANT HINDI & WILL LOVE TO SPEAK THEIR NATIVE LANGUAGE πŸ˜‰ BUT NOT HINDI 

Maybe... but you were right ... Jo mazaa Hindi mein hai...woh aur kisi mein nahi! πŸ˜‰β­οΈ