Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: CPSJ

well, not as blind as this

theyre a low key couple, i wouldnt worry too much abouy them. unless aaron zooms to fame overnight and has a complete personality change. 

i find them kind cute and im extremely jealous...i want an aaron too πŸ˜³

have there rumors of farhan cheating??? otherwise, why worry?? although he does look bored in the pic. Adhunas bold features make her come across as old. 
Edited by Enycedoll - 10 years ago
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

theyre a low key couple, i wouldnt worry too much abouy them. unless aaron zooms to fame overnight and has a complete personality change. 

have there rumors of farhan cheating??? otherwise, why worry?? although he does look bored in the pic. Adhunas bold features make her come across as old. 

There were rumors with Deepika when he was doing Karthik Calling Karthik. And I remember him being very disturbed with the gossip and taking quite a strong stand against it. But nothing else otherwise. lol Farhan always looks very serious and bored in picturesπŸ˜† Someone needs to tell him to lighten up a bit at public events.
-GlitterVomit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess if he is happy...πŸ˜†
CPSJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

i know i know, I only responded to a comment who said "love is blind" hahahaha

who wouldnt want an "Aaron", me want too πŸ˜†

I think farhan's wife just doesnt look suit in that make up and hair and dress, she usually look good.

LOL whoever made that crap gossip about farhan and deepika just want to bring her down, and ofc they had an affair...ON SCREEN πŸ˜† 

they do look good together though πŸ˜‰ if he's single I prob gonna ship them together

Edited by CPSJ - 10 years ago
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: light_year

No wonder farhan had affair with suzzan .

I guess for some ppl like you Ignorance in bliss... For rest of us it's plain pain in ass. 
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think her fasion sense is horrible thats why she looks more older..
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ya even i wonder how farhan married her πŸ˜•
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yellowflower

So you mean if someone looks and is younger  than the spouse then they can commit adultery? 

Wow,  by that logic, most of females can happily commit adultery because most females are younger than their spouse. 

No body forced Farhan to marry her, if he married her it's his choice and by no means adultery must be justified. 

I ment nothing more nothing less. I ment wht I said. Thats it . You can make out wht ever future elabrayion , expansion you want . Its your call. Everybody is entitled to there opinion. You to yours I am to mine.
NancyAjram thumbnail
I think he likes mature women 
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes she does look older but as long as they are happy who are we to judge their marriage!