Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: savvy05

<font color="#006600" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Paro - She stood alone..decried as an outcast by the village, now her very existence is erased. Life will never be the same again.

Rudra - A renegade who in spite the existence of his parents and extended family is an outcast. He carries the burden of the past, one he tries to erase but haunts him every step of the way.

In a twist of fate, Paro's survival and safety is now in Rudra's hand - Paro who hates him with every fiber of her being, Rudra who has lead his entire life deliberately having no vested emotional interest in anyone. He is forced to seek refuge in his childhood home surrounded by family and memories he has been running away from...all to keep Paro alive.

Both their lives are to undergo a major upheaval because of the other - oh the tangled web we weave!!

Nice episode as the drama seems to shift indoors. Very interesting to note that all the flashbacks once Rudra entered the house involved happy times spent with his mom. Chachi-sa was the same frank, sweet talking(NOT) 😉 lady even when Rudra was growing up.

Chachi sa, please to stay away from mortar and pestle 😈, rumble happens in your life when you are using it. Grahrapravesh is done ... now can we please get Sanaya a change of clothes. Do we need to start a petition-sa?</font>

<div align="center">
</div>

Awesome take Savvy!

I enjoyed today's episode immensely and am waiting for Monday! Now that has not happened in a looong time!

Loved Rudra's expressions during his flashbacks...I felt so sad for him!   😭 His swagger as he secured the premises was well done.

His Chachi is sharp tongued and tough. Cannot wait to see them verbally sparring! The Iron Lady.. Like the Chacha too...the actor does a good job of portraying his love and relationship with Rudra.

Hope we continue to see Aman.     😳   I am crushing on him...

I would also like to see Paro ditch the wedding garb. However, I wonder if the clothes have been left on so that he can convince the haveli that Paro is his new bride..

Edited by -Maggie- - 10 years ago
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vistaa

MoChi Sa and Beendni Sa were so impressive, each in their own way. MoChi of course was the old battle axe, supremely unfazed by the sight of a uniformed officer brandishing his gun in her courtyard. She didn't blink a second before recognizing him as her rogue nephew, and did her best to stare him down into submittal. When that didn't work, used her sharp tongue to rain jab after jab: apni Ma ki aankhein toh jaise tune udhaar mein maang leen.Her Beendni, on the other hand, was naturally petrified and begged her to follow Rudr's instructions.

Visi🤗, MoChi Sa was super impressive. She totally remained unfazed⭐️ Maafi, what is the name of the actress? She is rocking since her entrance. Another nice touch was when being asked to follow, she gently guides her DIL.
Edited by savvy05 - 10 years ago
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I LOVE IT!

Phew! I can say this without trying to mince my words.. I loved it! After Monday, I went to WU only.
Paro, who stands alone, her bright future that she dreamed off, flowing along the bloodbath on her wedding day. Dead to everyone who cared about her. All because of one person in the shadows she can't see- Barney sa
Rudr, who stands alone, fighting to forget everything and everyone. Dead in emotions and softer feelings. All because of one person in the shadow he can't see? - Barney sa

Aman, trying hard to soften the blow, to keep Paro from breaking down completely  

The flashbacks of happy times, the pain in his eyes.

MaKa-sa, not one to use her words to soothe, not then, not now.

⭐️⭐️

Now please get those 5 kg ear-rings off poor bitiya's ears please. Koyi sun raha hei?

Edited by hain - 10 years ago
savvy05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulip21

Nice one Savs...

Going by what we see in the BTS videos Paro is going to be in the same cloths for one more week for sure...thats what i'm predicting but i really wish to see her change of cloths

😡 That's it IF wasis will start pooling money😃 At least will the chandelier earrings be gone?😕
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Visi🤗, MoChi Sa was super impressive. She totally remained unfazed⭐️ Maafi, what is the name of the actress? She is rocking since her entrance. Another nice touch was when being asked to follow, she gently guides are DIL.

Bahu alias bali ka bakra first!!
savvy05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

We need a change of clothes STAT... but for that Paro-sa needs a sewing machine ... so Savvy sa ... please petition for a sewing machine !!😉

LOL perfect solution. Paro goes incognito with the rest of the help and we get a change of attire.
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

LOL perfect solution. Paro goes incognito with the rest of the help and we get a change of attire.

Paro baisa uses sewing machines for pudina, not polyester. 

So unless you're looking for a Lady Gaga'ish outfit - I'd rethink that request.
savvy05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: howcome

Chloroformed Paro bai sa was not a pretty sight. Why did she have to be intentionally "faintiya-ed" when she is always willing to faintiya 😡

Anyways... What i thought was good in todays episode is they are trying to build in multiple back stories. All these stories are leading to the Sibling rivalry of the Mommies( shoomandaji ki jai ho! ) . Hopefully it wont be a lame thing like she wore my ghagra without telling me or she peeso-ed the mirchi,  i had sukha-oed. 

Ofcourse ...MoChi having a grand hate story is just way too exciting at this point, as long as we dont get onion chopping scene of Paro in MoChi's kitchen.

Also .... I am tired of Rudra not showing any obvious injuries or pain. He went through battles and a bomb blast and doesnt show an Aman sized bandage ... Too 80's for my liking! 😡

As if ... The sons of MoKa sa are going to fight this beast of Rudra🥱 ...whattay pointless build up that is

And ... Gotta like dear Barney sa .. He takes his villaingiri seriously 😛and finds very valid points to bhadkau Birpur ...but i think i saw a small sized gaddar growing in the red pagdi chamcha of his! 

But... At this point all we care for in the show is ...A CHANGE OF CLOTHES for dear Paro 😳

🤣🤣

Mochi has just rejuvenated us, bas😃  @Underlined you did?😲😲 You really did take your eyes off Barney-sa when he was in the frame?😈
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sav and Jodha - whattay beautifully eloquent reviews, bitiyas ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

You two be the red headed stepchildren that always skew the grade curve in this motley crowd of snarking satyanashers - where did we go wrong? 😃

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Somebody had suggested that there be a reason for Paro Baisa's affinity with all things embroidery and sewing...she will become MoChi's assistant in her kapdo ka binnis.😊