--Tangled Web--

savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Paro - She stood alone..decried as an outcast by the village, now her very existence is erased. Life will never be the same again.

Rudra - A renegade who in spite the existence of his parents and extended family is an outcast. He carries the burden of the past, one he tries to erase but haunts him every step of the way.

In a twist of fate, Paro's survival and safety is now in  Rudra's hand - Paro who hates him with every fiber of her being, Rudra who has lead his entire life deliberately having no vested emotional interest in anyone. He is forced to seek refuge in his childhood home surrounded by family and memories he has been running away from...all to keep Paro alive.

Both their lives are to undergo a major upheaval because of the other  - oh the tangled web we weave!!

Nice episode as the drama seems to shift indoors. Very interesting to note that all the flashbacks once Rudra entered the house involved happy times spent with his mom. Chachi-sa was the same frank, sweet talking(NOT) πŸ˜‰ lady even when Rudra was growing up.

Chachi sa, please to stay away from mortar and pestle 😈, rumble happens in your life when you are using it.  Grahrapravesh is done ... now can we please get Sanaya a change of clothes. Do we need to start a petition-sa?

Edited by savvy05 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chachi-Sa is back!!   

CV Sa - you goofed, and made your mirchi peesing vamp turn out to be my most awaited character...with her awesome one-liners. πŸ˜ƒ 

Haldi se thaari rishteydaari hai kya? 

β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ 
Edited by -Jamba- - 10 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Res sa πŸ˜ƒ

Savs VeπŸ€— 

Yeh dil maange more...

That is the thought I was left with after today's episode. It had just the right mix of teasing and revelations. The strategic peak-a-boos into Rudr's past both whetted our appetite, and gratified it to the extent that we now have just enough to go on about what makes him tick.

Hard as it may be to believe, but he actually spent happy times in this haveli...a place that he still subconsciously associates with safety, and shelter. The man who he now addresses only as his junior officer, a Constable, he remembers as a beloved Chacha who took care of his needs. The mother whose betrayal now fills him with despair and rage, he remembers as a loving parent he used to talk nineteen to the dozen with.

But not all memories are pleasant...his Chachi/Maasi was just the caustic-tongued shrew in his memories that she appears to be now. His mother's desertion and his resultant exile from the haveli were the two seminal events that have shaped the man that he is now. Livid, bitter, distrusting, seemingly cruel, and entirely focused on just one cause-his duty to his motherland.

Maare naam ka diya toh jal chuka hoga...

Paro is told of her staged death hesitantly by Aman, but Rudr does not want to let out any tenderness, and gruffly makes Aman say out the words loud. She falls apart at the thought of what that news would have done to her near and dear ones, before Rudr swoops in to press a handkerchief to her mouth and drugs her into blissful oblivion. He bears her hatred, nay welcomes it.  Because as long as she hates him, she will have a reason to stay alive...for hasn't hatred kept him alive all these years?

MoChi Sa and Beendni Sa were so impressive, each in their own way. MoChi of course was the old battle axe, supremely unfazed by the sight of a uniformed officer brandishing his gun in her courtyard. She didn't blink a second before recognizing him as her rogue nephew, and did her best to stare him down into submittal. When that didn't work, used her sharp tongue to rain jab after jab: apni Ma ki aankhein toh jaise tune udhaar mein maang leen.Her Beendni, on the other hand, was naturally petrified and begged her to follow Rudr's instructions.

So both Paro and Rudr are in a safe house, together...and surrounded by adversaries...perfect recipe for entertainment all of next week.😊

Edited by Vistaa - 10 years ago
tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice one Savs...
Going by what we see in the BTS videos Paro is going to be in the same cloths for one more week for sure...thats what i'm predicting but i really wish to see her change of cloths
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WPP in place!!
Safe house is his house!!
What will be Paro's new identity? Mrs Rudra Rawat? 

Paro is dead as far as the world is concerned... she lost even her identity today...

So Rudr takes her back to the place that is the root of his issues with mother ... but you see only his happy memories of his mother until she left... will Paro heal those memories...

Rudr -chachi confrontation games start!

Chachi -1  Rudr-0 

Rudr -- take off your spectacles only for Paro !!πŸ˜‰

We need a change of clothes STAT... but for that Paro-sa needs a sewing machine ... so Savvy sa ... please petition for a sewing machine !!πŸ˜‰

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 10 years ago
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chloroformed Paro bai sa was not a pretty sight. Why did she have to be intentionally "faintiya-ed" when she is always willing to faintiya πŸ˜‘
Anyways... What i thought was good in todays episode is they are trying to build in multiple back stories. All these stories are leading to the Sibling rivalry of the Mommies( shoomandaji ki jai ho! ) . Hopefully it wont be a lame thing like she wore my ghagra without telling me or she peeso-ed the mirchi,  i had sukha-oed. 

Ofcourse ...MoChi having a grand hate story is just way too exciting at this point, as long as we dont get onion chopping scene of Paro in MoChi's kitchen.

Also .... I am tired of Rudra not showing any obvious injuries or pain. He went through battles and a bomb blast and doesnt show an Aman sized bandage ... Too 80's for my liking! πŸ˜‘

As if ... The sons of MoKa sa are going to fight this beast of RudraπŸ₯± ...whattay pointless build up that is

And ... Gotta like dear Barney sa .. He takes his villaingiri seriously πŸ˜›and finds very valid points to bhadkau Birpur ...but i think i saw a small sized gaddar growing in the red pagdi chamcha of his! 

But... At this point all we care for in the show is ...A CHANGE OF CLOTHES for dear Paro πŸ˜³
Edited by howcome - 10 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: howcome

Chloroformed Paro bai sa was not a pretty sight. Why did she have to be intentionally "faintiya-ed" when she is always willing to faintiya πŸ˜‘

Anyways... What i thought was good in todays episode is they are trying to build in multiple back stories. All these stories are leading to the Sibling rivalry of the Mommies( shoomandaji ki jai ho! ) . Hopefully it wont be a lame thing like she wore my ghagra without telling me or she peeso-ed the mirchi,  i had sukha-oed. 

Ofcourse ...MoChi having a grand hate story is just way too exciting at this point, as long as we dont get onion chopping scene of Paro in MoChi's kitchen.

Also .... I am tired of Rudra not showing any obvious injuries or pain. He went through battles and a bomb blast and doesnt show an Aman sized bandage ... Too 80's for my liking! πŸ˜‘

As if ... The sons of MoKa sa are going to fight this beast of RudraπŸ₯± ...whattay pointless build up that is

But... At this point all we care for in the show is ...A CHANGE OF CLOTHES for dear Paro πŸ˜³

On sibling rivalry -- Thakur sa be the cause?

Other bolds...totally agree!
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Together by destiny! Awesome!!!
Rudra's expressions were so good...One could see the pain, the longing and the anger all in one...πŸ‘ What a job sirji!!!

Sanaya continues to look beautiful with just the right amount  of emoting...

You know how I feel about the side characters...but they were good...added to the scene...πŸ˜†

Yes, the reluctant couple surrounded by adversaries should create really interesting situations...
Edited by -Sush- - 10 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: savvy05

Both their lives are to undergo a major upheaval because of the other  - oh the tangled web we weave!!

Awesomeness, Savs⭐️⭐️ Tangled web indeed πŸ‘πŸΌand at least one of the two is a past master at deceiving...😊

Loved eetπŸ€—
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Chachi-Sa is back!!   

CV Sa - you goofed, and made your mirchi peesing vamp turn out to be my most awaited character...with her awesome one-liners. πŸ˜ƒ 

Haldi se thaari rishteydaari hai kya? 

β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ 

GH reserves the best for Mami-sa's of his soaps me thinks😈😈😈