Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetly_sour thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Rudra: Have you blasted up my sex toy doll in the jeep?
Aman: Yes Sir, the post mortem report confirms that it had your 'come' on it.
Rudra : Good now Adobe photoshop it and make a fake post mortem report.
Aman: Sir aren't you going to miss that old rag doll ?
Rudra: Nope! now that I have an all time  replacement as your Bhabi ji.
Rudra and Aman say in unison "Alright, Giggity Giggity Goo!"
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
SJ
the one ray of humor right now in my life SO enjoy your takes In fact look forward to it as a source of laughing and every post of yours seems to enhance your skill more
I can guarantee this forum has really raised your bar πŸ‘ and brought out the best in you
StripePurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Edited pg. 1. 
SJ, I have to confess, I watch this show only in the laalach of your PPPs. They are that good. πŸ‘
Edited by StripePurple - 10 years ago
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOVE THIS SPICE  CAHACHI...AFTER SPICY THAKUR...SEEE😊
🀣 LOVE UR POST
StripePurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semanti

I christen today, Episode of the Sepia Tinted Flashbacks.

I am also going to cry foul.
I was under the impression that Rudra would bring Paro to live with him akele-akele. This is ramanchi. All I'd asked for was ek chutki eye sex and one spectacular consummation.

I got witchy Kaki Sa, tortured Bhabhi Sa and meek Kaka Sa in return. Still to come are unimportant brother no 1 and rival brother no 2.

Where are Rudra-Paro going to have their handcuff-walein alone times now?

I bet Kaki had a hand in her sister's disappearance. She looked happy enough from behind, while feeding Rudra something that is presumably not aloo ki sabzi. Why would she run?
Well...I suppose...Thakur Tejawat is incentive enough.

Paro's reaction to the news of her fake death was startling. Because she didn't faint. Paro would ordinarily put anesthetists out of business. I think she may be getting used to Rudra's sexy presence near her.

As for Rudra's Kaki sa. *slow clap* She recognizes him via his eyes when he wears a shiny metallic name tag. Dats 2 gud.

Rudra really needs to do something about his gun. Er...the gun he points so readily everywhere. Er...I mean the army issue one.

I see all families with last names beginning with R have the same strange tradition of carrying a bride over the threshold. Mental note-- lose 50 pounds before I marry anyone with a triple name and R-wala surname.

P.S. I have forgotten what Rudra and Paro look like in regular clothes. I would GREATLY appreciate a reminder.

@bold: What is the backstory of this aloo ki sabzi? What did I miss?
@red: Amen to that. Meri aankhein sad gayee hain at the sight of that red lehnga. 

CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: StripePurple

@bold: What is the backstory of this aloo ki sabzi? What did I miss?
@red: Amen to that. Meri aankhein sad gayee hain at the sight of that red lehnga. 

It was a first-week episode, I believe. Right after Rudra was posted at Birpur. He was alone in his tent or whatever one night, and some subordinate officer came to serve him dinner. Rudra was his unfeeling self and the guy decided to chit-chat about the food.

That was when we all found out that Rudra hates aloo ki sabzi.
Now whether he's ALWAYS hated aloo or he used to like it before and it is now tainted with his mother's disappearance, is yet to be seen. πŸ˜†
-miss-teeq- thumbnail
Jai Jagdambe Trishula!
Jai "Consummashuns Centre of Spices"!! πŸ‘

Lovely post as usual, SJ... My most fave bit:

Paro: Nahiii, I have a life you moron, i was supposed to canoodle with Varun and renovate his house and have 10 kids. 
Rudra: hey, Drama queen, don't hyperventilate, it physically hurts. Forget your dreams of domesticity when I am promising you night after night of hot passion!  So listen to me carefully, you will do as i say
YBA: Sir ji, please dont scare her, she will faint again.
Rudra: Hain? I am surprised she hasn't yet. Let me take care of that. Abhi faint karatha hoon.
For the 100th time Paro faints, this time aided by Chloroform Rudra smuggled out of the hospital...

...He has a flashback that should be giving us tears of pain. 
Rudra: F*** Every time I come here, Mujhe mummy yaad aathi hai. F*** F**** F**** Sh** Sh**F****...

...Rudra checks out the bedrooms to locate the best one of the lot. He finds one that is nice and secluded in the far corner of the house. It has good sound proofing, a nice firm King bed, and can buffer any screams and moans. The bed looks luscious and windows face the open desert. Good place for consumashuns.

πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Too much fun, reading you!!

CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
*Edit

I shall hence forth dub this my Muscly and Fainty Show...(Cos I just lau calling people by thier pseudonyms)

So Muscly made Fainty faint by hugging her tight between her deep breaths and pfft she was out till the end of the epi...(now I wanna be Paro...sexy Kamariya...and faint someone will catchya and yuo sleep thru it all who don't want that job)

I like the extras that work for maami just dump her to the mercies of unnamed (tho he has a badge) Muscly ...he had a gun but they had chilly powder...now they have no idea what one can do with a lauky...

Maami has a thing for eyes who knew...

N now like that sexy voice in the recap AB AGAYEE...

we have landed in the venue where then next 200 epis are gonna be shot Ta DA 
DA BEDROOM...ZI'm sure we haf da convenient dipping waters outside ...

Heres to Muscly and Fainty and awl sortsa Consumashun dreams...
Edited by CravingKhana - 10 years ago
CravingKhana thumbnail
Okay for awl those imp esp my WU i have UNRES
in above post

FOR TM ...
I unres above dears😳

(HINT hint hint)
CravingKhana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semanti

I bet Kaki had a hand in her sister's disappearance. She looked happy enough from behind, while feeding Rudra something that is presumably not aloo ki sabzi. Why would she run?
Well...I suppose...Thakur Tejawat is incentive enough.

TO Answer your Kostin she ran away so she could feed Thakur sa Aloo kis Sabzi...which she does till date...can you not see it in his face!!!!
Edited by CravingKhana - 10 years ago