Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice story

khushiforever's index
christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CHAPTER 2:

i was going out of the room.i was abt to go out of the builiding.
i heard the receptionist calling me .she said to me"chief  said me u to inform u that u got the job n he asked u to meet him."
then i heard my phone.i saw that my mothers has called me.i know she is expecting me to get a job.i have theresponsibility for my didu's marriage n to pay all debt.
i had to take the decision which was ultimate.i want this jobi got it cleared.

i started moving when the receptionist said" plz clear out the contestants who came for the interview .they r soo nasty.my god!"
i nodded her n went where they were n said to them "guys thans for giving ur precious time for this interview but the canidate has been selected.u may leave now"
the contestants were angry they started shouting.
one of the contestant said "who the hell is selected .?"
i said"i m selected.enough now u can leave "
thecontestant said"nooo ur lieing.rk cannot select a girl like u.ur soo behenji"
she continued n said"he like classy girls not low class girl"

instantly i felt tears in my eyes.i didnt believe their words.but why the tears were rushing.
before i could say sumthing i heard a manly voice
he said" she is right.ms mallik has been selected.so i ask u all to leave with due respect or may i call the security to drag u all out"
the contestants stomped off.
i felt his breadth near me.he came near my ear n said"i think all have gone we may talk sumting.i want to instruct u the work as my "personal" assistant"

i followed him to his room.he sat on the chair.
he started his talk"i want u early morning 7:30.i wud wait for u" i glared at him.he said"i mean we have work to do together"
he continued" i may call u at any time u must be present here for me errr means work. we wud go to trips together means business trips together"

he suddenly said"do u have any boyfriend or fiance?"
i said"its none of ur business" he suddenly grabbed my arms tightly n i winced in pain he said"i dont want any jealous boyfriend or fiance hanging around u " he came near my face n said" i dont share what is my personal.i want ur reply"
i blutered "nooo" he smiled n said"u must kno my clothes size n u must know the size of even my u know" i said"yeah sir"
he came near me n said"u must also keep a spare in my drawer .i think u must also keep extra clothes in ur drawer"
i wondered why i need extras in my work.he smirked n said"in case if we do it wildly.u may need it"

i got shocked n i said"sir i cant do what u think.i m not the girl u want.but i m professional.i will do all other job "
he came near me n stroked my face n said"i know it.i wud not do it.eventhough i want to do it passionately with u ..."i was shocked i looked at him.
he came near me.his lips ere approaching i was in his hold.i turned my face.he pecked my cheek. he left me n said'see u tomorro in my bed" i glared at him
he said"i mean in my office" he smirked at me. i stormed out of his room
this job is gonna be tough i knew it coz my boss is a jerk
revti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well well dis is going to b interesting...
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well this job is really going to be very tough, love this arrogant RK, we will be waiting to see, how love blooms between these two. Nice work christπŸ‘Edited by uma88 - 10 years ago
aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh god !! Looks like Madhu is on a suicide mission πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. RK really seems like a jerk of a boss lol !! Continue soon Christi πŸ˜ƒ
JINS_ROSE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting story...& lovely update...
kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HMMM... QUITE INTERESTING CHRIST!
IT'S GONNA BE TOUGH FOR MADHU TO HANDLE AN OBSSESSIVE JERK LIKE RK! I FOUND HIM SO!
QUITE INTERESTING TO WATCH HOW THE LOVE WOULD BLOOM?
ankitashaw1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooow!!!!! dear i like it vrrry much its going to be vrrry intresting sooo plzzz continu sooon n thanx for pm dear
HappySoul-4va thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ahaan..what an update...hmmm u know what I am gettign the visuals ..lol...
Thank u for bringign a blush on my face...lolllzzz..

Keep updating regularly...😳😳
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Out standing update...Sooo Excited to see How madhu handle dis job???? i just love our Arrogant RK...