Rishbala FF: {Mysexy Assistant}(chap 8 updated pg no 34)on 15-06-14

Posted: 10 years ago
Rishbala FF:{My sexy Assitant}
this is my first work in fanfictions i have already wriiten my works in madhubala forum but i m going to write down all my works in fanfictions

chapter 1: below
chapter 2 :pg no.4
chapter 3: pg no.7
chapter 4:pg no 11
chapter 5:pg no 15
chapter 5 :part 2:pg no 19
chapter 6:pg no24
chapter 7: pg no 28
chapter 8:pg no 34
Edited by christobelle - 9 years ago

CHAPTER 1:

he was 6'11' long with muscular too handsome to be a CEO of the office .i saw him enter the conferrence room.i was biting my nails due to nervousness.as all the contestantas were coming they looked dissappointed.oo god ! is the interview too tough?

my thoughts were disturbed my the receptionist calling my name "ms.madhubala mallik ur turn now"i stood up n walked nervously towards the room.my heart was beating fastly as if it was going to jump out

i entered the room "can i enter the room ? sir"i gestured me to come in .i saw him only in the magazines , newspapers MR.RISHABH KUNDRA.

he asked me"name?" i said"my name is ms.madhubala mallik"
i was soo nervous.i felt my tongue tighted.i felt my stomach go into a pit
he said " take a seat".i  took the seat straight opposite to him by saying "thank u"

then he looked at me.i met his brown eyes.we were drowned in each others eyes.we had a eyelock.it felt different.then i saw his eyes pondering down my body to scan it.
i saw that his eyes lingered to my chest.i immediately corrected my shawl to avoid any misunderstanding.
"ur madhubala mallik is it?" rk said. i was very scared but replied meekly n said" yes sir i...i..have my resume ..."i handed it over to him.

he flipped the file away n walked towards me.i felt really scared.he was walking towards him.i dont know whether he is upset or gonnna yell at me.i wanted this job badly .i want it for my family.

he moved soo closer but i didnt move away.i was really shocked at my confidence.he smirked at me .god! did he contemplate to kill me.i was soo scared by his smirk.

i could smell his scent.his breath was mingling with me.i got scared.i started shivering.

he asked me"what do u think of me?" by snaking his arms in my waist n suddenly pulled me hard to his chest.i gasped in shock.i didnt know what to react.he is powerful business magnet i cannt insult him.soo i tried to push him

i said"i dont know what r u saying?" he tightened his hold around my waist.his lips moved near my ears slightly brushing my earlobes n said"do i make u nervous?"

i just him by his chest but his arm was like an iron grip.i was scared to death. i said"sir, i dont know.i think u must see my resume"

he further moved n started biting my earlobes n say" do i make u nervous? or do u feel turned on seeing me?"my control was snapping out.i said in anger "sir,i think we r in interview. i think u must see my resume"

he said"why should i look at the reume? when i have a sexy lady in my arm.by the u have nice waist" he kept his arms in my waist n he squezzed my waist roughly.

my control snapped"i pushed him with full force.i said"u moron.i m not like the girl u see.i think i m not fit for this job.i dont want to work with such a jerk.i think u r just a stupid rich brat who thinksthat he can have every girls in his arms.but u mistakently chosen the wrong girl.i m not a girl ur looking for.soo u better keep ur job with u i m done with my business here"

i shrugged n was going away .i took my file of resume n went off the room by banging door behind me.

this is dedicated to my rk .for his right kaminapan which i will miss after his death in the show.i m trying to potray rk's naughty n kamina avataar.i wud miss u 😭😭😭
Edited by christobelle - 10 years ago
hey nice start dear..
omg madhu rejected his job and came out..nw wht wl happen...
am glad u started new ff dearπŸ€—
Nice start dear.😊 Pls continue soon dear, this is where the cvs cannot keep us away frm our RKπŸ˜‰
Hey christy
Awesome dear. I glad that you are trying to write an ff on our favorite dreamy couple Rishbala. We will miss RM but you guys can keep them alive. Thanks for the pm. And keep writingEdited by aan-rish - 10 years ago
love ya christy dear... really happy u started new ff... a BIG CONGRATSSS!!!! πŸ€—
its an awesomee start loved it rk is really right kameena here... πŸ˜‰
nd madhu rejected job... waiting fr nxt prt update soon!!!
Awesummm yrr we r nt gng to miss him jst becoz of u   u r a fab writer bella
awesome start...pehle mein hi madhu ne job reject kar diya...interesting...continue soon...
awesome start...pehle mein hi madhu ne job reject kar diya...interesting...continue soon...
😭 Beautiful dedication to our sweetheart. πŸ‘πŸ‘ I will miss his Kameenapan sorely! But girl you better join us on Twitter tomorrow! πŸ˜Š