Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niyoti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bluecool

wow really good writing.. and appriciate all the efforts to bring it close to reality via research...wish our cv's would do that.
waiting for the next part... pls add me to pm list.

Thank you so much! Will PM when i update the next chapter๐Ÿ˜ƒ
niyoti thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvbug2011

This is brilliant, Niyoti.  ๐Ÿ‘Am loving the Paracom bits. Suzanne Brockmann's SEAL stories were great faves, and absolutely loving this twist to your story. Loving Paro's reaction and the delicious contrast of her sole femininity amongst all that testosterone. Mind's immediately FFing to Rudra playing protector, nurse-maid and saviour in the midst of his men. And thank you for your research. So much effort and it makes the story so much richer and believable. Waiting for the next chapter.

Thank You much! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Imagine my surprise on finding you in this neck of the woods. Humbled that you like the FF so far.
niyoti thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdorableTrouble

Back on IF after nearly a year, and your FF reminded me of the magic that held me here.

BEAUTIFUL โค๏ธ

Amazingly written, each emotion, each scene description.
Love the plot, the characters, the backdrop.
Superb work lady  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘
I'm lovin it! ;)

And yeah! Do PM me future updates..if my stalking is moments late :P

Love,
AT ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you so much! I'm grinning like a fool. Really. Magic is such a HUGE compliment.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
niyoti thumbnail

Originally posted by: kdsubs

I really, i mean really like this background for Rudra. Well done! Oh - and loved that bit about Thakurainsa. Her believing her son is dead makes more sense as a rationale for her leaving. Wonder how that came about? I am sure Kakisa had a role to play there.

You plan to continue this story? Please do.

I'm playing around with a completely different background for Rudra and i'm so glad you like it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
niyoti thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

niyoti thumbnail
Like this post to receive a PM. Even if you've mentioned in a previous post. It makes things convenient for me.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Cheers!
Edited by niyoti - 10 years ago
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Res!
Unresed: 

OHMYGODOHMYGODYOUUPDATED.

Okay. I'm done fangirling with joy. After that- interesting- episode today, this was exactly what I needed. 

I really like the past you've given to Rudra- I like Anya a lot. You've portrayed the adorable little infighting children have so well, and it's incredibly endearing- especially the scene where they're planting roses. My favorite part was when you described how Rudra's throat tightened when he thought of his mother.

Also- the sarcasm you have with the BSD Boys (can i just call them the BBs?๐Ÿ˜†) is brilliant. "No, I just make it a habit of abducting..."- that line made me laugh aloud. I love the camaraderie between them.

I also really like how you have him taking her in for questioning because I feel like that's what would actually happen- I'm now intrigued to see how exactly they ended up in the position they're in now.

Fantastic work, Niyoti!
Edited by chotidesi - 10 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
Anya n kritika are cute. Aww it's so cute that Samar loves Kritika.
Love the garden scene. Rudra may have not a loving family but he is blessed with awesome friends n there are many people around him who loves him n show their concern.
Paravati is finally in the safe house. Everyone eyes is on parvati n I am sure they will soon find parvati innocent.
Rudra is having a hard time to control his emotions around parvati. He is attracted to her. I wonder that will he proceed to help parvati with her waist chain.
I am loving the story.
Update next part soonEdited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
niyoti thumbnail

Originally posted by: chotidesi

Res!

Unresed: 

OHMYGODOHMYGODYOUUPDATED.

Okay. I'm done fangirling with joy. After that- interesting- episode today, this was exactly what I needed. 

I really like the past you've given to Rudra- I like Anya a lot. You've portrayed the adorable little infighting children have so well, and it's incredibly endearing- especially the scene where they're planting roses. My favorite part was when you described how Rudra's throat tightened when he thought of his mother.

Also- the sarcasm you have with the BSD Boys (can i just call them the BBs?๐Ÿ˜†) is brilliant. "No, I just make it a habit of abducting..."- that line made me laugh aloud. I love the camaraderie between them.

I also really like how you have him taking her in for questioning because I feel like that's what would actually happen- I'm now intrigued to see how exactly they ended up in the position they're in now.

Fantastic work, Niyoti!

Ananya 'Anya' Rana is another new character apart from the boys that i've introduced. So i was apprehensive about the reception. So glad you liked her. 

I'd mentioned in a previous chapter with the Thakurain, that she had a rose garden at the palace, so this was my way of closing that loop.

I'm a big fan of bromances๐Ÿ˜† and i'm hoping that it turns out well in this FF. Army guys are a band of brothers right? The ones you serve with are the ones you share the closest bond with.

Thank you so much for the feed back! Much appreciated๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by niyoti - 10 years ago
HaRul-lover thumbnail
I love this FF and cant wait toread the next chapter 
it's intresting and I wanna know how your goingto build up this story :D not following the serial path 
M loving it