Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: What_the

Dekha... Here I was thinking that I am doing a decent job with writing PaRud Fan Fiction.

Then I come across your post - which is so mind-blowing and awesome - I wonder what crap I have been doing...

You inspire me to think better, imagine better and write better.

It was a pleasure reading this story and I can't wait to read more!

Love
what_the

PS: Do PM me when you update any new threads.
Existing ones toh I will anyway stalk!

Lolz ! ditto my feelings ๐Ÿ˜†.
the difference is u actually write v nice, What_the, and mine  pure amateurish nonsense .๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by shreya_rc - 10 years ago
zanayaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya_rc

Lolz ! ditto my feelings๐Ÿ˜†.
the difference is u actually write v nice, What_the, and mine pure amateurish nonsense .๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh stop it both of u..shreyu
N what the...
Each writer is unique..n precious for the readers..
in their own way..
Ab aur rona naahi.. ๐Ÿ˜ก ..wokay ๐Ÿ˜›Edited by zanayaforever - 10 years ago
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zanayaforever

N what the...
in their own way..Ab aur rona naahi.. ๐Ÿ˜ก ..wokay ๐Ÿ˜›

hihi , ok, malika - I - zaniya !! ๐Ÿ˜†
What_the thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Dekha... Here I was thinking that I am doing a decent job with writing PaRud Fan Fiction.

Then I come across your post - which is so mind-blowing and awesome - I wonder what crap I have been doing...

You inspire me to think better, imagine better and write better.

It was a pleasure reading this story and I can't wait to read more!

Love
what_the

PS: Do PM me when you update any new threads.
Existing ones toh I will anyway stalk!

The above comment was after reading the first chapter.

This one is after reading all the chapters.

I absolutely love your writing style - and this particular story line.
It is gripping and well-paced - and I adore the bits of humour slipped in from time to time.

You portray their emotions very well - Paro's fear interspersed with bouts of confusion as to whether she should trust Rudra; Rudra's annoyance and temper, yet that instinctive softening when it comes to Paro (however reluctant he is to admit to it)!
I also find the new character Samar very interesting - can picturise some amazing bro-mance moments between him and Rudra - their sarcastic banter in the forest was a good start~

I am totally stalking this thread and would not refrain from pestering you for updates!
So please keep updating regularly!!!

Cheers
what_the

PS: Would be thrilled if you would take the time to read my OS (link in my signature) - looking forward to an expert's feedback!
Edited by What_the - 10 years ago
niyoti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zanayaforever

N what the...
in their own way..
Ab aur rona naahi.. ๐Ÿ˜ก ..wokay ๐Ÿ˜›

Exactly!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Read all 7 chapters and really loving it. I've got to commend you on your writing skills and really appreciate the effort you put into all the research to make this more realistic for us. 
It's such a pleasure to read something so well thought of and excellently written.

Dee
niyoti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The above comment was after reading the first chapter.

This one is after reading all the chapters.

I absolutely love your writing style - and this particular story line.
It is gripping and well-paced - and I adore the bits of humour slipped in from time to time.

You portray their emotions very well - Paro's fear interspersed with bouts of confusion as to whether she should trust Rudra; Rudra's annoyance and temper, yet that instinctive softening when it comes to Paro (however reluctant he is to admit to it)!
I also find the new character Samar very interesting - can picturise some amazing bro-mance moments between him and Rudra - their sarcastic banter in the forest was a good start~

I am totally stalking this thread and would not refrain from pestering you for updates!
So please keep updating regularly!!!

Cheers
what_the

PS: Would be thrilled if you would take the time to read my OS (link in my signature) - looking forward to an expert's feedback!

Hey!

Thank you so much for such kind words! Really. I mean it. You have no idea how i'm grinning like a fool right now.๐Ÿ˜ƒ It's always such a pleasure to read detailed opinions, especially from fellow writers. Sometimes people read between the lines and find little things you probably subconsciously slipped in.

Getting into the head space of characters takes a little time and then i wonder if i'm in fact. staying true to character. It's wonderful to know that you feel i'm doing a passable job with their emotions๐Ÿ˜ณ.

What is romance without humor. No?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›. I'm a big fan of bromance and have plans for those darlings, Samar and Rudra.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love
Niti

PS: Off to read your OS and aww man I'm no expert๐Ÿ˜ณ
What_the thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya_rc

hihi , ok, malika - I - zaniya !! ๐Ÿ˜†

Awww... thank you shreya and zanaya!!!

@Shreya, I loved Moonrise - the concept was lovely!

What_the thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyoti

Hey!

Thank you so much for such kind words! Really. I mean it. You have no idea how i'm grinning like a fool right now.๐Ÿ˜ƒ It's always such a pleasure to read detailed opinions, especially from fellow writers. Sometimes people read between the lines and find little things you probably subconsciously slipped in.

Getting into the head space of characters takes a little time and then i wonder if i'm in fact. staying true to character. It's wonderful to know that you feel i'm doing a passable job with their emotions๐Ÿ˜ณ.

What is romance without humor. No?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›. I'm a big fan of bromance and have plans for those darlings, Samar and Rudra.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love
Niti

PS: Off to read your OS and aww man I'm no expert๐Ÿ˜ณ

You're doing a bang-up job, not a passable one..!

@bold text I totally agree, sometimes I receive some perspectives from readers that I hadn't thought of while I was writing.. probably subconsciously slipped in, like you said.
It makes you wonder at how a few simple words can lead to such depth of meaning..
DDC1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hi,
IDK how I missed this for so long, found it via Smolder so all good! 

Loving the story so far Baisa , loving the Samar Rudra story, looking forward to their good natured ribbing, some bad a$$ interactions and would love to see them fighting over Paro.  
You know how she hated Rudra thought he was a devil until Samar showed up & now she is inching towards Rudra? A known devil vs an unknown angel ? Great insight!

Waiting for more
Edited by DDC1 - 10 years ago