Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluecool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow really good writing.. and appriciate all the efforts to bring it close to reality via research...wish our cv's would do that.
waiting for the next part... pls add me to pm list.
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic update 
The story is amazing and I have enjoyed reading the previous update 
Parvati has reached her safe house but she is out of her sense to think, tired and confused of the current situation which have brought her life to certain turn which she never had dreamt. She is innocent girl with simple dreams. Her dreams were crushed and now she does not know where she belong and why she alive. Poor Parvati she is hopeless. 
It is getting very hard for her to accept new situations of her life. But she is very brave and always have been.
Rudra is having soft spot for Parvati because somewhere he wants to believe that his prisoner is really innocent and another pawn in the treacherous game of tejawat. 
Thakhurain thinks her son is dead, that's an interesting piece of information.
I am eager to know what more is awaiting in future to be unfold for them. 
Update next part soon

ReeDa14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow- I've always adored army men!  lol
And i'm liking this Samar too..
πŸ‘πŸΌ Keep up the wonderful work!
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is brilliant, Niyoti.  πŸ‘Am loving the Paracom bits. Suzanne Brockmann's SEAL stories were great faves, and absolutely loving this twist to your story. Loving Paro's reaction and the delicious contrast of her sole femininity amongst all that testosterone. Mind's immediately FFing to Rudra playing protector, nurse-maid and saviour in the midst of his men. And thank you for your research. So much effort and it makes the story so much richer and believable. Waiting for the next chapter.
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just read all of the chapters in one go and love this story

Can't wait to read more
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Niyoti you've already written a chapter from future track πŸ˜‰ ...do update soon...
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Back on IF after nearly a year, and your FF reminded me of the magic that held me here.

BEAUTIFUL ❀️

Amazingly written, each emotion, each scene description.
Love the plot, the characters, the backdrop.
Superb work lady  πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
I'm lovin it! ;)

And yeah! Do PM me future updates..if my stalking is moments late :P

Love,
AT 😳
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really, i mean really like this background for Rudra. Well done! Oh - and loved that bit about Thakurainsa. Her believing her son is dead makes more sense as a rationale for her leaving. Wonder how that came about? I am sure Kakisa had a role to play there.

You plan to continue this story? Please do.
niyoti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DoJin

Missing you...come back soon πŸ€—

Aww thanks DoJin! I was off the forum for nearly a month. I'll try getting updating the new chapter soonπŸ˜ƒ
niyoti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DDC1

Hi,

IDK how I missed this for so long, found it via Smolder so all good! 

Loving the story so far Baisa , loving the Samar Rudra story, looking forward to their good natured ribbing, some bad a$$ interactions and would love to see them fighting over Paro.  
You know how she hated Rudra thought he was a devil until Samar showed up & now she is inching towards Rudra? A known devil vs an unknown angel ? Great insight!

Waiting for more

Thank you much for reading! I'm so glad that you like the new character since i was apprehensive about introducing one.