Users

Frequent Posters

april12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
the choli scene seriously very disappointing😭
from the offscreen segments i had so much hope for it
but in epi it was so rushed and so badπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
only these people can turn great shots given by JenAm into something like this πŸ˜΅

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sudha-

Jaanu !

Thank you ! Thank you Thank you !
The Saras-Kumud scene was out of this world!

But thank you is for the strongly worded Edit! Much much needed!  They could have made this scene even more beautiful than it already was!

Super post !

Loved reading ur post Janu...Just like Sudha mentioned..Yes, it is time for all of us to join and celebrate...
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
want to throw some tomato but this editor not even deserve tomato, thought stone but its too not, he totally ruin hug abd back hug scene, logic ki bat that editor has no permission to cut any scne without director permission and he edit everything when director sit next to him then how come editor can cut these sweet scenes and why the hell director woulld permit him to axe scenes, now i have huge doubt that when sbs and sbb enter in set ? r they enter in set when they practice for shoot? πŸ˜• 
btw episode was superb, both looking prince and princes. 
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good morning peopleπŸ˜ƒ
Today is Sagaai day.
I just want to remind u people to bring ur gift today n more importantly one sweet n heartwarming message for our loving couple.let's make the Tarzan gang thread very special today evening.
See u
Will read all the posts n reply as soon as I come backπŸ€—
P. S: Tarzan gang thread: the thread where we all jump from one topic to another ululating SaMud!!πŸ˜†

Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago
arohi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK84

Aarohi I wanna steal ur siggie!!! πŸ˜›

U r most welcome Kat... !! We are all one Samud family... πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DocWho

So true...I think they randomly select shots and use it for the main footage. How else can we explain such a shoddy piece of editing? This looks kind of stupid when they make the actors work a zillion times on the same gesture to get the best possible one.  

DocWho, methinks that editor has a crush on Kalika... she is like a parallel lead, she gets as much face-time as Saras-Kumud πŸ˜‘
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful Samud Scene was just pure bliss to watch. But why on earth was it cut. SBS showed such a wonderful scene and yet it was cut short for Kalika. Why the hell is she getting so much screen time. Am fed up of seeing her.

Back to Samud loved the way Kumud ran into his arms and hugged him and when he put the saree on her head the look of love from both of them was just beautiuful

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gul.S_Ef

So happy and so sad πŸ˜•, seriously this editor is such a🀬

this is what we waiting for pure bliss, and what we saw today πŸ˜­,editor ko goli mardoo πŸ˜‘

OSJ will come  later abhi iam very sad πŸ˜”

thankyou for the post and ur brilliant oneliners πŸ€—

i want to shoot this editor , such a biased editor , i mean is he want to make kalika the lead πŸ˜† 
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

These tomatoes for editor who ruined kumuds hug who 1st time put her hand around saras back  tightly πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ and editor ji axed that hug by her cold fingers πŸ€’ dint able to get some rotten πŸ˜†

Edited by Linda25 - 10 years ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
... again failed πŸ€’😭  credit-twitter 

Edited by Linda25 - 10 years ago