Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: KK84

Anki costume dep se umeed chor...Gautam was wearing his own clothes for the sagas it seems!! As well spotted ages ago by yoyo...he wore this for ravi Sargun wedding reception!!

kat i know gautam uses his designer's cloth for sc..so i was nt shok to see his sagai outfit...many tv actors use costumes designed by their own designer..
HydroxyGroup thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

agree anki jen and gr deserved much better wedding suit...jen was still better but i hated gr outfit...it seemed so tight and white ...lol...

exactly d outfits r nt bad..just okayish che...
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anki_KJSG

kat i know gautam uses his designer's cloth for sc..so i was nt shok to see his sagai outfit...many tv actors use costumes designed by their own designer..

TV actors have their own designer?!!! I am in the wrong profession!! hahaha!

waisey I liked what they wore! They both look stunning in those outfits! Gautam looks scrumptious in that indian kurta!

ofcourse I was shocked to see that he had to wear his own kapde but maybe what they wanted him to wear was yucky! lol!
HydroxyGroup thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK84

TV actors have their own designer?!!! I am in the wrong profession!! hahaha!
waisey I liked what they wore! They both look stunning in those outfits! Gautam looks scrumptious in that indian kurta!
ofcourse I was shocked to see that he had to wear his own kapde but maybe what they wanted him to wear was yucky! lol!

yep nw a days tv actors have there own designers nd make up artists...
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anki wow...sach mein TV is no less than Bollywood nowadays!!! aww hope they get more success, fame, money and everything they truly deserve as so much hard work goes into making just one episode!