He reached on time this time!!

Posted: 10 years ago
Finally!!
Her prayers saved him.
His mom's blessings removed the obstacles on his path.
Saraswatichandra rode a cycle for 2 kilometers, nearly got killed by a running car but... he finally reached his Kumud who was waiting for him.
A mysterious man was at the right place at the right time. He dropped him to his destination.
Who is he?
LN illegitimate son? ( LN the womanizer can do itπŸ˜†)
Pramad with a plastic surgery? ( he would have run the car over Saras n crushed him to pulp)
Whoever he is, shares a bond with our dikra, love or hate, affaire a suivre...

- Please God protect him, this time help him reach me on time.

She sensed him before he even called her name

...and rushed in his arms.

- Why do u do this to me? U know when u go away, u take my everything with u
- U thought i wont come.
- Never!

He brought his mom blessings in the form of the saree for her. For him his family was now complete!
Him, She and his mom's blessings to start life afresh!

The fiance are here.πŸ˜›
 The engagement is for tomorrow.
 So when u come to visit the thread please bring along pics of ur gift n post ur blessings for our gorgeous and loving SaMud. They deserve our love n blessings n loads of happiness.
N of course dont forget to dress up tiptop because it is double celebration.
SaMud ke SagaaiπŸ₯³ and Kalika ka tyre puncture!!πŸ€ͺ

Edit:

Today OSJ is really maha upset. I want to know what is wrong with the bloody person who is responsible for the montage of the episodes. He has been butchering our SaMud scenes nonstop for quite some time!!

The editor is supposed to work with the raw footage, select the best of shots to make refined and beautiful montage. SC must the only unique show whose editor does just the opposite of that, giving us rushed SAMUd scenes choosing the most basic n repetitive shots to serve us again.

People are complaining that the leads have no chemistry and do not want to be too close of in scenes when fact is SC editor has no art of editing.

I was waiting for this episode to highlight this.

Not fair! JenAm give such amazing n rocking chemistry n performances n after the edits, the result is bland n ordinary.

Fire this editor. His "refined" finishing is a shame compared to the raw footage we got to see!!

Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago
Jaanu !

Thank you ! Thank you Thank you !
The Saras-Kumud scene was out of this world!

But thank you is for the strongly worded Edit! Much much needed!  They could have made this scene even more beautiful than it already was!

Super post !
So happy and so sad πŸ˜•, seriously this editor is such a🀬

this is what we waiting for pure bliss, and what we saw today πŸ˜­,editor ko goli mardoo πŸ˜‘

OSJ will come  later abhi iam very sad πŸ˜”

thankyou for the post and ur brilliant oneliners πŸ€—
Thanks Osj for making that note on editing. Its a shame that such lovely footage we saw was cut and instead kalika's scenes are too long. I don't mind giving importance to kalika but her scenes are too slow. Her eye movement, thoughts etc everything is shown in great detail. 
Loved kumud's worry. Superlative acting by Jen. She just was amazing. And Saras s voice modulation in asking ' Dar gayi thi'. Ufff. And then how asked if she thought he won't come. and how he tells her 'aaj tum yeh pehenna'. Amazing. How he held her chin. Beautiful scene.

Mystery man - related to guman? 

Saras n kumud looked like a million bucks. It was kumud's best look. I am a huge fan of lambi choti. Kumud looked so young. And Saras looked so light n handsome. Thank god he didn't wear those suffocating band gala sherwanis. 
Edited by pasumarthisa - 10 years ago
Superb post Jaanu, as always !!!!!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Dialogue of the day:
Why do u do this to me? U know when u go away, u take my everything with u

Loved the episode very very much. 
Even after seeing so many on-location, segment videos... there is lot of curiosity built up.
Love, Trust, Suspense, Drama, Sentiment... every thing is shown in superb way... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the hug when she sees Saras... An super tight hug.. n intense... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Saras sketch is awesome.. With so much intense eyes !! Am mesmerised with his eyes !!
Saras, still how much crazy will u make me ????

It's an well directed episode.. β­οΈ

But they badly ruined Back hug.. As u said I wish editor is fired. Such an idiot to not show it properly... πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

But who is this new character ??? Initially doubted if it's pramad. But NO... πŸ˜•
Looks like much more drama is planned. But it's interesting !!

Kalika is trapped, so will be out very soon.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Right questions from everyone in the family.. n seeing her torn dupatta.
Kalika seem to use contact lens, really looked like a Ghost...  πŸ˜‘

Kalika n so much screen space... 
Only way to console myself: Good that Jenam gets some free time with less shoot n can relax !!

Also they should have used proper Mirror, when he says U, me & mom.

Samud attire of engagement is simply wowww.
Mein phir se fida ho gayi hoon Samud se... Saare raasthe bandh hogaya mujhe Samudland se bahar aane keliye...   
Originally posted by -sudha-

Jaanu !

Thank you ! Thank you Thank you !
The Saras-Kumud scene was out of this world!

But thank you is for the strongly worded Edit! Much much needed!  They could have made this scene even more beautiful than it already was!

Super post !

Sudha for ppl who have not watched the raw footage, it must b really great but for some, the magic was not recreated in the refined product.
Thank God we have a fantabulous lead who are topnotch and give awesome performances. But still it is not fair coz they work their ass off giving takes n retakes n the end result is not as out of the world as it should b.

Exactly yaar..what the hell with this editor.,they had not even showed the back hug properly..
Time pass k liye karate ho kya romantic scenes... ya phir live romance dekheke kush hoke ..Hume sirf kutch secs k liye hi dekhate..

Loved ur post as usual,
I just want to know who's that mystery man is ? I hope he doesn't come between samud. 
agree with u yaar they rushed through it...it was so beautiful...and serene hug ...and they just rushed it like hell ...editor ko goli maar do ...he should be fired for sure 
Originally posted by Gul.S_Ef

So happy and so sad πŸ˜•, seriously this editor is such a🀬

this is what we waiting for pure bliss, and what we saw today πŸ˜­,editor ko goli mardoo πŸ˜‘

OSJ will come  later abhi iam very sad πŸ˜”

thankyou for the post and ur brilliant oneliners πŸ€—

I know Gul but dont b sad on SaMud Sagaai.
Saras hugging KUmud as they stood in front of the mirror was so well showed i agree.
For me the front hug from kumud was the one who had more impact. She literally threw herself in his arms while Saras had the most priceless expression on his face as he had engulfed her in his warmth. It was reassuring, comforting and that "dil ko hila ke rakhne waale" effect.
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

Thanks Osj for making that note on editing. Its a shame that such lovely footage we saw was cut and instead kalika's scenes are too long. I don't mind giving importance to kalika but her scenes are too slow. Her eye movement, thoughts etc everything is shown in great detail. 
Loved kumud's worry. Superlative acting by Jen. She just was amazing. And Saras s voice modulation in asking ' Dar gayi thi'. Ufff. And then how asked if she thought he won't come. and how he tells her 'aaj tum yeh pehenna'. Amazing. How he held her chin. Beautiful scene.

SaMud never disappoint. Jen is perfect in emotional scenes n these days she is so good as the in love Kumud has never been so confidently in love so far. Gautam is amazing, the most emotive face, expressive eyes and a voice modulation which makes u as head over heels in love like Kumud.
I cant bear Kalika now. She is OTT n as u say the expressions she give being highlighted so much makes me wild.
I think she will soon b thrown dhakke maarke from the haveli.

Mystery man - related to guman?

I am having manhoos khayals regarding the mystery man!! Can i share? May b u guys will beat me up n i will feel better n forget about it.πŸ˜†

Saras n kumud looked like a million bucks. It was kumud's best look. I am a huge fan of lambi choti. Kumud looked so young. And Saras looked so light n handsome. Thank god he didn't wear those suffocating band gala sherwanis.

Gorgeous SaMud.Green being my fav colour i loved the outfit but i would have liked to see her with open hair. I think she looks gorgeous with her hair down.
Is it me or Saras' outfit is the same GR wore on the 200 celebration n marriage reception?