Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
oh dear such lovely moments u have captured!! lagta hai bas dekhate hi rahe.. palak bhi na jhapakate hua πŸ˜Š 

Kumud ko pls koi kala tikka laga do. she is amazingly lovely! looks worried like a lost baby but so so beautiful. Saras is looking unbelievably innocent and super handsome as always; so content in his own world with her and his ma's nishani  πŸ€—

kya kare yaar inka.. they have all of us wrapped around their lil finger.

back hug ya full hug, romance ya nok-jhok, rona-rulana, off screen / on screen, edited or unedited..

Nothing matters.. we r glued to our screens and forever craving for mere site of them together!

so so excited to see the engagement reloaded tomorrow and hoping it to be seocnd time lucky 😊 for SaMud
ShanUlas thumbnail
kaunsa mahoos khyaal aaya ...r u thinking on same ekta kapoor lines !!!

this mystry man has to do a lot with saras go missing  or may be after he goes missing...his lines gonna cross with kumud for sure...kumud with saras baby all heart broken and he comes to give sahar...and then mystry solve in future...he was behind it all !!
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aarohi...

Superb post Jaanu, as always !!!!!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Dialogue of the day:
Why do u do this to me? U know when u go away, u take my everything with u

Loved the episode very very much. 
Even after seeing so many on-location, segment videos... there is lot of curiosity built up.
Love, Trust, Suspense, Drama, Sentiment... every thing is shown in superb way... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the hug when she sees Saras... An super tight hug.. n intense... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Saras sketch is awesome.. With so much intense eyes !! Am mesmerised with his eyes !!
Saras, still how much crazy will u make me ????

It's an well directed episode.. β­οΈ

But they badly ruined Back hug.. As u said I wish editor is fired. Such an idiot to not show it properly... πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

But who is this new character ??? Initially doubted if it's pramad. But NO... πŸ˜•
Looks like much more drama is planned. But it's interesting !!

Kalika is trapped, so will be out very soon.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Right questions from everyone in the family.. n seeing her torn dupatta.
Kalika seem to use contact lens, really looked like a Ghost...  πŸ˜‘

Kalika n so much screen space... 
Only way to console myself: Good that Jenam gets some free time with less shoot n can relax !!

Also they should have used proper Mirror, when he says U, me & mom.

Samud attire of engagement is simply wowww.
Mein phir se fida ho gayi hoon Samud se... Saare raasthe bandh hogaya mujhe Samudland se bahar aane keliye...   

Yes dear, SaMud r too good to b true n their love pure n innocent that u just cant help but gush about it.
U stay there! I mean in SaMudland. We will all join u because we have to celebrate for 5 days. Dont forget to bring ur present n blessings tomorrow.
We say that every dog has its day n Kalika had had hers n bad days are there again for her. Yash didnt look please at all n Kusum is already very suspicious n Saras has that piece of horni. The woman is getting kicked soon so bear her some more.
Tattoo man is surely related to Saras.
Btw fabulous post han! Love it!πŸ˜ƒ
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jaanu I am stealing your pic and making it my siggie! bas! before u say not to take it!

P.S. love your post! leaving for home now will comment later!

me dancing dancing!
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

kaunsa mahoos khyaal aaya ...r u thinking on same ekta kapoor lines !!!

this mystry man has to do a lot with saras go missing  or may be after he goes missing...his lines gonna cross with kumud for sure...kumud with saras baby all heart broken and he comes to give sahar...and then mystry solve in future...he was behind it all !!

Shana u know my train of thoughts so well.
N i am thinking of even worse.
He is Saras' step brother. He fakes being good n makes Saras disappears n family decides to get widow n pregnant Kumud married to him🀒
Beat me up so that i dont repeat this nauseous thing ever again!!🀒
-AditiS thumbnail

ab share kar hi do aapke thoughts.. we know u will not and should not keep it to urself for long as it is related to OUR SaMud..

and yes u r right. it is the same outfit he wore for Ravi-Sargun reception and 200 celebration.
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think there should b separate post for mahan editor ji...

Coming to d epi i loved every bit samud...they cutiess..kumud's fear,saras assurance nd hugs were beautiful..still can't say abt mystry man bt kinda curious to abt hm...saras kumud were looking pretty..bt y kumud din keep her hair open she would have looked even more beautiful...nd wats up wid kalika's attire..its nt new thng though bt she was more dressed up than bride to b...din lyk it..was OTT
...its kumud's simplicity always impress me...

Edited by Anki_KJSG - 10 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK84

Jaanu I am stealing your pic and making it my siggie! bas! before u say not to take it!

P.S. love your post! leaving for home now will comment later!

me dancing dancing!

I am turning Kumud: Jo mera hain tera hain, so take it!
Why r u uchaling? What happened to u?πŸ˜† Come back n shareπŸ˜†
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Shana u know my train of thoughts so well.
N i am thinking of even worse.
He is Saras' step brother. He fakes being good n makes Saras disappears n family decides to get widow n pregnant Kumud married to him🀒
Beat me up so that i dont repeat this nauseous thing ever again!!🀒

Saraswati ka tho koi connection nahin hona chahiye. That would be bad. So Saraswati was pregnant when she was trying to end her life? And alive? Nope. Maybe he has guman connection.
tryforceful thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

I know Gul but dont b sad on SaMud Sagaai.
Saras hugging KUmud as they stood in front of the mirror was so well showed i agree.
For me the front hug from kumud was the one who had more impact. She literally threw herself in his arms while Saras had the most priceless expression on his face as he had engulfed her in his warmth. It was reassuring, comforting and that "dil ko hila ke rakhne waale" effect.

@Bold: Exactly! It was a Jennifer Winget masterpiece, I would say.πŸ‘

Saras's jaws resting on Kumud's shoulders was shown for a few microseconds and CUT! They didn't let that most beautiful and personal moment to linger on and set the tone. If they were running out of time, they should have cut out the "oldie romance" in the beginning!

Massively annoyed at the editor!