Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: annete

Hey Ram kudiyun pehle mukamaal mohabbat ko puri to hone do ...judai ka sochna bhi nahi abhi se.๐Ÿ˜†

OSJ a loverly post once again๐Ÿ‘

ek khushi kya usne maang li 
uski har khushi ko nazr lag gayi ..

pur aaj khushi ki shaam hai
sab purani baatein  bhuladi
saras aur kumud ki nayi kahani jo shuru ho gi
kal sagai aur phir dhum se shadi bhi ho gi

Anu u know our gang! The Tarzan gang๐Ÿ˜† We jump from one topic to another with the ululating yell SaMu uuu uuddd!!๐Ÿคฃ
Yesterday we went as a broken record about SR. Today we r talking about judaai n pregnant Kumud. Dont worry tomoro we'll rock another topic๐Ÿ˜†

Haa han! Kal sagaai hain. Aap bhi aana mere thread saj dhaj ke, bring gits n blessings for our SaMud so that their marriage happens despite full on drama.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarohi...

By the way, how is my siggie yaar... I couldn't take off my eyes from these pics. 

They are amazingly beautiful in wedding attire... โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Aarohi u have the best siggy on the forum!!
SaMud married! A dream comes true!
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

kumud wont ๐Ÿ˜†...dont worry marriage wont happen๐Ÿ˜ƒ...saras step brother ??...matlab ab danny ke baad ek aur...dont say sraswati maa had one more ๐Ÿคข

but yes i do feel he will come very near to kumud and family may think him one of the options as well after saras is gone

but i  dont feel saras will be gone for more then one or two episodes he will sure be shown living amnesia wali new life somewhere and will come face to face with kumud right when Mr. XZY thinks he is gonna have kumud by himself...and twist  and twist...omi did  cvs read my future story ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...yaar its going same way...look even new man has come ๐Ÿคข

Of course Kumud will never ever accept any other man in her life. I mean The dude may as u say come close n may make the family believe he is a genuine guy but he is the one behind Saras' missing. Our hero will b back n kick his butt for sure!
Good na! ๐Ÿ˜›I hope they keep the essence of the story too n dont forget the love quotient which should prevail.
Drama is important n we know SaMud r like gum n paper always to get glued together come wat may.
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post J and fantastic edit.๐Ÿ‘ Besides the butchering of the hugs and all that, I wanna know why for the entire week, SC ended on Kalika's face๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Is she the new lead๐Ÿ˜ก Sorry, but today she looked like a clown. Blame the make up ppl.
tryforceful thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Doc we cant now tell these ppl how to do their job. If they have to view 180 minutes of raw footage, cut n edit to show 20 minutes, they r supposed to have the skill n art to show creativeness n freshness!!
I cant believe they edit that as u say"master piece" n show us their ghissa phissa hug woth Kumud'c chin on Saras' shoulders as Saras holds her tight. I mean yes Saras hugging Kumud this way is his signature just like his stroking of her hair n face but i am as u, annoyed!

So true...I think they randomly select shots and use it for the main footage. How else can we explain such a shoddy piece of editing? This looks kind of stupid when they make the actors work a zillion times on the same gesture to get the best possible one.  
ShanUlas thumbnail
i feel they will always keep the love essence alive...as it is the backbone of the show ...such things happen in long run only when any of the leads decide to quit...we all know gautam will never leave the show and he will be our saras forver...and neither will jenny ...its paying her good and is the best show she ever had...she is lead ...she is gtting awards and everything that she must have wanted in her carrer...lol

even her best show  dmg was just a youth show on star one and never had such a huge reach...this is jennifers only show which is doing good on trp,  is on national tv  and she is  the main protagonist, the backbone of the show.

her husband must really have had some big issue or big bollywood movie then only he left his show or else qh was his first main show on national  tv as central male protagonist with such good trp and brought him all best awards .

anyways coming to my show and my gautam and my jenny ...all i know is Gautam will always be their for us as saras and even in amnesia will dream of his Kumud and this time kumud will cross all storms to get her husband back...she will never ever belive her saras is gone...and will go delirious for sure but will soon gain her strength and will bring back her saras by her faith and love ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

this new entry good or bad will always be a side character and my saras kumud the diamonds of the show๐Ÿ˜ƒ...now this is real shana talking ๐Ÿ˜Ž
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sudha for ppl who have not watched the raw footage, it must b really great but for some, the magic was not recreated in the refined product.
Thank God we have a fantabulous lead who are topnotch and give awesome performances. But still it is not fair coz they work their ass off giving takes n retakes n the end result is not as out of the world as it should b.

What a shame :-( what a waste of their hardwork. This is clearly not done. I will write to SP...dunno if will make a difference or not but will def try as this saddens me extremely.
KK84 thumbnail

Aarohi u have the best siggy on the forum!!
SaMud married! A dream comes true!

Aarohi I wanna steal ur siggie!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
KK84 thumbnail

Shana u know my train of thoughts so well.
N i am thinking of even worse.
He is Saras' step brother. He fakes being good n makes Saras disappears n family decides to get widow n pregnant Kumud married to him๐Ÿคข
Beat me up so that i dont repeat this nauseous thing ever again!!๐Ÿคข

Nahiiin yaar this won't happen!! Kumud Phir se shaadi...they def can't do that can they? Kitani baar shaadi karegi ladki...imagine if mystery man is Saras's humshakal?!!!!
KK84 thumbnail

I am turning Kumud: Jo mera hain tera hain, so take it!
Why r u uchaling? What happened to u?๐Ÿ˜† Come back n share๐Ÿ˜†

I was dancing cos I saw those pics u put up and Phir read abt the editing later...now me a little deflated! It's highly annoying as these actors work day n night n then some person thinks they are God and goes and chops off their scene :-( not done yaar.