Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skmr.bs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awww this one is soo cute and Soo Arnav-Khushi thing...the nter was cute And khushi actually didn't understand what Arnav meant Poor guy can't express his feelings through and this girl is way to Oblivious. I lobed the Color choosing concept a lot.
I think tou should add another part where khushi will understand and express her feeling too.
I really love this Dialogue-Only OSs a lot. It's just too awesome.
voldemort thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no no no...u cant possibly leave this one like this here...pls gv us a second chapter ...
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was sooo cute!
God loved it!
Arnav <3
rizib thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It made perfect sense!! So according to khushi im either a complete genius or a complete lunatic..lol..
Superb convo by the way..so typi
SORRY MY PHONE DID THIS TO ME.. GOT POSTED BEFORE I COULD COMPLETE... ACTUAL COMMENT IN THE N3XT POST..
Edited by rizib - 10 years ago
rizib thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It made perfect sense!! So according to khushi im either a complete genius or a complete lunatic..lol..
Superb convo by the way..so typical of them..
And arnav is bang on..she,ll definitely pass out if he explicitly told what he means...poor khushi...so naive..
HE IS PROPOSING TO U GIRL!! HE IS GIVING YOU ACCESS AND THE RIGHTS TO BRING IN COLOR TO HIS ROOM!!
soppy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I fell in love all over again!...this is the arnav and khushi i know and love!
DirtyDancing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Khushi has proved that she is really KHUSHI!!!!
Yellow blue black pink...at least they agreed to green. *sigh*
THIS BOY!! can never come to the point always beating about the bush n khushi she cant understand such simple hints..
Loved their arguement.
Thanx for the update.
aquagal thumbnail
This was hilarious. Love this one-shots of yours.
They were fighting over the paint.
Khushi is seriously crazy. She didn't understand when he said he will allow her to use yellow in his room. It clearly means that he is indicating towards a future where they are together.
I want another part of it. Make Khushi understand it or let Arnav be blunt & let her pass out. I'm not gonna complain. πŸ˜†
Write the concluding part when sleep is eluding you next time.
I'm sounding so demanding. But hey it's Arnav-Khushi - Haq banta hai mera!! πŸ˜‰
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Omg kushi is such a dambo she cant understand arnav meaning its so funy thanx for pm
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Aquagal...this was brilliant. So thanks my darling for giving me this link.

I loved it...now I see why Saiyyu thanked you for being the inspiration to write that OS.

What a unique concept and just using dialogues ...genius...! It was hilarious,witty and so well written ...

Loved their Nok jhok and so into the banter is she so true to her character that she misses his underlined emotions and feelings unable to comprehend what he is trying to say...
The way he tells her that he can use her favourite colour in his room ( that he knows it her favourite colour ) of course in his room or their room as he hopes soon...when she has understood what he means...
Loved his possessiveness ...her favourite colour cannot be shared even by his niece or nephew and is reserved for the walls in his/ their room ...

This was so sweet and fun...the tangents they go off in from jungles to fairy lights that he wants to use...

He has her all riled up and here she is discussing room shades and colours...when he wants her to colour his life..and their future...superb...

Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago