ArHi OS|True Colours| Awarded: RunnerUp-Best OS of the Week! A/N p1! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome OS!!

I really liked how the final colour was green...a mix of yellow and blue, which reflected a mix of Arnav and Khushi! Nicely done :)

Also, I liked how he knew Khushi's favourite colour and how he was willing to paint his own room yellow! It would fill his room with sunshine and Khushi 😳

Great job!
nafisa, that was superb dear
it was crystal clear -
"you can do it in my room"
"I don't think two rooms in this house should be of the same colour"
"and we will figure out then if stars go well with yellow"
"there is only one place iam going to allow you to use it"

iam not as innocent as our khushi kumara gupta - hence I got the meaning in the first instance itself
lovely one nafisa
as I have said earlier, 2014 is turning out to be a great year - getting to read more of nafisa's work

I wud like to believe dat this happened after shyam got thrown out of the house permanently, anjali had a remarriage wid a decent guy this time, n is pregnant for the second time...but seriously, d bickering had a fond smile come on my face remembering all their nokjhoks, khushi callin him a laad governor, arnav flaring his nostrils n saying something to our sanka devi which makes her mouth go 'o'...really awww inducing!!πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Superb, awesome...i'm grinning like a fool reading this fantastic piece of writing...khushi can sometimes be such a thick head...n i found her damn cute n innocent at d same time...asr is giving her hints n sankadevi is as clueless as ever...loved it...brilliantly written.
ok.. so Arnav is talking about his own room to be painted Yellow.. but our Parmeswari is clueless as always.. cute..
such cute nok jhok btw my fav on screen couple 
Thank god it wasn't orange as in jalebi colorπŸ˜† Lovely os nafisa!😊
Was continuously smiling all through the read. Our dearest Khushi, as always clueless and Arnav, as always Laad Governor. πŸ˜† I am so loving these shots. Go on!
it was hilarious yet so cute...! lovely

It was hilarious and cute at the same time πŸ˜Š

Arnav was hinting for a proposal and Khushi was clueless as usual πŸ˜†