Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SS88

Sunara you crazy woman. I almost had a heart attack. I though if Sunara is saying it , it must be true. I was ready to go on a Tweet-war with Nautanki, Saurabh, Gautam & Co. Paagal ladki.
But hilarious post nonetheless. I esp enjoyed Spirit's snark !

ROFL that was the intention! 🤣
@red: hahahahahahaha 🤣

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Maryam.K-

Whaaat?? So they changed the whole track due to TRP's?? For god sake it has been only one week. Feel sorry for Sanaya and Ashish they had to re-shoot the whole episode again!!

read the post slowly all over again! 😆
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
An amazing post! Pretty please change the title it gave me a shock. Its kinda misleading members who do not know you.
Lightening_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DN2012

So apparently this is what they did for the freaking eighteen day outdoor shoot, shot four different versions meant for showing in the subsequent weeks depending on whether week 1 TRP turned out ...

Track 1: if week 1 TRP was Like the TRPs of BV:

Paro widowed, Varun gets shot by Aman. Paro will eventually remarry Rudra.

Track 2: if week 1 TRP was Like the TRPs of CC:

Varun bad guy tries to harm Paro and Rudra saves her by killing him. Paro will be gifted all the butterflies in Birpur.

Track 3:   if week 1 TRP was like the TRPs of IPK:

Varun goes missing for 11/28/45 days and will come back later when TRP further drops. Wait, I've heard this beforeD'oh

Track 4:   if week 1 TRP was Like the TRP of DABH.

Rudra kills Varun, kidnaps Paro, takes her to the camp and manhandles her. Eventually after three years, Paro will be a trained officer too.LOL

ROFL

😆
especially track 3 🤣

Track 2 it is ðŸ¤£ - waiting for the butterflies now
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't watch RR but I was interested to see you praising the production House. 

This production house, Nautanki, has a recent history where it demolished its own show in pursuit of trp. They messed with the story until it was completely unrecognisable. They have a golden partnership with a certain writer who ensures his buddies get in the show and then are given the best scene/track regardless of the story premise...

So I would say there is a good chance of it happening here as well. A leopard never changes its spot after all.

Good luck, hope the show is all you want it it be before Nautanki messes it up.
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 10 years ago