The CVs have changed the WHOLE track!!OMG OMG

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok that title was me being sarcastic.. 😆😆
People logic much?🥱

See since the spoiler pics released this place, facebook n everywhere has been like a bunch of headless chicken! Crying, blaming and dissing the PH or simply being melodramatic that the PH is succumbing to TRP pressure and is already changing tracks.

How ridiculous can people get!🤔

This PH is watertight in their spoilers. We ONLY get what they want us to get. That much any1 who followed the show's making from inception would know.

So the fact that they released a here before not seen spoiler pic/footage means that they shot it right now to accommodate the ratings, fans, etc etc?🥱
And they created a BRAND new Paro-Rudra so called hospital interaction just based on fan pressure and to appease the TRPs of 1 week?
🤔

Honestly, what the hell! what kind of logic is this? why r people s melodramatic and jumping to conclusions! cannot u look at things rationally for once!

Anyway i will post what i want and leave cz i am simply mad at this headless chicken behavior many people seem to follow!

look at the precap of today's episode...

Rudra cannot shoot Paro - and seeing her, his whole attention is on her. he is distracted.. the man who was killing left, right and center (like Vicky put it) is frozen and distracted. And that is the closing scene today as he watches in shock as Paro crumbles..

And the precap shows that his lapse of concentration is going to cost a lot to him as he is attacked from the behind as he concentrates on Paro.

And look at the snaps here, all taken on the desert. So

1. He is attacked brutally and thus is badly injured. So according to these people, the entire production team packed up and ran to Rajasthan after last Wednesday when the TRPs came and reshot the whole sequence right? like seriously! 🥱
2. Logically he has to be given treatment to his injuries.. So where do injured people usually taken? to a ball dance? nope to a hospital! 🥱

3. Paro has fainted, hurt or in some other reason is unconscious. So where do u suppose she should be taken to? to a 3 ring circus? Nope she also has to be taken to the hospital too..

Thus comes this next scene..

And then the subsequent moment of togetherness of the 2 leads.

How many crazy theories i heard about them changing tracks due to TRPs, to synchronize with Republic day etc etc..

u know every1 knew even during last year when they were planning the show when exactly it would go on air as well as when the republic day will come.. its not as they got to know it last week along with the TRPs. the most likely planned it already from the beginning like that! Marketing people don't miss such stuff. specially on a project on the scale of RR they will leave no stone unturned.. And that would mean well ahead planning and not last minute patchwork! At least not yet!

So honestly what strange logic is this! 🥱

Let the show be! it might be a differnt story in another 2-3 months time. but for now let it be!

PS: Sorry for the tone of the post i honestly am pissed off at people going crazy and hyperactive over absolutely nothing!

After my rant read this one too! This one pretty much says it! 😆

Originally posted by: spirit

So apparently this is what they did for the freaking eighteen day outdoor shoot, shot four different versions meant for showing in the subsequent weeks depending on whether week 1 TRP turned out ...

Track 1: if week 1 TRP was Like the TRPs of BV: 
Paro widowed, Varun gets shot by Aman. Paro will eventually remarry Rudra.

Track 2:  if week 1 TRP was Like the TRPs of CC: 
Varun bad guy tries to harm Paro and Rudra saves her by killing him. Paro will be gifted all the butterflies in Birpur.

Track 3:   if week 1 TRP was like the TRPs of IPK: 
Varun goes missing for 11/28/45 days and will come back later when TRP further drops. Wait, I've heard this before

Track 4:   if week 1 TRP was Like the TRP of DABH. 
Rudra kills Varun, kidnaps Paro, takes her to the camp and manhandles her. Eventually after three years, Paro will be a trained officer too.😆

🤣

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyarme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Indeed makes sense these facts are there and can't be ignored it sure is not that easy to change a track just yet in a show like RR which is on a grand scale
Skyfall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for making this post! 👏 

The thing is we never knew what the original track was, we all had our own assumptions.

We came up with our own story line.

The thing is the second episode hasn't even aired yet and everyone is worried that Cv's are dramatically changing everything because of TRP'S etc..

They are receiving amazing feedback and plus they know TRP's will not be high in the first week.

The precap clearly showed us that the shootout is still happening.

I don't understand this panic.

They are doing an excellent job, so just enjoy the entertainment and chemistry we are seeing.

So glad you made this post 😃

Edited by Skyfall - 10 years ago
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post Sunara!
Yeah many were confused, including me but after I saw yesterdays episode then it made sense to me.
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yaar the pics T^T Rudra was injured very badly.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skyfall

Thank you for making this post! 👏

The thing is we never knew what the original track was, we all had our own assumptions.

We came up with our own story line.

The thing is the second episode hasn't even aired yet and everyone is worried that Cv's are dramatically changing everything.

The precap clearly showed us that the shootout is still happening.

I don't understand this panic.

They are doing an excellent job, so just enjoy the entertainment and chemistry we are seeing.

So glad you made this post 😃

exactly!
 the ONLY thing we know about this show is that it starts from the point where Rudra becomes responsible for the death of Paro's husband!

Every single other thing, how it happens, does he kill with his own hands, what happens to him in the process., etc etc we know NOTHING!
that is what this story is going to be!

So without coming to these maddening conclusions and driving every1 crazy i wish people were more rational!

n thank u!! 😳
ur username is kinda apt.. there was this baby story book i had when i was younger, where a rabit is sleeping under a tree and a fruit falls on the leaves and creates a ruckus and the rabit wakes up and runs screaming that the 'sky is falling' and the entire jungle joins in screaming and running! 😆

Guinea thumbnail
Sunara 😆

I tried on a couple of posts yesterday to explain to ppl to let's watch the episodes before we make these conclusions ... But never mind .. Ppl will think what they want to think ...

How can anybody expect in an half an hour episode to see .. Build of the shoot out , varun's death , interrogation scene and hospital scene ... Phew

And just because some scenes are shot before , does not mean that's the order in which they will be shown ?? All the Rajasthan shots which we may get to see maybe till next week have been shot in dec itself .. The indoor scenes have been shot now !

See an episode and criticise by all means but why presume the worst even before something is aired !
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
everyone seems confused with the track...as our assumptions went wrong...but still no problem wiht the current track...nice post..and awesome pics...
JazzyMohd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well said! U amaze me wid ur posts sunara! Jus superb! As u said the PH and the team RR doing their job fab and giving us promos whch is much needed for the time! We are freaking out for no reason and coming to our own conclusions. So jus chillax galz! Have patience and see wat they hav in store fr us!!
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Sunara 😆

I tried on a couple of posts yesterday to explain to ppl to let's watch the episodes before we make these conclusions ... But never mind .. Ppl will think what they want to think ...

How can anybody expect in an half an hour episode to see .. Build of the shoot out , varun's death , interrogation scene and hospital scene ... Phew

And just because some scenes are shot before , does not mean that's the order in which they will be shown ?? All the Rajasthan shots which we may get to see maybe till next week have been shot in dec itself .. The indoor scenes have been shot now !

See an episode and criticise by all means but why presume the worst even before something is aired !

i swear di i shouted myself hoarse figuratively speaking from last evening to no use! then decided to make the post!😆

n ya they expect all that within 20 mins! n had they done that, then will tell we hardly got time for each scene!!🥱

people here, i tell u!