Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indiana_Jones thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
who  said  that  the  CVs  are  changing  track  because  of  dipping  TRPs  ?  seriously?🀣 

but  i  do  have  a  confusion  about  the  first  spoiler  pics as  when  are  those  going  to  happen?
Edited by --SAMUEL-- - 10 years ago
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 As a group we are already invested in this show (all credit to the team for hooking so many people so quickly) and it's easy to start 'worrying' for the show but yeah folks need to calm down and think rationally. Why would anyone think the hospital track is new just because the pics have only been released now. Paro being taken into custody was an integral part of of the promos and an important part of the story so we were given those images first. Now we should enjoy any pics and segments we get.
No PH is going to change their show based on one weeks trps and that too in the first week. Just think of all the work and costs involved in changing tracks. This is an experienced PH with experienced people, let's trust them to do their job. Personally I don't think they changed tracks but even if they had, so what? It's their story to tell and their money that's invested. All I need is a good story that entertains me, doesn't make me doubt my intelligence in watching it, too often😊 and gives me an opportunity to see brilliant acting from Sanaya and now Ashish too.  So far so good.
Edited by jaya100 - 10 years ago
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
What a post!!! What a post!!! BANG ON!!! πŸ‘
So true yaar...This is just the beginning..and why would CV chenge the track??? In fact lots of scenes are already done...these scenes are shot a long time ago..even in SBB/SBS we can see Rudra interrogating Paro, so, it indicates that RR shooting has started a long time ago...Can't they understand that the story is set, story is going on it's right track...
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Sooo true di..
People must be patient..
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Princess!
Just relax and chill sister. I know what you are saying is true, and many people are hyperventilating. But the problems are as follows:

1. PHs have very often foolishly changed tracks supposedly to appease fans but actually ending up upsetting them. e g look at the number of people who cried copiously for Varun! So people can sometimes get scared at their foolishness. 

2. People know these scenes have been shot long back, but are still wondering how these two tracks will be married together. 

3. Frankly, PH was scared how fans will react to R ill-treating P. But see how much fans are loving it. so much so that people are damn upset that they might not be able to see R manhandling P. ha ha ha...

4. It just means that  people cant believe their luck that they are getting such an awesome show and awesome track and they dont want any illogical changes. 

5. Sometimes, if people are demanding something senselessly, then sometimes some other people feel that they must voice atleast the reverse opinion so that the PH gets to know that both sides of opinion exist. 

6. Finally, IF is like a family of similarly crazy and crazed fans...lol...if people dont hyperventilate here then where will they. eg people were going on about Parun . I was sooo hassled coz i was scared that PH would suddenly think of that. It has happened before you know!!

In either case, lets just chill together and enjoy our PaRud. cheers!! btw i like your posts very much.
Sona
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hellooo
What's up Sunara?

*offtoreadyourpostnow*
😎
I'm not spamming.

shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I respect CV's view also...
have seen some mindless theories and assumptions..
I think they know what they are doing..they didnt jump to jodi making...hawt scenes in the beginning..they have laid strong foundations...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: spirit

Hellooo

What's up Sunara?

*offtoreadyourpostnow*
😎
I'm not spamming.

πŸ˜†

read n tell! πŸ˜›

PS: Sky is up and its falling! πŸ˜†

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ireena7

What a post!!! What a post!!! BANG ON!!! πŸ‘

So true yaar...This is just the beginning..and why would CV chenge the track??? In fact lots of scenes are already done...these scenes are shot a long time ago..even in SBB/SBS we can see Rudra interrogating Paro, so, it indicates that RR shooting has started a long time ago...Can't they understand that the story is set, story is going on it's right track...

Good post sunara.

I feel CV's r confused and we too.

RR shoot ended in rajastan long time back now again dey have gone to change cos of TRP?

First one or 2 weeks trp may not go up .As it is they have spend so much now again.

Cv should not change the track at this stage.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
Chandu2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you !