Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Read all the chapter in one go
Amazing story 
Really loved it 
_Chaverah_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Firstly, let me thank Heckwidif.. Its through her that I'v come to know about this work.. 

And trust me buddy, You are simply AMAZING! It is very very difficult to believe that this is your first piece of work.. You are natural, yaar.. Keep it up! Every emotion that you'v portrayed and every plot that you'v mended is simply astounding.. Its beautiful of how you'v put forth both the strengths and weaknesses of each and every character and how aptly you'v extended their actions and defenses.. A huge hug for the success of this work.. I really appreciate and congratulate you for the simple yet impacting work! 

I'm buddying ya.. Do PM me, if you are gonna do further works.. I'd love to read them.. And also, if you are okay with it, I'l post the link of this work of yours along with my next 2-3 updates.. I really think that this work deserves more readers and you do deserve more appreciation..

Once again, Congratulations and thankyou.. Do continue writing.. You'v got the talent!

-Love,
Chaverah.
simmi-arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chaverah_TFC

Firstly, let me thank Heckwidif.. Its through her that I'v come to know about this work.. 

And trust me buddy, You are simply AMAZING! It is very very difficult to believe that this is your first piece of work.. You are natural, yaar.. Keep it up! Every emotion that you'v portrayed and every plot that you'v mended is simply astounding.. Its beautiful of how you'v put forth both the strengths and weaknesses of each and every character and how aptly you'v extended their actions and defenses.. A huge hug for the success of this work.. I really appreciate and congratulate you for the simple yet impacting work! 

I'm buddying ya.. Do PM me, if you are gonna do further works.. I'd love to read them.. And also, if you are okay with it, I'l post the link of this work of yours along with my next 2-3 updates.. I really think that this work deserves more readers and you do deserve more appreciation..

Once again, Congratulations and thankyou.. Do continue writing.. You'v got the talent!

-Love,
Chaverah.

first of all Heckwidif dear,u are a sweetheart and i love u sooo very much... <3 <3
and now chaverah,

thank u so very much dear...the kind of support you have bestowed is really so overwhelming...thanks a ton and about my furthur works, i had started an FF ( only my bestie...??) and i am really disheartened with the lack of readers for it coz that may not be too anticipating kind of a story at these moment but the future of it holds so much enthusiatic moments so plzzz have a look at it and if u find it nice, share wid ur friends...coz even after updating 4 chaps, i still have 300 views only and thats very very discouraging... i accepted ur buddy req and will for sure pm you :)  love you and haan, share ur story links naa?? ;) 
Edited by simmi-arshi - 10 years ago
fabmegan25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
hey that was a wonderful SS, quite a different take on their POV's👏
loved it!
u should seriously continue writing!😃
celinawalter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this was intense, too intense..
i liked it. some parts were too dramatic, but otherwise it was nice outburst.
i loved the one fact that shyam too got a second chance here. and Nani supported him for that chance to take place.
then there was Anjali's makeover which was required. but for once, i wanted Khushi to make Arnav repent a bit and not give in thus. i know for that to happen you probably have to change the storyline a bit and also have to get another update but that would have been better.
sorry for being a critics but you have many to praise you but only few who will have pointed out the the fine lines of error. You write well, you know that right?
i would like to read another of the story/os you will to write. don't stop writing...

then there is also Aakash and Payal's confrontation i wished to read. And i loved payal's reaction and Anjali's bashing to Aakash. he deserve to a man. and not a mumma's boy!

Arnav and his shame and Shayam and his confession were the highlights of the story altogether. but the chance you gave to Shayam to redeem himself was something i really loved.

looking forward to more stories form you...
Edited by celinawalter - 10 years ago
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautiful and intense story...fabulous updates...very well written...loved it...superb description of their feelings and emotions...
simmi-arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: celinawalter

this was intense, too intense..
i liked it. some parts were too dramatic, but otherwise it was nice outburst.
i loved the one fact that shyam too got a second chance here. and Nani supported him for that chance to take place.
then there was Anjali's makeover which was required. but for once, i wanted Khushi to make Arnav repent a bit and not give in thus. i know for that to happen you probably have to change the storyline a bit and also have to get another update but that would have been better.
sorry for being a critics but you have many to praise you but only few who will have pointed out the the fine lines of error. You write well, you know that right?
i would like to read another of the story/os you will to write. don't stop writing...

then there is also Aakash and Payal's confrontation i wished to read. And i loved payal's reaction and Anjali's bashing to Aakash. he deserve to a man. and not a mumma's boy!

Arnav and his shame and Shayam and his confession were the highlights of the story altogether. but the chance you gave to Shayam to redeem himself was something i really loved.

looking forward to more stories form you...

well about the dramatics, i completely agree with you, that camera scene and then the police and detective showing the entire video clip to the family that too in a HOSPITAL when an EMERGENCY was going on was TOO FILMY 😆😆!!!! and about arnav repenting, i wanted to show that too but that would have taken me to many commonly used tracks like khushi leaving him, or khushi living with him but showing indifference or khushi hating him and him crying , begging and what not to gain her back, then there could be her getting in a coma and him repenting or the family lashing at out to him and HIM repenting!!!! the painful separation of various sorts and HIM repenting...so can u see dear, that the scope was very much there for me to include his repenting but that would have dragged really long and i wanted to keep this short and simply mainly concentrating on khushi and shyam's outburst!!!

i AM writing a new ff (only my bestie...??) u can check that out and plzzz continue to guide me with ur amazing responses coz that would help me as a writer...
simmi-arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happytwinkle

beautiful and intense story...fabulous updates...very well written...loved it...superb description of their feelings and emotions...

thank u
simmi-arshi thumbnail

thank u
simmi-arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rulama

That was an interesting five shot!

Made Arnav repent but not excessively and was in line with the forging heart of Khushi!

thank uuu 😛😃😆 actually its khushi's nature naa,...woh narraz nahi rehti nahi hai zyaada der, aur arnav se toh BILKUL bhi nahiii...hahaha