loved itc
simmi-arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bs1224

amazing

I have no words to describe...πŸ‘
I still can't believe that you are a newbie ...😲
Because with such a great intensity the story was written is a work of a well practiced writer...πŸ‘πŸΌ
And believe me when i say this...
Now arnav would realize what   impact  his words had on  khushi ...😑
Nani was right we could not blame shyam..he had never misbehaved with khushi where as arna  has not only man handled her but brought her on her dead bed 
Thanks for pm Sweetie...πŸ€—
Well done πŸ‘
P.S ...I'm the first one ..yipeeeπŸ₯³

hey , thank u sooo much for ur precious comments, i really appreciate them...love you dear...
simmi-arshi thumbnail

SHOT FIVE

~

Khushi felt the darkness fading around her as her vision became clearer and the haziness vanished. She dint knew why, but the throbbing sensation occurring a while ago was now diminishing with rapidness...her fragile limbs got a renewed strength to carry on...

As khushi blinked open her eyes, she realized Arnav had held her hand tightly and his lips were in a continuous contact of their entwined fingers...with a rush, all the memories came back to her, the hurt, the pain and finally, the outburst...!!

Anjali saw khushi opening her eyes and immediately tried to reached out to her, but before she could take a step forward, shyam was already by her side.

Shyam: khushijiii... 

Khushi: h...h..aa..n...? (a bit of the anesthetic effect was still lingering in her veins)

Shyam:  Why?? Why did you saved me khushiji...? YOU should have let me die...how u could even think of saving someone who has hurt you sooo much...???

Arnav waited with bated breath for khushi's reaction, his eyes lowered yet his hold on her not loosening even a bit...however what he heard from her left him stunned...

She slowly turned to look at him and replied shyam's question, her eyes fixed only on Arnav's face,

"I wanted to undo being the biggest mistake of somebody's life shyamji...i wanted to correct my every mistake..."

With that she tightened her hold on Arnav and smiled a little looking at a guilty anjali...

Arnav dint knew what hurt him more, khushi's words or the look in her eyes...

To say he was incarnating the most lurid nightmare when khushi was getting operated would be an understatement coz what he felt the first time he got to know khushi was shot wasn't even close to what he was feeling now...he felt as though someone had gripped his heart tightly, piercing it bit by bit with a sharp cutting knife, twisting it again and again to inflict more pain...

After the clip finished, His feet automatically dragged him towards the operation room... His eyes got glued to her beautiful face which lacked its usual glimmering. He traced her face along the glass window, the only physical barrier that separated him from her...but in actuality, he knew they were miles apart... His eyes was stuck to her lifeless state, the wires and other equipment attached to keep her safe, while the doctors worked hard and fast for her survival...

At that particular moment, he was ready to give anything,...ANY damn thing...to bring her back to him...but fate was in no mood to strike to a deal with the mighty ASR...

He knew every part of that video clip was going to haunt him for the rest of his life just like the terrace scene at akash - payal's wedding...he knew, he wont be able to forgive himself, ever for what he had done today...but his love surpassed even the guilt, this time...

Every inch of his body prayed for khushi with all the devotion of the world...

He looked at the screen once again where the video had been paused. He saw the same pair of eyes he had fallen in love with, those expressive pair of acumens, who had stolen his heart right from the moment they came to his line of vision...those hazel colored orbs, this moment reflected nothing except deep pain and agony...he looked at her furrowed brows, pursed lips, fisted hands, agonized looks, every inch that pronounced her wrecked state...he moved his eyes to the operation room, and the sight that greeted him was even more tormenting than the former one...
If one thing arnav was sure off, it was that he hated both of these visions with all his being...

"NEVER again, I wont let her get hurt or distressed ever... if only I get one chance...p...p...lzz...d..evi m..ai...yaa...b..b ring her back to me, I promise never to disrespect you again..."

He closed his eyes to see her face lingering in his thoughts, her beautiful eyes that had always sparkled with joy, mischief even during the most hurtful times of life...whenever their paths collided, they had always talked to him, shared secrets of her heart especially when she tend to be quiet (that was quite a rare affair!) , her eyes shone out like bright pair of twinkling stars, obliterating all the traces of darkness with their presence...

He knew every part of that video clip was going to haunt him for the rest of his life just like the terrace scene at Akash-payal's wedding...both these incidents had filled his insides with a sudden, new and achy feeling...that feeling was helplessness...!!!

But now as he heard those cutting words, saw the sharp look of accusation in her eyes, he knew that he ought to be helpless, deserved these feeling when he isn't able to control anything, can set things alright, cant bring back the mischievousness and bubbliness of his khushi, cant return the glow on his di's face, cant educe a solution for all the mess...

Khushi waited for arnav to look at her but when he dint, she knew he was repenting his actions badly, that he was hurt beyond measure with her reply a few seconds ago...she scanned the entire room, and found the entire Raizada pariwaar staring at her , their eyes full of regret!

She wonder if what she was inferring could be right!! she again decided to confirmed her doubts, her eyes suddenly widening in surprise but the truth was right infront of her...She realized Shyam's complete truth was out finally! That some sort of confrontation had for sure taken place between all of them when she was not in her senses...

She sighed taking a deep breath and focused her attention again on Shyam...

Khushi: You dint answered my question shyamji? (khushi asked softly, her palm still in arnav's hold)

Shyam: qu...estion...w..ha.t khushiji...?

Khushi: You never told me the reason you decided to betray your wife, your entire family.

"The reason is ME khushi..." Arnav's voice came after a long time as a broken whisper...

A startled khushi look at arnav, who had his gaze fixed on their joint hands as he continued...

"I, Arnav Singh Raizada, for the umpteenth time of my life is responsible for this...When jijaji married di, I had wanted him to excel in his field ...I never wanted him to suffer from any kind of failure... Transforming from a nobody to somebody, I knew the amount of hard work and sheer determination it takes to reach upto the mark and beyond...i had managed to do that...and I had seen the same kind of passion in jijaji...but my brotherly instincts wanted me to lessen his burden, to clear his routes of success...so...with this sole purpose, I promoted his name within my business circle...it should have ended with that but I continued to recommended his name and sent clients for him to deal with the important cases...i never realized that all these was demoralizing him. Never thought about his self-esteem, his emotions...I wanted jijaji to spend more and more time with di, I was there to work day and night for the family's prosperity but my di should be happy... I dint even realized when my small "help" converted into "big favours" and then "a burden" to his very soul...he detached himself away from us because he could not share his worries with anyone... the respect that he had for me changed to envy and he started hating me for the same..."

Khushi wasn't surprised with this confession...she knew her laad governer too well...she was the sole witness to the extent of his love for his di...

"saale sahib... If only you had boosted my morals with your sound advice, teaching me tactics of the business-world instead of your favors, I would have been much happier and kept your di happy too...

I would have appreciated your moral support but you clogged all my ways to flourish independently...every path led me towards you...I became dependent on you even for the smallest of things...i wish I could tell you, stop you from such inacceptable recommendations...i used to wonder, how lowly you must have thought about my capabilities, my proficiencies, my managing skills that you decided to support me...i never wanted to drift away from my rani sahibaa...I had loved her sooo much...but how could I act all lovey-dovey infront of her, when in reality I was burning from within...i hated you sooo much back then and the need to prove you down, became more and more stronger with the sympathy my friends showered on me..."

"wait ...wait a second shyamji...where did I come in to the picture then?? YOU hated arnavji and wanted to show him down...s..o...does that mean that you used me like a pawn to destroy his happiness?" khushi got the answer to one of the most disturbing question of her life, but it gave rise to more confusion and doubts In her head...

"no...no khushi...i never used you for implementing my evil plans...i just liked being with you, and in those moments of distress, this simple attraction felt like love...i...re.ally wanted to get you...to be with you coz your presence relaxed me...helped me...b..but ..i had never tried to take advantage khushiji...plzzz believe me..." Shyam trailed off his next words

"yes believe him khushiji...he is not lying to you..." Anjali supported shyam...

"di..." khushi could not believe her ears. Anjali was supporting shyam even after knowing the truth...Was this the same Anjali who was too and fragile to face the cruelties of life...??

Even before Anjali could complete her sentence, out of the corner of her eyes she saw mami and akash coming by her side, to provide their silent support...but instead of acknowledging it like every other time, Anjali was very furious,

"Stop it akash!!! Stop right there...no need of coming to stand by me...everyone present here already have seen your support for me, not giving a damn to weather I am right or wrong...so plzzz I beg of you, stop treating me like a crystal doll...i am not so weak of a person that you all think of me to be...may be physically, yes...but mentally I am much more stronger than you...stop fussing over me for every little thing..."

Anjali had listened to everything...every deed of the past six months...she now knew, why her chote had married khushiji in the temple privately on the same night of Akash and payal's wedding, she now knew their marriage was based on a contract of 9 months until she deliver her baby, she now knew that they were faking their relationship in front of the whole family while in the privacy of their room, they were as good as strangers...

And not only her, the whole family had heard Arnav confessing his horrible deeds...nani's several slaps seemed less in comparison to the pain, these poor girl had been inflicted to...

Anjali had also listened to shyam himself confessing all his crimes...she had heard his reasons for doing so...

She had heard every damn explanation from every single person who had, at some point of time, affected her life...and she was hell tired of it...!!

"so khushijii...let me tell you, knowingly or unknowingly, its you who had always appeased shyamji's apprehensions...i...i  couldnt stand upto that position...i am a very fragile person khushiji, totally unlike you...while these two men of my life tried the whole kit and caboodle to break your strength, every time you emerged triumphant and I am so very proud of you...

but I am not like you khushiji, and even if I am, my overly protective brother wants to parcel up his di in his safety cocoon, so that no harms ever reaches me... while you face every challenge head on, I am deprived of that chance itself...and this is why I lost my husband today...he thought I  wont be able to tolerate the growing stiffness between my brother and him...i am just not the right person with whom he could unburden his stress, share his worries ,handle the situation...if only he knew, I would have agreed to leave all the luxuries of my life, all he needed to do was command me...but that would have been the last step, at first I would have tried to sort out the matter peacefully, he always knew chote had always listened to me...but no khushiji, he chose a better alternative... staying aloof from me, distancing our love was his choice...he could confide in his so called sympathizing friends but not me...and finally when that also dint helped him, he decided to betray me and my family, he got after you...trying to get you in his life, even when he was tied to me...i wonder, if he had ever considered me his better half? "

"r...a...n..i...sahiba..." shyam dint knew what to do...yes Anjali was right. he could have talked to her instead of getting devious for particularly no reason...but, he knew she was pampered so much by the family...how could he lay his predicaments infront of her??

"rani sahiba died, the moment you thought about cheating her...you had considered me to be a weak frail woman naa shyamji, I will show you what I actually am...with my raj-kumari with me, I can stand against the whole world, you being no exception..." anjali lovingly caressed her six month baby bump...those who thought of her having an anti-robust attitude where clearly in for a great shock...!!

"and khushiii...you don't have to correct anyone's mistake now...enough of suffering for my sake...i know I am the only one who caused you so much pain...you always kept my happiness first and then thought about yourself...if these two men had hurt you, then its only because of me...one who cant see his sister in pain and the other one who never loved me..."

"diii...plzz don't blame yourself...i ..." khushi just raised her hands for Anjali and she came rushing in her sister's arms...the two victims cried  together, trying hard to solace each other with their presence...

Anjali finally let the tears make its way down her cheeks, her mind recalling the memories of incident that occurred sometime ago when the complete truth of shyam was out..

"You remember  the time, khushi's engagement with a CERTAIN shyam had broken and she was quite upset about it. But don't u think nani, for a girl like her , this pain should have been quite over-burdening but on the contrary she was only too happy to get rid of her so called fianc , have u noticed ever why?" Anjali asked every family member present in the corridor..

"h..haan...that's because khushi had never wanted to get married to shyamji, she was forced by buaji to get engaged to him by emotional blackmailing..." payal voiced out only the truth.

" payalji, shyam had never affected khushi to the level chote and all of us did...she loved us, cared for us and was bound to be hurt if her closed ones will mistrust her feelings, its was me who insisted khushi to call me as her di' meaning sister...and see what I had done to her? 

when the time came to prove my sisterly love, I failed...when I had to stand by her, support her, assure her with my trust even during tragic circumstances, I betrayed all my promises..."

Anjali wiped her tears and vowed to not let anyone take over their vulnerability...khushi and Anjali were not going to fall prey to anyone's insidious plans anymore..

Everyone waited for Arnav to say something...but he was quite since the moment he had confessed the truth about, khushi and his contract wedding...no matter how many accusations, they laid on him, they knew no one could love khushi like he does...

For somebody like him, opening up was next to impossible task but khushi had managed to change him...he shared every single detail of his emotions from the time he had met khushi...

He spoke about how she had managed to crack the barriers around his heart during their first meet, how he tortured her, hurt her only to safeguard his own emotions from deceiving him, he was afraid of falling in the depth of emotions where there could be no turning back... ...he talked to everyone about his insecurities about her when she spent time with nk, how he was steadily but surely falling in deep love, how he was about to confess when fate played its dirty game, how he left no stone unturned to hurt her for betraying his sentiments, how he told her the actual reason for their marriage at buaji's house, how she tried to prove her innocence, how he was kidnaped and she rescued him, not once but twice, how she had almost lost her life, and finally he told them how much he crazily he had fallen in love with his crazy but cute angel...!!

Listening to his story, everyone including payal's heart melted and she wanted to give him a chance...if khushi forgives him, who was she to obstruct their love?

They left both of them alone, while shyam was handed over to the police...he knew he deserves punishment and he was ready to fulfill his terms and then be back to gain what rightfully was his...this was the promise he had made to naniji as well as himself...and nani , though dint showed any reaction, knew that she would be eagerly waiting for that day...

Once left alone, arnav finally decided to break the silence...

Arnav: khushi...

Khushi: arnavji...why are you here?...the biggest mistakes of life should be avoided, its not good to waste your precious time on them...(khushi spoke with mock anger...though she dint showed that her anger was fake... only she knew that she cant stay angry with her arnavji for long...

she knew him inside out...she had a part of him with her, the most precious part - his heart...and she knew, when helplessness strikes him, he wants to hurt himself to reduce the aching emotional pain...and when he blasted at her, some part of him was actually content that arnav had finally accepted her as an integral part of his life, yet she wanted to teach him a lesson...laad governer kahin ke! Abhi sabak sikhaati hoon...)

arnav: (arnav, however got even more guilty) I know khushi i have messed up your life...destroyed it  every single time ...but believe me when I say, i really really love you. I know just one thing, living without you, now is not possible...but i also know that my anger would keep on hurting you more...i don't deserve you khushi ...you deserve someone who will realize your value, treat you like a princess...given a chance, I wont let a tear drop you're your eyes...but I know, I have lost the right to even ask for that one chance... i had already so much to beg your forgiveness for...and even then I had insulted you last night...if possible do forgive me khushi...i love you very much and i know i wont survive without you but I will go away from your life...be safe khushi and happy coz you happiness matters the most...

khushi: you are still the same arnavji...you want to change, how can you when u are still forcing your decision on me...the family left us alone to DISCUSS and sort the issue...but here, you laad governer, as always are ruling out for both of us...

Arnav: k...k..h..u...s..h.i...(Arnav was hell shocked, here he expected her to be every furious on him and she was taking all these, so lightly...crazy woman, whats wrong with her?) t..tell me what u want...i will agree to anything u want me to do...i am...s..sorry khushi for forcing my decisions but any punishment u give me, I will gladly accept...i can even give upon my life...

he couldnt say more as khushi kept her palm on his mouth...

khushi: I never knew my laad governer could speak so much...aur agar jaan hi leni hoti, toh inti der se aapka haath thaamkar nahi rakha hota hamne... (and if I had wanted ur life, I wont have held ur hand all the time)

arnav: so... (he leaned closer, his forehead touching hers)

Khushi: toh... (khushi leant some more, so that their noses touched)

Arnav: khushi...(arnav closed his eyes, his heart thudding loud and clear, his passion for her reaching heights)

Khushi: I love you too arnavji and I cant live without you...(khusshi spoke with utmost honesty and love shining in her beautiful hazel eyes)...and dare you stop fighting with me!! (she pouted her lips and held his collar to warn him, shaking him slightly)...we are meant to be like this...all set to pound on each other but together forever...

Arnav: hameshaa khushii...

And with that their lips touched unifying their souls for eternity...

~ THE-END ~

Edited by simmi-arshi - 10 years ago
simmi-arshi thumbnail
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

my problem solved...*sigh of relief*

thanks to those who helpedπŸ˜‰ ...love u all...!!

Edited by simmi-arshi - 10 years ago
adrastiathena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
read all the parts in one go..loved the entire concept, brought tears to my eyes...u work seems to me full of humanity. I depict the true nature of evil; evil is not born evil...loved it!!
niya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Nice shots. 
Continue soon. 
simmi-arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: niya55

Nice shots. 

Continue soon. 

err...😳 the shots have ended dear...but i will start with my other stories soonπŸ˜ƒ
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it/
bs1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG...that was full of emotions...
The parts of arnav emotions where fabulously described...
Loved it ...
Khushi had forgive him... She has a heart of gold..man 
I loved the concept of evil is not born  evil... Circumstances make him...
Thanks for pm...sweetie ...
Do come back with a bang 

Panchi__Doll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read all d shots in one go πŸ˜ƒ
Okay I did nt read d synopsis n directly read d 1st chapter n I was lyk wat is diz did I miss anything den once again I went 2 top n saw d synopsis oh der I got it πŸ˜†
Ur story had started vth simmi's tadka at start n d concept frm ipk hmm loved it ha 😎
Wish v wud c d same in ipk...
I loved anjali's each dialogue, yes both men had used dem but one was strong 2 handle d othr one was thought 2 b fragile ...
Here all were wrong sum where in judging each othr but victim was mainly khushi...
N yes got annoyed vth akash wen he started supporting mom in taunting gupta sisters
Also I loved diz shyam Atleast he supportd khushi :))
N cry babyyy ( myself back 😈 ) must say ur very much creative in writing 😳